Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2016, 07:16 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
nvedia is on a distinguished road
Default Guidelines for the comments

I know there are many points discussed in the yesterdays call about what comments can be put

It would be good if a senior member or IV itself can create a thread about what comments to put to help us all
It would greatly help to see people putting meaningful comments

Just to summarize few points
1. Ask for FBI investigation into the matter on why the outcome is different from the one defined in EE
2. Promise as per Obama EE has not been delivered
3. Because of the rule proposed and not getting I140 EAD, we are stuck in the same job for long years and its not helping the economy, and it gives employers to discriminate by not hiring Americans over immigrants which is exploitation
4. Please remove compelling circumstances from the clause and grant EAD to all I140

Official comments goes here
Regulations.gov
You can also post your comments on the facebook page -
https://www.facebook.com/uscis/?fref=ts
(search for 'Got ideas about improving employment-based visa programs? @USCIS is seeking input on a new rule')
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote