Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2016, 08:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gnh is on a distinguished road

I think if the SC rules that the states have 'standing' in the DACA case , they are gonna rule against Obama in the immigration case. The whole immigration issues is such a mess.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2016, 08:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnh View Post
I think if the SC rules that the states have 'standing' in the DACA case , they are gonna rule against Obama in the immigration case. The whole immigration issues is such a mess.
You are probably not reading the right one pertaining to us. "Even if compelling circumstances for EAD is dropped, how do you port off 140 w/o pending I-485 for > 180 days 1/2"

Like I said any other threads, they are all singing the same tune on AC21 204(j).

S many lawyers cannot be wrong, can it?

Old 01-21-2016, 08:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

While Obama can decide who to deport and who not to, don't think he has any right to legalize people and give them EAD's.

Old 01-21-2016, 08:20 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

No idea bro ... Faith in God is the only option 😬

Old 01-21-2016, 08:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice DMX17 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnh View Post
No idea bro ... Faith in God is the only option 😬
I surrender myself to thy feet. So please advise which Yagna (ceremony) we have to do make this shit work ? No offense.

Old 01-21-2016, 08:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

If I knew I would have done it a lot earlier 😂😂😂

Old 01-21-2016, 11:32 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-12
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2013
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Bhishma is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMX17 View Post
please advise which Yagna (ceremony) we have to do
I know of a Yagna that can get your desired results.
You will have to perform this Yagna with 3 Immigration lawyers who never lied to an immigrant and a politician who is honest. The Yagna requires all these people to take a Vow of Silence when any immigration bill is brought up for first 10 mins.

Good luck dude

Old 01-27-2016, 10:56 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
foia is on a distinguished road
Default Proof they are employers

Hi Guys

I am posting here proof that those bootlickers are being fooled by employers along with lawyers. See below post:

http://www.immigration-information.c...64#post-132552

"I have seen lot of criticism about outsourcing companies, that they exploit their employees who are on H1, that they violate visa norms etc etc. I have been in outsourcing business for many years and have personally brought resources from India on H1 and L1s and also applied for GCs. Most outsourcing companies (based on my experience of working with few in last 10 yrs) do pay lower wages to the employees they bring from India, but the employees are not grossly underpaid if you include the total cost that companies incur in terms of visa cost, relocation (with families), bench cost etc. Moreover most employees who come to US are able to get market salaries within few years, once they settle down. The good thing about US is that the economy offers options and people on H1 in US are better than skilled PR in Canada many of who end up driving cabs, working in warehouse or selling insurance"

And check out their website founders, this person is the second one Ashish Lab...

So, bottom line is the fool people are following employers and lawyers to axe their own feet.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-04-2016, 02:40 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
BABUG is on a distinguished road
Default Republican Debate

All the front runners Hit hard on Immigration system, Seems like they want to stop H1B Program, Stop Green cards both employment based and Family based.

Old 03-08-2016, 02:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vikidisi is a jewel in the rough vikidisi is a jewel in the rough vikidisi is a jewel in the rough

Joke of the day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2016-03-08 at 1.28.18 PM.jpg (15.0 KB, 158 views)

Old 03-08-2016, 02:55 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/04/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikidisi View Post
Joke of the day
This guy Siskind hasn't learned. This group sira is front for immigration lawyers. this group is like a puppy for immigration lawyers. If immigration lawyers say - "sit", "rollover", "bark", "stop", 'fetch", "attack", these handful of people will do what gotcher will ask them

When for years immigration lawyers have been engaged in "anti-immigrant" activities to create this backlog and to make sure you don't have right to change change employer, then how can this group work against the wishes of their masters. They are a front for dirty job done by lawyers. More importantly, this sira jerks did not even care to mention per-country removal on their website. Why? Because their master Gotcher doesn't like the idea to remove per country limits. You may ask why Gotcher doesn't like the idea. Well, that is a valid question. We think that gotcher is not interested to get rid of backlogs for Indian and Chinese, that's why.

It seems that Siskind is craving for attention, like a little baby. Because we kicked his ass, now he wants to make another group to "COUNTER IV" . What an idiot this guy is.

Siskind,

Mark my words. We will continue to create awareness about what immigration lawyers do until immigration lawyers keep exploiting our people. Your shenanigans will not work. Keep doing what you are doing. You are only making it more painful for yourself.

Last edited by Administrator2; 03-08-2016 at 03:21 PM.

Old 03-08-2016, 03:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
shv is on a distinguished road
Default Does lawyers already knew that there is no true I140 portability?or its for publicity

One person posted on : New from "immigrationGirl", she says that EA never meant to give EADs to I140. Read her post "Does DHS Really Read All Those Comments?" comments from Emily where she mentioned:-

"I think DHS will say that true I-140 portability is beyond the scope of the current rulemaking. It looks to me like that was never the intention of the President’s executive action, although we all thought it was."

Does lawyers already knew that there is no true I140 portability given with the rule or its just a publicity stunt?

Old 03-08-2016, 04:27 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by shv View Post
One person posted on : New from "immigrationGirl", she says that EA never meant to give EADs to I140. Read her post "Does DHS Really Read All Those Comments?" comments from Emily where she mentioned:-

"I think DHS will say that true I-140 portability is beyond the scope of the current rulemaking. It looks to me like that was never the intention of the President’s executive action, although we all thought it was."

Does lawyers already knew that there is no true I140 portability given with the rule or its just a publicity stunt?
As a reminder, originally there were two different NPRMs. RIN: AC05 was to provide that I-140 will not be revoked and provide EAD based on the I-140. The other one AB97 was for the so-called AC21 codifications of "longstanding" agency practices. In the name of combining the two different rules, the mafia has ruthlessly called the new rule AC05, while in reality the proposed rule is AB97. We are supposed to believe that “longstanding” must mean correct interpretation.

Since they are only “codifying their longstanding practices”, there is nothing new. Again, do not consider I-140 irrevocability to have any considerable new advantage because of the fact that when most people change employer (currently), to be safe we make sure that we are working for the I-140 employer when the new employer applies for AC21 104(c) H-1B extension (and then we resign). Since we are asked to re-start the GC process, most people upon changing jobs will make sure they get a new I-140 ASAP (just human nature and experience of being in the backlogs and employer games).

Other point is the White House report said “Further increase job flexibility by enabling individuals whose employment-sponsored immigrant visa petitions have been approved for more than one year to retain eligibility for LPR status despite the petitioning employer closing its business or seeking to withdraw the approved petition”

The current rule DOES NOT "further increase" jack shit.

The lawyers are promoting their own meanings which they have been doing from the beginning.

Old 03-08-2016, 05:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
foia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator2 View Post
This guy Siskind hasn't learned. This group sira is front for immigration lawyers. this group is like a puppy for immigration lawyers. If immigration lawyers say - "sit", "rollover", "bark", "stop", 'fetch", "attack", these handful of people will do what gotcher will ask them

When for years immigration lawyers have been engaged in "anti-immigrant" activities to create this backlog and to make sure you don't have right to change change employer, then how can this group work against the wishes of their masters. They are a front for dirty job done by lawyers. More importantly, this sira jerks did not even care to mention per-country removal on their website. Why? Because their master Gotcher doesn't like the idea to remove per country limits. You may ask why Gotcher doesn't like the idea. Well, that is a valid question. We think that gotcher is not interested to get rid of backlogs for Indian and Chinese, that's why.

It seems that Siskind is craving for attention, like a little baby. Because we kicked his ass, now he wants to make another group to "COUNTER IV" . What an idiot this guy is.

Siskind,

Mark my words. We will continue to create awareness about what immigration lawyers do until immigration lawyers keep exploiting our people. Your shenanigans will not work. Keep doing what you are doing. You are only making it more painful for yourself.
Why people don't understand that IV are just a group made by people like them who are suffering in backlog from decades. Their anger in their posts and social media reflects the frustration they or any legal immigrant go through in this country due to the broken system. Since the skilled immigration in this country is not really skilled based, it is country based and on the top of it, immigration lawyers try to be so nice to people and they act like God. They never talk about exploitation of workers and rights of american workers. Lawyers like Greg and Ron always say they are pro-immigrant but in reality, they are pro-immigration. They just need more immigration, more H1B, L1B workers, they don't really want them to be free from these immigration hassels since we are their bread and butter. So, personally I think IV is doing right thing in a way to bash these double-faced characters. Has anyone seen any law firm saying any favorable thing in their comments to I-140 rule? People will claim Greg's comment asking the agency to be "Generous" like the president, but guys, really? Will you guys call it "to be generous" if people from India/China gets EAD after 5-6 years (PERM in last 5th year and then I-140 approval and then one year wait time)??? Nobody asked about removing the compelling reasons clause, only Greg, he also just said to be generous or wide definition.... really??? Has anyone seen a blog post, any social media post any open letter from these blood-suckers or AILA which talk about backlogs, exploitation of H1B workers, rights of american workers??? They always defend AILA in their comments. Has anyone seen any post from the lawyers asking for HR213 or dependant removals...

Old 03-08-2016, 06:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
shv is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMX17 View Post
As a reminder, originally there were two different NPRMs. RIN: AC05 was to provide that I-140 will not be revoked and provide EAD based on the I-140. The other one AB97 was for the so-called AC21 codifications of "longstanding" agency practices. In the name of combining the two different rules, the mafia has ruthlessly called the new rule AC05, while in reality the proposed rule is AB97. We are supposed to believe that “longstanding” must mean correct interpretation.

Since they are only “codifying their longstanding practices”, there is nothing new. Again, do not consider I-140 irrevocability to have any considerable new advantage because of the fact that when most people change employer (currently), to be safe we make sure that we are working for the I-140 employer when the new employer applies for AC21 104(c) H-1B extension (and then we resign). Since we are asked to re-start the GC process, most people upon changing jobs will make sure they get a new I-140 ASAP (just human nature and experience of being in the backlogs and employer games).

Other point is the White House report said “Further increase job flexibility by enabling individuals whose employment-sponsored immigrant visa petitions have been approved for more than one year to retain eligibility for LPR status despite the petitioning employer closing its business or seeking to withdraw the approved petition”

The current rule DOES NOT "further increase" jack shit.

The lawyers are promoting their own meanings which they have been doing from the beginning.
I know the history of AC05, AB97 and other nuances, I'm not considering anything out of this false propaganda.

Here is what Presidents executive actions claim and i mentioned the same in the forum:-
https://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/immigration/st...

Providing portable work authorization for high-skilled workers awaiting LPR status and their spouses.
Ensuring that individuals with lawful status can travel to their countries of origin.

Also the White house report does clearly mentions the same what you've pasted here.

That is what I thought that she is lying or promoting and spreading the false lawyer propaganda.