Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2015, 11:03 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetaljdave View Post
Join the campaign of AILA urging immigration stakeholders to participate in and sign the petition on White House petition site to reverse Revised October 2015 Visa Bulletin. Currently, the number of people who signed the petition are shockingly very limited, considering the fact that people affected by the problem are known to be very large in number, including employers, employees, their family members, etc.

Removed URL
Can you create a petition to ask AILA why they "omitted"mention of I-140 EAD/AP?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2015, 11:03 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhishma View Post
Yes. Let us all sign this petition and join AILA's campaign. They are our 'only' hope. AILA was/is responsible for all the immigration reforms for legal immigrants. AILA is negotiating with the administration on our behalf and these petitions play a larger role when the administration makes a decision.
H4 EAD, I-140 EAD, filing AOS with Acceptance dates were all done through petitions.
I heard 2 million signatures on an online petition was the reason why slavery was abolished in America and now the LGBT community is the most reason success. Let us follow their footsteps and it will lead us to our path to a Green Card
I cannot tell if you are being sarcastic about such petitions

Old 10-07-2015, 11:11 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute

Of course he is being sarcastic. But my only fear is, some folks are going to read that straight and further reinstate their AILA and petition worship!

Old 10-07-2015, 11:15 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-15
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gccommando is on a distinguished road

AILA can go to hell with this petition. They are greedy lawyer a$$h0Les . thats why they tailored this petition to avoid I-140 ead fix.

Old 10-07-2015, 11:35 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-12
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2013
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Bhishma is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhair View Post
I cannot tell if you are being sarcastic about such petitions
My apologies, if my reply was misleading. I condemn anyone's actions seeking a signature on a petition for Immigration reforms. My reply was more out of frustration seeing educated and highly skilled folks blindly follow the idea of online petitions to solve their problems.
Thanks to IV, I am now aware of the reality.
I would like to request my H1/L1 brothers and sisters to please think.
No online petition was the reason why
1. Slavery was abolished in America
2. LGBT community fought for their rights but did not rely on these online petitions
3. Hispanic/Latino community is not campaigning to sign these online petitions but they are negotiating with the adminstration

I can go on and on. But I hope atleast a few of you get my point. Please take time to think about it and do the right thing. It is about our future.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-07-2015, 03:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of

FWD just tweeted at us, please RT & feel free to thank them for their support:

https://twitter.com/FWD_us/status/651827584380989440

Contribute | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter

NOT A DAMN LAWYER

Old 10-07-2015, 04:28 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute

4 Wednesdays back from where I stand, was a wonderful Wednesday. The good part is, I will get one more such day in the far future, so I can rejoice it all over

Old 10-07-2015, 07:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingcrow View Post
4 Wednesdays back from where I stand, was a wonderful Wednesday. The good part is, I will get one more such day in the far future, so I can rejoice it all over
Lol! What a resilience and what a +ve attitude!

Old 10-27-2017, 05:57 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
skal has a reputation beyond repute skal has a reputation beyond repute skal has a reputation beyond repute skal has a reputation beyond repute skal has a reputation beyond repute skal has a reputation beyond repute skal has a reputation beyond repute skal has a reputation beyond repute skal has a reputation beyond repute skal has a reputation beyond repute skal has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Prospects of getting H.R. 392 done - Support IV

Date of sign up: 10/27/17
Transaction ID
29G29948YC240611K

Subscription Number: S-3VC272780U864414T
$30.00 USD for each month, for 12 installments

Old 10-27-2017, 10:50 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/23/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2007
Compare
Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you to all who are contributing... also, humble request for others to contribute... your donation goes a long way!

Old 10-27-2017, 10:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagal View Post
Thank you to all who are contributing... also, humble request for others to contribute... your donation goes a long way!
Wow. Good to see you old timers still kicking around. Thank you for your donations and support.

IV wouldn’t be what it is without you guys!!!

NOT A DAMN LAWYER

Old 10-27-2017, 11:05 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/23/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2007
Compare
Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute Pagal has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Happy to help and be around...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hil3182 View Post
Wow. Good to see you old timers still kicking around. Thank you for your donations and support.

IV wouldn’t be what it is without you guys!!!
We wouldn't be around without IV either... keep up the good work...

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-27-2017, 11:25 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagal View Post
We wouldn't be around without IV either... keep up the good work...
Thank you sir!

NOT A DAMN LAWYER