Immigration Voice

Immigration Voice (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/)
-   IV Agenda and Legislative Updates (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum16-iv-agenda-and-legislative-updates/)
-   -   Will you be impacted by VB Reversal? (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum16-iv-agenda-and-legislative-updates/3096500-will-you-be-impacted-by-vbulletin-reversal.html)

pappu 09-25-2015 05:52 PM

Will you be impacted by VB Reversal?
 
Oct 2015 Visa Bulletin Reversal: We were hoping this could have been avoided until yesterday. But it has happened. We are aware of the situation, how it will impact our members, our long term strategy with this fix.. Several action items to follow, so please watch this space.

One thing is for sure that we are NOT going to put up with this and ARE going to do what it takes. This is the time every one needs to come together. Request everyone to support us. For now please fill this form and lend your stories as we work towards organizing a response at several levels. Please feel free to share this with your friends and family that are impacted as well.


https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Drf...69444749441608

bnaik 09-25-2015 06:06 PM

Admin,

What was the reason this happened & how could it have been avoided? Can you share some insights?

relativity 09-25-2015 06:11 PM

But I can see it as july 2011 still here. Am I looking at something wrong?

http://travel.state.gov/content/visa...ober-2015.html

hil3182 09-25-2015 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by relativity (Post 3590312)
But I can see it as july 2011 still here. Am I looking at something wrong?

http://travel.state.gov/content/visa...ober-2015.html

Looks like they fixed that.

We are doing important meetings right now to roll this back and need your stories.

This is important, please fill out the form if you have been affected.

sengs 09-25-2015 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by relativity (Post 3590312)
But I can see it as july 2011 still here. Am I looking at something wrong?

http://travel.state.gov/content/visa...ober-2015.html

This link is dead now.

sengs 09-25-2015 06:20 PM

Very very important
 
Please consider this as the most important action item of your life if you have been affected by this reversal.

If you have spent money on medicals and lawyers, please mention that too.

DMX17 09-25-2015 06:22 PM

Guys - lets focus on the action item please. Send to friends. Let's unite against this inhumane treatement!!!

sengs 09-25-2015 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMX17 (Post 3590318)
Guys - lets focus on the action item please. Send to friends. Let's unite against this inhumane treatement!!!

Send the forms link to everyone you know who is affected.

sengs 09-25-2015 06:31 PM

revised VB link
 
Here is revised VB link-
Visa Bulletin For October 2015

vikidisi 09-25-2015 06:32 PM

Link to the form again

https://goo.gl/d2gdTo

racoon786 09-25-2015 06:37 PM

Disappointing indeed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bnaik (Post 3590311)
Admin,

What was the reason this happened & how could it have been avoided? Can you share some insights?

It appears to be some miscalculation of numbers between USCIS and DOS. I hope it is not some political reason influencing this decision.

sengs 09-25-2015 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racoon786 (Post 3590324)
It appears to be some miscalculation of numbers between USCIS and DOS. I hope it is not some political reason influencing this decision.

We will let you know what boiled it down to this when we have enough information.

Right now we would like to get enough information as possible to move our actions forward. Please treat this as extremely important.

hs2501 09-25-2015 06:57 PM

Added info on the doc - requesting others to do so.
 
I have added my and my spouse information in the sheet with information on financial loss! I request others to do so as well, as at least someone (IV) is trying to help us here.

DMX17 09-25-2015 06:58 PM

Done my part. What else can I do to help Sengs/Admin? Please let me know when you guys get a chance. I know you guys are busy and working hard for the legal community.

deepimpact 09-25-2015 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMX17 (Post 3590327)
Done my part. What else can I do to help Sengs/Admin? Please let me know when you guys get a chance. I know you guys are busy and working hard for the legal community.

This does not impact me personally as we already have our GC, but what else can I do to help?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org