Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2015, 12:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bcci is on a distinguished road
Default REMOVED/LAWYER GROUP's crap

This will make your Friday even better...

As we all know there is new grassroots organization with 5 people and they are calling it REMOVED/LAWYERS ORGANIZATION. So, some dumb founders want to go and meet OMB to discuss about published 140EAD/AC21 rule and request them to add some points if they are not already part of the rule. Points like AP, 1 year wait time. Members are hailing them for this initiative. I am lost here.

Oh My My..Do they even know what is OMB? People should go and read wiki before hailing anyone. OMB is within the Executive Office of the POTUS and its main The is to produce the President's Budget.

EO is by POTUS and MOBILITY/PORTABILITY/140EAD is part of EO. So, why would OMB review and reject the rule? or why would OMB will entertain these dumb nuts and take their comments? Do they know what they are talking about? That guy went and meet OMB about H4. wtf? So, does it mean the provisions are added after his meeting? as if we don't have many people lobbying and this fellow went with 4 people worked like a charm.

People needs to learn basics..OMB will do what Admin tells them to do and they won't just reject the rule and add some provisions without asking admin or dhs/uscis. If people think this meeting will work then thy all are in their LIar land. Period.

Last edited by hil3182; 11-20-2015 at 12:11 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2015, 12:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of

bcci,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, so we can address the issue - one more time.

Just as with the H-4 EAD regulation, some uninformed idiots will waste an afternoon visiting the OMB's office - and claim to have done something. This reminds us of all the other idiots who think tweeting and spamming people changes something.

We would like to gently make the point that the OMB gets its priorities from the White House and spending an afternoon at the OMB's office will not change anything.

This is especially true since the rule isn't public yet, and no one has information with remotely enough detail to give the OMB any kind of advice.

If people are feeling motivated to get out from in-front of their computers and smartphones, we would advise they to use said motivation productively and in a way which will make a difference - by asking their Representative to co-sponsor HR.213.

Contribute | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter

NOT A DAMN LAWYER

Old 11-20-2015, 01:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
FrankUnderwood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcci View Post
This will make your Friday even better...

As we all know there is new grassroots organization with 5 people and they are calling it REMOVED/LAWYERS ORGANIZATION. So, some dumb founders want to go and meet OMB to discuss about published 140EAD/AC21 rule and request them to add some points if they are not already part of the rule. Points like AP, 1 year wait time. Members are hailing them for this initiative. I am lost here.

Oh My My..Do they even know what is OMB? People should go and read wiki before hailing anyone. OMB is within the Executive Office of the POTUS and its main The is to produce the President's Budget.

EO is by POTUS and MOBILITY/PORTABILITY/140EAD is part of EO. So, why would OMB review and reject the rule? or why would OMB will entertain these dumb nuts and take their comments? Do they know what they are talking about? That guy went and meet OMB about H4. wtf? So, does it mean the provisions are added after his meeting? as if we don't have many people lobbying and this fellow went with 4 people worked like a charm.

People needs to learn basics..OMB will do what Admin tells them to do and they won't just reject the rule and add some provisions without asking admin or dhs/uscis. If people think this meeting will work then thy all are in their LIar land. Period.
That Bootlicker REMOVED is nothing but an attention seeking whore. He will and has in the past sold his mother, father, brother and sister to get more attention.

These so called 4 people advocacy groups do more harm and damage than good for the community. The lawyers/slavetraders, their minions and their front organization (AILA and a certain advocacy group) are the biggests scums on earth which need to be eradicated without fail.

-FU

Last edited by hil3182; 11-20-2015 at 02:41 PM.

Old 11-20-2015, 02:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of

If you want to help, here is how you can help.

NOT A DAMN LAWYER

Old 11-20-2015, 02:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Xhris is infamous around these parts Xhris is infamous around these parts
Default Proposed Rule Related to AC21 Sent to OMB, Few Details Available

Proposed Rule Related to AC21 Sent to OMB, Few Details Available

November 20, 2015

On November 19, 2015, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) submitted a proposed rule, entitled "Retention of EB1, EB2, and EB3 Immigrant Workers and Program Improvements Affecting Highly-Skilled H-B Alien Workers," to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). No specifics are provided regarding the contents of the proposed rule, but the general description notes that it is intended to "…provide stability and job flexibility for the beneficiaries of approved employment-based immigrant visa petitions..." The rule will also clarify certain provisions of the American Competitiveness in the Twenty-First Century Act of 2000 (AC21), as it relates to H1B workers.

Once the OMB completes its evaluation of the proposed rule, the next step would generally be to have the proposal published in the federal register for review and comment. MurthyDotCom will closely monitor this development and publish updates as soon as more details are made available.

NewsFlash! Proposed Rule Related to AC21 Sent to OMB, Few Details Available « Murthy Law Firm : U.S. Immigration Law

Old 11-20-2015, 03:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
john_jony is on a distinguished road
Default hil facebook hr213

Hi Hil

The facebook page set up for HR 213 is super helpful and very well organized and written!

I am taking some copies out and distributing it to get peeps out of their lazy asses.

I saw few things:
1. http://immigrationvoice.org/media/HR...ent_Letter.pdf
In that the first name last name is hard coded. If we take prints then we will have to black that out and put the rep name. Unless I have become super dumb not knowing IT despite working in IT. I think another idea would be to leave that space blank and instead have a Notes section in the bottom saying to insert first name last name of rep there. We can remove this note while giving to rep.
2. Getting signed physical prints. Thats awesome! Though there are indian organizations, grocery stores etc around and it is definitely a cool proactive move to get those signs physically from there or the office where you work or from one's teachers and fellow colleagues from school or work; I might be in the minority who will be taking max 10 signatures or so. Just in case others feel the same, rather than feeling lazy about the whole process, I thought I will put it here what I think. I will mention to my rep that I have support from lots of americans - my teachers, relatives and friends and colleagues. Lots of support from fellow constituents but rather than an add an extra set of papers, I thought I will get just a few sample in one page and highlight this issue in person via voice for about 30 seconds in facetime talk.
3. I also plan to put this in simple diagram - hand drawn and not visio - so that it is easily communicatable and make things lively and creative rather than a drone manner. I will share those too here!

All the best fellas!
Hil - do check up on the above points.

Old 11-20-2015, 03:15 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
palciparum is on a distinguished road

How can we get signatures from local non- desi people living in say our sub-divisions, apartment buildings and communities.

Has any one done that?

Old 11-20-2015, 03:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
buffbloke is infamous around these parts buffbloke is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankUnderwood View Post
That Bootlicker REMOVED is nothing but an attention seeking whore. He will and has in the past sold his mother, father, brother and sister to get more attention.

These so called 4 people advocacy groups do more harm and damage than good for the community. The lawyers/slavetraders, their minions and their front organization (AILA and a certain advocacy group) are the biggests scums on earth which need to be eradicated without fail.

-FU
Sigh.

Again, we are best at becoming our own worst enemies. Words and opinions such as these are enough to spoil years of hard work by members of this group and are a major turn off. It's one thing to have a strong disagreement , but when this is the best articulation you can come up with, you are nothing but a trolling this forum.

Understand that there are many people who do their best to promote the vision of IV, even if they may not agree with every point. Most certainly do not share this propensity for vitriol.

Stay classy.

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2015, 04:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
FrankUnderwood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffbloke View Post
Sigh.

Again, we are best at becoming our own worst enemies. Words and opinions such as these are enough to spoil years of hard work by members of this group and are a major turn off. It's one thing to have a strong disagreement , but when this is the best articulation you can come up with, you are nothing but a trolling this forum.

Understand that there are many people who do their best to promote the vision of IV, even if they may not agree with every point. Most certainly do not share this propensity for vitriol.

Stay classy.

Some people might have issues with FU's "vitriol", but it makes FU's blood boil when he sees fellow backlogged licking the boots of Lawyers and AILA.

Kamakazee comes to this forum to post his masters "resignation" letter (AILA News and Discussion). Can't his master come here and post his own letter?

Does Kamakazee have so little dignity, that he is openly being his masters waterboy and posting his letters on this this forum for him? Also, FU noted that Kamakazee's master didn't even have the integrity to acklowledge sending his waterboy to post the email on this forum - he denied it on twitter.

Both the master and his waterboy have no dignity.

FU might by impolitic - but FU likes to post it as he sees it. If you disagree with FU or find FU offensive, please feel free to disregard FU and move on.

-FU

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2015, 05:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

FYI: Same or similar draft memo is out. Congratulations to all beneficiaries - and everyone in IV who worked so hard for this!

Please post your comments here (Draft "Same or Similar" policy Memo released).

NOT A DAMN LAWYER

Last edited by hil3182; 11-20-2015 at 05:31 PM.

Old 11-20-2015, 06:40 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
d.kiran is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Some people might have issues with FU's "vitriol", but it makes FU's blood boil when he sees fellow backlogged licking the boots of Lawyers and AILA.

Kamakazee comes to this forum to post his masters "resignation" letter (AILA News and Discussion). Can't his master come here and post his own letter?

Does Kamakazee have so little dignity, that he is openly being his masters waterboy and posting his letters on this this forum for him? Also, FU noted that Kamakazee's master didn't even have the integrity to acklowledge sending his waterboy to post the email on this forum - he denied it on twitter.

Both the master and his waterboy have no dignity.

FU might by impolitic - but FU likes to post it as he sees it. If you disagree with FU or find FU offensive, please feel free to disregard FU and move on.

-FU
Yes. Anonymity does provide the privilege of being yourself. In addition, referring to yourself in the third person is extremely classy

Old 11-20-2015, 07:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
wetfeet80 is on a distinguished road

Who is FU? This is what I found in wiki:
Fu is a common spelling for some Chinese surnames, such as 傅, 符, 苻, 付, 扶, 伏, and 富.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fu_(surname)

Quote:

-FU

Old 11-24-2015, 09:17 PM
Facebook User
Priority Date
:
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Eadfor I140 is on a distinguished road
Default Retention of EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 Immigrant Workers and Program Improvements Affectin

Can someone confirm that new rule in progress has EAD clause.

CFR Citation: 8 CFR 204 to 205 8 U.S.C. 214 8 CFR 245 8 CFR 274a

Legal Authority: 6 U.S.C. 112 8 U.S.C. 1154 and 1155 8 U.S.C. 1184 8 U.S.C. 1255 8 U.S.C. 1324a

8 CFR 274a.12 - Classes of aliens authorized to accept employment.

Old 11-24-2015, 10:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eadfor I140 View Post
Can someone confirm that new rule in progress has EAD clause.

CFR Citation: 8 CFR 204 to 205 8 U.S.C. 214 8 CFR 245 8 CFR 274a

Legal Authority: 6 U.S.C. 112 8 U.S.C. 1154 and 1155 8 U.S.C. 1184 8 U.S.C. 1255 8 U.S.C. 1324a

8 CFR 274a.12 - Classes of aliens authorized to accept employment.
Doesn't mean anything. They could only use that authority for cases of extraordinary hardship - like loosing a limb or your eye-sight.

I suggest instead of wasting time gossiping about this, focus on HR.213 where you can actually make a difference. A good first step would be to read this document and then meeting your Rep and/or do the petition drive.

A more complete listing of the big picture is on this FB post.

NOT A DAMN LAWYER

Last edited by hil3182; 11-24-2015 at 10:51 PM.

Old 11-25-2015, 12:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bpk is infamous around these parts
Unhappy

Not to discourage anyone, but the house speaker will not let this bill get to the floor for discussion. Honestly, in my opinion, it looks extremely difficult for anything to pass anything even remotely attached to immigration this term.