Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2015, 12:03 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/04/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default October Visa Bulletin Flower Campaign Fight for Justice

Dear Friends,

To create awareness for the injustice of October Visa Bulletin reversal and to express our best wishes to DHS Secretary, Jeh Johnson even in the face of not treating us fairly, here is the specific action item for the October 1st flower campaign mentioned in our last newsletter. In the spirit of Gandhian principle, we ask that you send the flowers to the address below for delivery on October 1st, preferably in the morning:

The Honorable Jeh Johnson
Office of Secretary of Homeland Security
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Nebraska Avenue Complex
3801 Nebraska Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20528

Or use this

Jeh Johnson
Secretary, DHS
3801 Nebraska Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20528

Yes, this is the correct address!

Message on your package: Dear Honorable Jeh Johnson, DHS Visa Bulletin reversal has caused irreparable harm to our families. We ask you not to inflict injustice on us (legal immigrants) for no fault of ours. Please fix October Visa Bulletin. We wish you the very best. Regards, YOUR_NAME

Alternate Message on the Flower Box: Dear Secretary, We ask you not to inflict Visa Bulletin injustice on us. Please fix October Visa Bulletin. We wish you the very best.
Regards, YOUR_NAME

PLEASE NOTE: The only person who has the authority to reverse Visa Bulletin is DHS Secretary, Jeh Johnson, who reports directly to President Obama. Please be beware of hucksters trying to disrupt our effort by spreading misinformation posting to misleading messages to send flowers to someone else. You will be wasting your time and money if you send flowers to anyone other than DHS Secretary, Jeh Johnson.

We hope that you will step up to do your share to fight this injustice and help us get the visa bulletin reversed.

Thank You,
Team IV

ORDER A MINIMUM OF A DOZEN ROSES EACH

Last edited by The Alchemist; 09-30-2015 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Removed discount links
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-28-2015, 12:05 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/04/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

Alternate Message on the Flower Box:
Dear Secretary, We ask you not to inflict Visa Bulletin injustice on us. Please fix October Visa Bulletin. We wish you the very best.
Regards, YOUR_NAME

Last edited by The Alchemist; 09-28-2015 at 06:38 PM.

Old 09-28-2015, 12:05 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/04/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare

Yesterday we concluded our 3rd advocacy event of 2015! On a very short notice, volunteers from across the country...

Posted by Immigration Voice on Wednesday, September 30, 2015

===

Yesterday we concluded our 3rd advocacy event of 2015! On a very short notice, volunteers from across the country converged in DC to meet with over 100 congressional offices. We poured our hearts about the current state of affairs, and the need for immigration reform. We also briefed every office about the Visa Bulletin fiasco and demanded that every office call their legislative contact at White House to make them understand the impact it has on their constituents. We thank each and every volunteer that came in, on their own dime, taking time away from family and work. Onward and upward as we continue to put pressure both on Congress and The White House to alleviate problems faced by the high skilled immigrants.
‪#‎FlowerCampaign‬ details at facebook.com/notes/1012622495470641/
=====
Here is the first direct result of our meetings in the last 2 days
https://lofgren.house.gov/news/docum...umentID=397996
More updates to follow. Please follow the action item #FlowerCampaign if you have not.

Last edited by pappu; 09-30-2015 at 02:52 PM.

Old 09-28-2015, 12:12 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-12
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2013
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Bhishma is on a distinguished road

Thank you Admin. Me and my wife will individually send flowers and I encourage everyone to do it.

Thank you IV.

Old 09-28-2015, 12:21 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all

Admin2, Not sure if you know that some people are deliberately posting wrong information for sending flowers to Leon. My wife and I will separately send flowers to Jeh Johnson, DHS Secretary

Thank you

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-28-2015, 01:07 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
tracka is infamous around these parts tracka is infamous around these parts tracka is infamous around these parts tracka is infamous around these parts tracka is infamous around these parts tracka is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdgc View Post
Admin2, Not sure if you know that some people are deliberately posting wrong information for sending flowers to Leon. My wife and I will separately send flowers to Jeh Johnson, DHS Secretary

Thank you

This address is too long to fit when ordering online from Amazon/Flower shops.
Can you please strip the non-relevant address part and give us an address that is easy to copy-paste on the Delivery address?

Old 09-28-2015, 01:20 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/04/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracka View Post
This address is too long to fit when ordering online from Amazon/Flower shops.
Can you please strip the non-relevant address part and give us an address that is easy to copy-paste on the Delivery address?
How about this:

Immigration Voice - View Single Post - October Visa Bulletin Flower Campaign Fight for Justice (October Visa Bulletin Flower Campaign Fight for Justice)

Old 09-28-2015, 01:47 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
tracka is infamous around these parts tracka is infamous around these parts tracka is infamous around these parts tracka is infamous around these parts tracka is infamous around these parts tracka is infamous around these parts

I was not talking about the message.

I was talking about the Address Lines itself.

No Online shop has space to fit this address.

Address need to be 3-4 Lines Max.

Old 09-28-2015, 01:55 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/04/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare

Quote:
I was not talking about the message.

I was talking about the Address Lines itself.

No Online shop has space to fit this address.

Address need to be 3-4 Lines Max.
Jeh Johnson
Secretary, DHS
3801 Nebraska Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20528

Old 09-28-2015, 02:33 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ramaonline has a reputation beyond repute ramaonline has a reputation beyond repute ramaonline has a reputation beyond repute ramaonline has a reputation beyond repute ramaonline has a reputation beyond repute ramaonline has a reputation beyond repute ramaonline has a reputation beyond repute ramaonline has a reputation beyond repute ramaonline has a reputation beyond repute ramaonline has a reputation beyond repute ramaonline has a reputation beyond repute

Sent using florists.com

Use link thru mrrebates.com for additional discounts and cashback
I140 approval Oct 2006
I485 filed Jul 2 07
I485 approved on Jul 25 2011
Received green cards on Jul 28 2011

Old 09-28-2015, 07:31 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator2 View Post
Jeh Johnson
Secretary, DHS
3801 Nebraska Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20528

Thank You. This is what I was asking for.

2 Set of Flowers from me and wife are on the way for Delivery on 1st OCt.

Old 09-28-2015, 09:19 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
IMNotACommonMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Thank You. This is what I was asking for.

2 Set of Flowers from me and wife are on the way for Delivery on 1st OCt.
Thank you friend, hope everyone send maximum number of bouquets they can. I will personal send 5. More the merrier in this case.

A Legal Immigrant
IMNotACommonMan

Join IV's Mailing List | State Chapters

Contribute | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter

Old 09-28-2015, 10:17 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gap123 is on a distinguished road
Default Done my part

Sent 2 bouquet of flowers. Thank you IV!

Old 09-28-2015, 11:13 AM
Priority Date
:
Jun-11
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
phota is on a distinguished road
Default Can others not directly impacted send flowers

Dear Admin,

Can someone who is not directly impacted by date reversal ( priority date after 1-jul-2011) send a flower?

Old 09-28-2015, 11:23 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by phota View Post
Dear Admin,

Can someone who is not directly impacted by date reversal ( priority date after 1-jul-2011) send a flower?
Yes, absolutely.

Contribute | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter

NOT A DAMN LAWYER