Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2016, 11:41 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
devndev has a reputation beyond repute devndev has a reputation beyond repute devndev has a reputation beyond repute devndev has a reputation beyond repute devndev has a reputation beyond repute devndev has a reputation beyond repute devndev has a reputation beyond repute devndev has a reputation beyond repute devndev has a reputation beyond repute devndev has a reputation beyond repute devndev has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tspiv View Post
Someone monitoring this forum seems to have copy pasted the instructions provided here in the "regulations.gov" in the name of Aman. But what are the odds of that same comment ending up among the top sorted comment for the day? To me it appears there are folks within the system who can tweak the way the comments are highlighted. This is crazy.

Regulations.gov
Wow, is it a bizarre coincidence ? doubt it ..
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2016, 01:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/23/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
krish2005 is a name known to all krish2005 is a name known to all krish2005 is a name known to all krish2005 is a name known to all krish2005 is a name known to all krish2005 is a name known to all
Default Somebody posted the info from IV into regulations

Quote:
Originally Posted by devndev View Post
Wow, is it a bizarre coincidence ? doubt it ..
Wow. So many of these blood suckers against us and IV. They have posted the suggestion from us to post the comment into this site. This is atrocious and expected so too.

We still have to post our objection to the rule. I have done mine vehemently already and suggested 10 friends who are in IV too to post their comments. Lets fight this out folks.

Krishna

Old 01-22-2016, 02:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
RandomizedPrecision is a jewel in the rough RandomizedPrecision is a jewel in the rough RandomizedPrecision is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tspiv View Post
Someone monitoring this forum seems to have copy pasted the instructions provided here in the "regulations.gov" in the name of Aman. But what are the odds of that same comment ending up among the top sorted comment for the day? To me it appears there are folks within the system who can tweak the way the comments are highlighted. This is crazy.

Regulations.gov
Any moron can post anything they want to - such is the nature of democracy and open comment periods. I don't think there is any need to be distracted by these things - just continue to post your comments echoing that you DO NOT Support the rule in the current format in the first line itself.

Also, feel free to add your own personal stories to these comments - about time we gave these USCIS bozos who are in bed with asshat lawyers and blood-sucking employer groups a run for the money.

So what if they pull this fucking rule. If it goes into effect in its current form then it is as good as not having anything in the first place.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2016, 04:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
shv is on a distinguished road

Lets get the point straight

Just for the sake of Commenting and/or demanding/requesting something or rejecting the rule will NOT do the job. You will have to explain the hardships faced and the genuine reasons behind the relief/adjustment you are asking for in the rule. Also explain in detail how it benefits US or its economy or improves unemployment rate etc. Also be polite, positive, professional while commenting.

Just realize one thing that they will not make significant changes to the rule, they can only add or update few things in the rule.

Also realize that more comments will delay the OMB review process. It's good that we have less comments so far but I see very few genuine comments being posted which will help the rule.

Comments like plainly rejecting the rule or negative comments or comments like asking to remove the complete compelling circumstances criteria may not happen, as i mentioned they will not make significant changes in the rule. You have to be more practical and also think from the comment reviewers perspective and ask yourself a question why would they provide the benefit/relief to you and what benefit they will get out of it. Asking something like add one more clause to the compelling circumstances criteria like 5) Provide relief(unlimited EAD/AP) for people who are facing/will face long wait times due to Visa backlogs. makes sense, but provide a detail description as to why it is needed and whats the benefit out of it.
Hope it helps!

Old 01-22-2016, 05:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
probeer.das is on a distinguished road
Default Where to comment

Pardon me guys for being a little ignorant.
Where to comment? can someone share the link please? Do I need to comment on the dropbox document or the proposed rule?

Old 01-22-2016, 05:45 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by probeer.das View Post
Where to comment? can someone share the link please? Do I need to comment on the dropbox document or the proposed rule?

Regulations.gov

https://www.federalregister.gov/arti...d#open-comment

Old 01-23-2016, 01:38 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bob4gc is on a distinguished road
Default Second round of comments

When are we going to get suggestions for next round (technical aspects?) of comments?

Old 01-23-2016, 05:34 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
nvedia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by probeer.das View Post
Feel free to ask here if you have any questions
Please make sure once you have commented you search in the system after 1-2 days that your comment actually got published
Once you have commented, do not forget to ask your friends, colleagues, neighbors

Old 01-25-2016, 09:18 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
BABUG is on a distinguished road

Some one copy pasted the first suggestion from Administrator 2 on the regulation.gov

Regulations.gov

Old 01-25-2016, 09:20 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
nvedia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABUG View Post
Some one copy pasted the first suggestion from Administrator 2 on the regulation.gov

Regulations.gov
Yes must be an immigration lawyer but there is nothing to fear
Its just a suggestion/help on what to post as a comment, nothing wrong in it if they see that

Old 01-25-2016, 01:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gaurav77 will become famous soon enough

Apologies if I missed this, but have there been any "more technical comment" suggestions posted as pointed to in this post ?:

Initial comments for EAD for I140 Regulation - Immigration Voice (Initial comments for EAD for I140 Regulation)

Old 01-25-2016, 02:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav77 View Post
Apologies if I missed this, but have there been any "more technical comment" suggestions posted as pointed to in this post ?:

Initial comments for EAD for I140 Regulation - Immigration Voice (Initial comments for EAD for I140 Regulation)
Not yet. We are all waiting, but trust me the technical comments are not something that can be made in a hurry on this complex issue.

Old 01-25-2016, 05:25 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
RandomizedPrecision is a jewel in the rough RandomizedPrecision is a jewel in the rough RandomizedPrecision is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMX17 View Post
Not yet. We are all waiting, but trust me the technical comments are not something that can be made in a hurry on this complex issue.
I do have one technical comment for Amy White that is quick (maybe dirty too): "Suck on this Beyotch!"

Old 01-25-2016, 05:35 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomizedPrecision View Post
I do have one technical comment for Amy White that is quick (maybe dirty too): "Suck on this Beyotch!"
Amy White = Amy Nice unless Amy White too is a blood-sucking USCIS stooge responsible for derailing this rule

Old 01-26-2016, 10:19 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Ramalingam is infamous around these parts Ramalingam is infamous around these parts Ramalingam is infamous around these parts Ramalingam is infamous around these parts Ramalingam is infamous around these parts Ramalingam is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMX17 View Post
Usually comment process is very simple but in this case it is tricky. If they consider your comments as opposing then if opposing comments are overwhelming then they could drop the regulation. If they consider your comments as enhancement and your suggestions for improvement are impractical by law then either they could reject your comments or they could drop the regulation. Another aspect is more the number of comments more delay. When they racing against court imposed deadline they asked 3 months delay for 50k comments in OPT extension this regulation could drag months if not years and that could easily pass Obama Admin. All the above issues need to be tackled