Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2015, 11:00 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdgc View Post
Companies and lawyers screwed everyone. But it is Obama who fcked immigrants.

When President Bush was in office same visa bulletin issue happened. But Bush administration had the balls to allow 680,000 immigrants to file I-485.

When Obama is in office same visa bulletin issue happened. Guess what? These guys don't have the balls do the right thing.

Now we have this regulation fiasco. Imagine if we Romney was President. I don't know about other things but I know he would not stick it into us like the way Obama has. Shameful.

But lawyers (who conspired to bring this down) want us to believe that this is not Obama's fault but some "bureaucrats" are so powerful that they are overriding The President of the United States. As if Obama wanted to do what he promised, but these "bureaucrats" are not letting it happen. Read this nonsense of another of these useless lawyer Paparelli on twitter:

https://twitter.com/angelopaparelli/...19364985610242
"Agreed. Another example of #immigration bureaucrats undermining the President."

now lawyers want everyone to believe that if it was not for some "bureaucrats" Obama would have given ALL of us green cards. But "bureaucrats" who are seemingly so powerful than the President that Obama is powerless to do anything. Seriously?

Every word of every regulation is properly vetted and approved by White House staff. Obama and his White House is responsible for this betrayal. But Paparelli types and all these leftist will have us believe that God Obama is so holier than thou that this is someone else's fault.

Does anyone needs explaining why Trump is the front runner?
If you are in any of the following groups then you will find yourself in good books of Obama:

1.) Gay and Lesbian
2.) Card holding member of Planned Parenthood
3.) Syrian refugee
4.) Illegal crossing the border

If not, then let Paparelli tell you that it is not Obama's fault, it is the bureaucrats.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2015, 11:07 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
The WalL has a reputation beyond repute The WalL has a reputation beyond repute The WalL has a reputation beyond repute The WalL has a reputation beyond repute The WalL has a reputation beyond repute The WalL has a reputation beyond repute The WalL has a reputation beyond repute The WalL has a reputation beyond repute The WalL has a reputation beyond repute The WalL has a reputation beyond repute The WalL has a reputation beyond repute

Spent the last couple days reading the entirety of the 181-page proposed rule. I will be making an official comment when they start accepting them. The premise they've laid out for this proposed rule is to regulate the policies that were already in place. However, that is contradicted in almost every page of the new proposal. This proposed rule runs counter to POTUS Nov-2014 EO as well. The fix can also be easy if Sec. Johnson is willing; in fact you can see the outlines of that within the proposed rule itself.

Old 12-31-2015, 11:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rohan_vus123 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Does anyone needs explaining why Trump is the front runner?
Trump is better in that - he is what he is unlike the current POTUS.
Its better to have someone who hates you on your face than one who back stabs you pretending to be your friend

Old 12-31-2015, 11:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/13/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
asaxena is a jewel in the rough asaxena is a jewel in the rough asaxena is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Nothing ever on oh website is important
It is part of 181 page rule making document from USCIS.Please read.Document attached.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2015-32666.pdf (1.03 MB, 8 views)

Old 12-31-2015, 11:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/13/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
asaxena is a jewel in the rough asaxena is a jewel in the rough asaxena is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaxena View Post
It is part of 181 page rule making document from USCIS.Please read.Document attached.
Go to page 141 point 5) There is whole section describing this process

Old 12-31-2015, 11:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan_vus123 View Post
Trump is better in that - he is what he is unlike the current POTUS.
Its better to have someone who hates you on your face than one who back stabs you pretending to be your friend
Touche

Old 01-05-2016, 10:27 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gnh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhair View Post
If you are in any of the following groups then you will find yourself in good books of Obama:

1.) Gay and Lesbian
2.) Card holding member of Planned Parenthood
3.) Syrian refugee
4.) Illegal crossing the border

If not, then let Paparelli tell you that it is not Obama's fault, it is the bureaucrats.
You forgot to add

5) Black criminal who gets trashed by police after picking a fight.