Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2015, 12:05 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahdirs View Post
So Gregg had been blogging yday about the 1615-AC05 but I was a bit baffled as others as to why he was talking about this now since it was a very old one. Did a bit of digging on Twitter and found this on William Stock's tweet that this rule is now with OMB https://twitter.com/wstock215/status/652189167061999616 Not sure if it was with OMB earlier as well..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahdirs View Post
So Gregg had been blogging yday about the 1615-AC05 but I was a bit baffled as others as to why he was talking about this now since it was a very old one. Did a bit of digging on Twitter and found this on William Stock's tweet that this rule is now with OMB https://twitter.com/wstock215/status/652189167061999616 Not sure if it was with OMB earlier as well..
you dont get it..... do you? greg and aila have never talked about EAD for I140 fix. none of their letters to dhs has that fix....i read admin2's post that aila and lawyers are opposing ead for i140 fix.... but you cannot stop crediting greg for this fix as well everything that happens in the universe, why? becoz he posted a tweet? u realize how stupid this sounds?

greg has nothing to show from lawsuit..... he is being asked questions from people who think he is god..... like all fake god men/women.... greg is now trying to deflect the attention to something else.... and he knows idiots like u have nothing better to do all day.... so he is tweeting about ead fix.... he is saying " squirrel" so kids are distracted from his lawsuit.....

my guess is that if greg tweets the word "rain" ...... people like u will fight with all others claiming that greg invented water..... get a sanity check please.....
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2015, 12:20 PM
Priority Date
:
May-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
pd052011 has a reputation beyond repute pd052011 has a reputation beyond repute pd052011 has a reputation beyond repute pd052011 has a reputation beyond repute pd052011 has a reputation beyond repute pd052011 has a reputation beyond repute pd052011 has a reputation beyond repute pd052011 has a reputation beyond repute pd052011 has a reputation beyond repute pd052011 has a reputation beyond repute pd052011 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhair View Post
you dont get it..... do you? greg and aila have never talked about EAD for I140 fix. none of their letters to dhs has that fix....i read admin2's post that aila and lawyers are opposing ead for i140 fix.... but you cannot stop crediting greg for this fix as well everything that happens in the universe, why? becoz he posted a tweet? u realize how stupid this sounds?

greg has nothing to show from lawsuit..... he is being asked questions from people who think he is god..... like all fake god men/women.... greg is now trying to deflect the attention to something else.... and he knows idiots like u have nothing better to do all day.... so he is tweeting about ead fix.... he is saying " squirrel" so kids are distracted from his lawsuit.....

my guess is that if greg tweets the word "rain" ...... people like u will fight with all others claiming that greg invented water..... get a sanity check please.....

Greg did invent water. Oops. I mean a case for a lawsuit.

Old 10-09-2015, 12:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Ramalingam is infamous around these parts Ramalingam is infamous around these parts Ramalingam is infamous around these parts Ramalingam is infamous around these parts Ramalingam is infamous around these parts Ramalingam is infamous around these parts

The lawyers are openly lobbying for recapture with the EO. At the same time IV mentioned that recapture is very difficult to get by EO as that needs a bill from congress. But at the same time they did one day campaign on last March for recapture. Why that is needed if you are strong on that it is not possible by EO legally. was it not look like stupid?

Quote:

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rahdirs is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Huh! whadd I say? I didnt talk about any lawsuit or anything. Just a simple question if the movement of the rule to OMB is new or not. Please dont drag me into this Greg/Lawsuit etc. I dont care about all that. All I care is 1615-AC05 and HR213.

Old 10-09-2015, 12:50 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rahdirs is on a distinguished road

Visa Bulletin out

Old 10-09-2015, 12:53 PM
Facebook User
Priority Date
:
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
monto1 is on a distinguished road

Visa Bulletin For November 2015

no changes

Old 10-09-2015, 12:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
stuckinline is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramalingam View Post
The lawyers are openly lobbying for recapture with the EO. At the same time IV mentioned that recapture is very difficult to get by EO as that needs a bill from congress. But at the same time they did one day campaign on last March for recapture. Why that is needed if you are strong on that it is not possible by EO legally. was it not look like stupid?
Don't you know how to read what people above you have posted?

The lawyers will openly lobby for recapture because they know it is unlikely to happen. They never asked for I140-EAD which only IV asked for.

If I remember correctly, IV was asking for Congressmen to sign a letter asking for recapture. There is no harm in asking for recapture. Even IV asked for recapture in their EO submission.

The problem is the lawyers asked only for recapture and not things that were easier to justify under the law like I140-EAD.

Old 10-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Facebook User
Priority Date
:
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
urchin556 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by monto1 View Post
Welcome to neverland..where you will never be able to file AOS.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:57 PM
Facebook User
Priority Date
:
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
monto1 is on a distinguished road

Greg cost 25K and IV cost 300k with flower campaign,nothing worked.

No complaints whatsoever everybody tired their bit. ITS ALL OVER!!!

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2015, 01:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
pari1234 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Well... money spent on flowers did not went to IV's pocket...

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2015, 01:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
stuckinline is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pari1234 View Post
Well... money spent on flowers did not went to IV's pocket...
As Pari said, you are drawing a false equivalence.

Old 10-09-2015, 01:29 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Nov bulletin out

Not a day advances on filing dates for both EB2 I & C, the final approval dates have some movement for both countries.

Old 10-09-2015, 01:31 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Flower campaign was not successful because of lawsuit. You cannot confront when negotiating at the same time.

25K went to one person pocket. 300k did not go to IV account. I find it funny to see even someone comparing.

Old 10-09-2015, 01:33 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
student79 is on a distinguished road
Default November VB

I am surprise to see China filling dates:

EB2 1st Jan 2013
EB3 1st Oct 2013

I really don't understand this part.

Is this specifically discrimination to Indian community ?

Old 10-09-2015, 01:35 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by student79 View Post
I am surprise to see China filling dates:

EB2 1st Jan 2013
EB3 1st Oct 2013

I really don't understand this part.

Is this specifically discrimination to Indian community ?
Its after effectes of lawsuit