Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2015, 11:39 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
kickasstha is on a distinguished road
Default Based on USCIS Site for the Filing

More detailed on the USCIS website
When to File Your Adjustment of Status Application for Family Sponsored or Employment-Based Preference Visas | USCIS
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 10-14-2015, 11:43 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckinline View Post
I think this is just a mechanism to make sure the DHS has some say in the VB movements.

They will typically just rubber-stamp the DoS dates unless DoS makes a huge unjustified (in DHS view) VB date move.

If DoS makes another big move in VB dates like the 9/9 VB, DHS will just point to the Final Action Dates - which will effectively retrogress the dates.
Bingo! The lazy lion was sleeping before, now it has been aggravated. They basically seem to be saying a big FU to Charlie and the administration.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-14-2015, 11:58 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
stuckinline is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMX17 View Post
Bingo! The lazy lion was sleeping before, now it has been aggravated. They basically seem to be saying a big FU to Charlie and the administration.
Hope the WH reins them in.

Old 10-14-2015, 12:07 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bcci is on a distinguished road
Default OH Uncle

This from one attrny uncle's site which he explained about the USCIS VB email:
What does it mean? When it comes to filing of I-485 applications based on the "Filing Available" track cut-off date in each Visa Bulletin, I-485 should not rely on the monthly Visa Bulletin. They should rely on the USCIS separate posting of the USCIS chart for availability of filing track acceptance cut-off dates for the purpose of the USCIS each month. The dates can be either same or different from the Visa Bulletin Filing Acceptance chart.

So, they can be different dates too?

Old 10-14-2015, 12:08 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckinline View Post
Hope the WH reins them in.
They have a union inside USCIS and they are crooks. I hope so too that someone above them forces them to cut the crap.

Next up in my imagination, Charlie should be pissed. If I were him and had good heart to help backlog class as promised by the President, I would publish VB with current dates for Date of Filling from now on. At some point, USCIS will have to yield and we all get in. I can dream, can't I?

Since there are no laws on how to set the dates, everything is possible if there is a will.

Old 10-14-2015, 12:12 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gopal008 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
They have a union inside USCIS and they are crooks. I hope so too that someone above them forces them to cut the crap.

Next up in my imagination, Charlie should be pissed. If I were him and had good heart to help backlog class as promised by the President, I would publish VB with current dates for Date of Filling from now on. At some point, USCIS will have to yield and we all get in. I can dream, can't I?

Since there are no laws on how to set the dates, everything is possible if there is a will.
USCIS clearly hates immigrants. I have seen enough of Jessica Vaughn's twitter feed to come to that conclusion. She openly uses twitter to tweet against obama as well. No wonder none of the EO actions move forward when we have someone like her at USCIS.

Old 10-14-2015, 12:12 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rbusgc is a glorious beacon of light rbusgc is a glorious beacon of light rbusgc is a glorious beacon of light rbusgc is a glorious beacon of light rbusgc is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Come on ... its not as simple as what you think.. these departments are all still directly under the WH/administration last time i checked.

Old 10-14-2015, 12:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcci View Post
This from one attrny uncle's site which he explained about the USCIS VB email:
What does it mean? When it comes to filing of I-485 applications based on the "Filing Available" track cut-off date in each Visa Bulletin, I-485 should not rely on the monthly Visa Bulletin. They should rely on the USCIS separate posting of the USCIS chart for availability of filing track acceptance cut-off dates for the purpose of the USCIS each month. The dates can be either same or different from the Visa Bulletin Filing Acceptance chart.

So, they can be different dates too?
He made that up. That guy sucks.

Old 10-14-2015, 12:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbusgc View Post
Come on ... its not as simple as what you think.. these departments are all still directly under the WH/administration last time i checked.
That would be too simple.

Old 10-14-2015, 12:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rbusgc is a glorious beacon of light rbusgc is a glorious beacon of light rbusgc is a glorious beacon of light rbusgc is a glorious beacon of light rbusgc is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopal008 View Post
USCIS clearly hates immigrants. I have seen enough of Jessica Vaughn's twitter feed to come to that conclusion. She openly uses twitter to tweet against obama as well. No wonder none of the EO actions move forward when we have someone like her at USCIS.
Jessica M. Vaughan's Biography | Center for Immigration Studies ... What's her role at USCIS???

Old 10-14-2015, 12:29 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/23/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
krish2005 is a name known to all krish2005 is a name known to all krish2005 is a name known to all krish2005 is a name known to all krish2005 is a name known to all krish2005 is a name known to all

Some updates in the site today.

When to File Your Adjustment of Status Application for Family Sponsored or Employment-Based Preference Visas | USCIS

New Visa Bulletin Charts
The Visa Bulletin will now have two different charts because of the revised procedures. DOS will post two charts per visa preference category in the DOS Visa Bulletin. The charts are:

Application Final Action Dates (dates when visas may finally be issued); and
Dates for Filing Applications (earliest dates when applicants may be able to apply).
When USCIS determines there are immigrant visas available for the filing of additional adjustment of status applications, the Dates for Filing Applications chart may be used to determine when to file an adjustment of status application with USCIS. Otherwise, the Application Final Action Dates chart must be used to determine when to file an adjustment of status application with USCIS. USCIS will determine which chart is effective for the following month approximately one week after DOS publishes and we will post that chart on this page.

In coordination with the DOS, USCIS will monitor visa numbers each month and post the relevant chart on this page under When to File.

Old 10-14-2015, 12:31 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute

This is on all forums are popular
Do not grant EAD to all I-140 approved petitioners | Petition2Congress

Old 10-14-2015, 12:33 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
stuckinline is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopal008 View Post
I think you are mixing up USCIS and CIS .

Old 10-14-2015, 12:38 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krish2005 View Post
Some updates in the site today.

New Visa Bulletin Charts
The Visa Bulletin will now have two different charts because of the revised procedures. DOS will post two charts per visa preference category in the DOS Visa Bulletin. The charts are:

Application Final Action Dates (dates when visas may finally be issued); and
Dates for Filing Applications (earliest dates when applicants may be able to apply).
When USCIS determines there are immigrant visas available for the filing of additional adjustment of status applications, the Dates for Filing Applications chart may be used to determine when to file an adjustment of status application with USCIS. Otherwise, the Application Final Action Dates chart must be used to determine when to file an adjustment of status application with USCIS. USCIS will determine which chart is effective for the following month approximately one week after DOS publishes and we will post that chart on this page.

In coordination with the DOS, USCIS will monitor visa numbers each month and post the relevant chart on this page under When to File.
What does that mean? USCIS and DOS are divorcing each other?

Old 10-14-2015, 12:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/23/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
krish2005 is a name known to all krish2005 is a name known to all krish2005 is a name known to all krish2005 is a name known to all krish2005 is a name known to all krish2005 is a name known to all
Smile site update

Maybe they want to add some more fuel into our "fire" confusion... As long as its beneficial to the community, what's the point in watching a second news bulletin again. Just time pass laghtha hai..