Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2016, 12:29 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/04/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Initial comments for EAD for I140 Regulation

As promised, here are the suggestion for initial comments on AC21/EAD for I140 regulation.

This is just first set of comments questioning the process of this rule making and the reason why EAD and AP for I140 is not part of this regulation. Our goal is to have an honest process to include EAD and AP for I140 to this regulation. Your active participation will determine if EAD and AP for I140 is included in this regulation.

Here is the link to the documents with suggestion for comments:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wko640hmdc...50008.pdf?dl=0

Here are the steps to submit your comments:
1.) Go to the page for submitting comments for this regulation:
Regulations.gov

2.) Click on 'Choose files' button to upload the PDF file.

3.) Enter you First Name and Last Name.

4.) If you want to provide your contact information then check the box that says "I want to provide my contact information" and enter appropriate information.

5.) Click 'Continue' and then submit your comments.

Thank you,
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2016, 12:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-13
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
LogicalImmigrant is on a distinguished road

Thank you.

Old 01-04-2016, 12:42 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of

Done.

Please submit comments fearlessly. If you do not stand up for yourself - there is no shortage of interests out there willing to exploit and take advantage of you.

Contribute | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter

NOT A DAMN LAWYER

Old 01-04-2016, 12:50 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/15/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sundeepreddym has a reputation beyond repute sundeepreddym has a reputation beyond repute sundeepreddym has a reputation beyond repute sundeepreddym has a reputation beyond repute sundeepreddym has a reputation beyond repute sundeepreddym has a reputation beyond repute sundeepreddym has a reputation beyond repute sundeepreddym has a reputation beyond repute sundeepreddym has a reputation beyond repute sundeepreddym has a reputation beyond repute sundeepreddym has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Posted Comments & asking more to do it

Admin - I posted comments. Your Comment Tracking Number: 1k0-8n74-4h66.

Others - It is NOT the time to sit on the side lines and look for messages from other sources who say posting this comment is waste of time/ unwise or some other baloney reasons.

If we don't fight for our desires, no one else will. IV is the only group which is actually on the ground advocating for us. We all WANT the system to behave in 21st century manner. The reality is the system is still old school, boots on the ground is the only PLAY.

Old 01-04-2016, 12:53 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of hil3182 has much to be proud of

I have received several private messages about the FBI strategy.

People need to understand that the only way we can expect to receive "portable work authorization" is to get the people acting in bad faith - out of the rule making process. The only way to accomplish this is with a huge volume of comments pointing out this irregularity and asking for an FBI investigation.

NOT A DAMN LAWYER

Last edited by hil3182; 01-04-2016 at 12:58 PM.

Old 01-04-2016, 12:58 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greenappletx is infamous around these parts

Hi,
It's a good documentation but unless I missed, i don't see asking them to give us EAD +AP , though we are questioning or showing WH/USCIS memo but not asking what we needed, do you think we need to include (give us EAD+AP till GC is received) this as well? Thanks

Old 01-04-2016, 01:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenappletx View Post
Hi,
It's a good documentation but unless I missed, i don't see asking them to give us EAD +AP , though we are questioning or showing WH/USCIS memo but not asking what we needed, do you think we need to include (give us EAD+AP till GC is received) this as well? Thanks
More technical comments will follow later. We first need to make sure any subsequent comments that we do send in (or anybody else might be sending in) will be considered fairly - something that will not happen with the current dispensation.

NOT A DAMN LAWYER

Old 01-04-2016, 01:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-13
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
LogicalImmigrant is on a distinguished road

Pass this information to your buddies as well and create awareness. Even if there is a 1% hope for changes to the rule after the comments period, let fight for it.

Old 01-04-2016, 01:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/25/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
longwait4gc has a reputation beyond repute longwait4gc has a reputation beyond repute longwait4gc has a reputation beyond repute longwait4gc has a reputation beyond repute longwait4gc has a reputation beyond repute longwait4gc has a reputation beyond repute longwait4gc has a reputation beyond repute longwait4gc has a reputation beyond repute longwait4gc has a reputation beyond repute longwait4gc has a reputation beyond repute longwait4gc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hil3182 View Post
I have received several private messages about the FBI strategy.

People need to understand that the only way we can expect to receive "portable work authorization" is to get the people acting in bad faith - out of the rule making process. The only way to accomplish this is with a huge volume of comments pointing out this irregularity and asking for an FBI investigation.
Uploaded the doc: 1k0-8n74-r439

If there are lot of duplicate comments wont they deduplicate them, using software or manually? Should we try to reprhase the document and submit comments?

Old 01-04-2016, 01:15 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Still getting bombed by messages asking mostly the same questions, so let me re-iterate:

1. This is just the first round of comments. More technical comments will follow.
2. If we do not point out irregularities, the very people who watered down the rule will be evaluating comments and no matter how brilliantly you craft your comments, you cannot expect anything positive. The only way we are going to get unrestricted I140-EAD - as the President promised - out of this rule is to expose compromised people in DHS and get them OUT of the rule making process. The most effective way to get them OUT of the rule making process is to ask for the FBI to investigate - very real irregularities that occurred.

It is very important that you please submit these comments as your own.

NOT A DAMN LAWYER

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-04-2016, 01:17 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Done, Uploaded and asked my colleagues/friends to do the same. Thanks IV

Old 01-04-2016, 01:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwait4gc View Post
Uploaded the doc: 1k0-8n74-r439

If there are lot of duplicate comments wont they deduplicate them, using software or manually? Should we try to reprhase the document and submit comments?
When they de-duplicate the comments, they will read it as 1000's of people asking for an FBI investigation into the process.

NOT A DAMN LAWYER

Old 01-04-2016, 01:39 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by hil3182 View Post
Still getting bombed by messages asking mostly the same questions, so let me re-iterate:

1. This is just the first round of comments. More technical comments will follow.
2. If we do not point out irregularities, the very people who watered down the rule will be evaluating comments and no matter how brilliantly you craft your comments, you cannot expect anything positive. The only way we are going to get unrestricted I140-EAD - as the President promised - out of this rule is to expose compromised people in DHS and get them OUT of the rule making process. The most effective way to get them OUT of the rule making process is to ask for the FBI to investigate - very real irregularities that occurred.

It is very important that you please submit these comments as your own.

Hi Hil,
What was changed between IV meeting with WH immigration team and now? As Vikram Desai and many indicated that EAD+AP is a done deal but why USCIS made a U turn? The employers & lawyers lobby worked very well compared to us? Thanks

Old 01-04-2016, 01:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bennyd20 is on a distinguished road
Default Done

Your Comment Tracking Number: 1k0-8n75-gkly

Thank you IV team.

Old 01-04-2016, 02:01 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenappletx View Post
Hi Hil,
What was changed between IV meeting with WH immigration team and now? As Vikram Desai and many indicated that EAD+AP is a done deal but why USCIS made a U turn? The employers & lawyers lobby worked very well compared to us? Thanks
Can you not read through the comments? Read again here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wko640hmdc...50008.pdf?dl=0

What has happened is that opponents used unethical and illegal methods. People need to go to jail over this. That is what IV is asking us to highlight. Is that wrong?

If someone used corrupt method to change the regulation, is that the fault of those stuck in the backlogs? Or is that the fault of that corrupt person?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.