Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-14-2016, 01:17 AM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 118
stuckinline is on a distinguished road
Default Dear users - please read and understand

is full of employees sitting in call centers typing shit on their forums to discredit IV. This is especially true after dark (when it it morning back in India).

These useless people want to keep useless debates alive about whether IV is just evil or the devil incarnate.

They would love for you to spend all your precious time and energy on their forum (generating hit-count) fighting it out with their Desi employees making $2/hour, eating idli, Vada and dosa in Hyderabad or Bengaluru instead of doing something useful with your time.

Just ignore them - I think all of us know where IV stands on high-skilled immigration.

If you don't see the truth in what I am saying, or are backlogged and actually think IV is evil - you are an idiot and no power on this planet can help you.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-14-2016, 01:18 AM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 118
stuckinline is on a distinguished road
Default

I gues the word truckitt is filtered here - but you get the idea
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #3 (permalink)  
Old 07-14-2016, 01:23 AM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 118
stuckinline is on a distinguished road
Default

Tonight, my comments are directed at poor trukitt user [b]eadap4i140[\b] who is going crazy arguing with some Desi call-center operators who are paid to be unreasonable and waste everyone's time
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #4 (permalink)  
Old 07-14-2016, 11:53 AM
Member
Priority Date
:
Mar-14
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 51
thankstooptx is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckinline View Post
Tonight, my comments are directed at poor trukitt user [b]eadap4i140[\b] who is going crazy arguing with some Desi call-center operators who are paid to be unreasonable and waste everyone's time
I don't understand the IV hate, IV was the only organization that put out excellent comment arguing for us in the I140-EAD proposal. Other "organizations" have done nothing but talk. I would rather be a part of the organization that talks less and acts more.

That website actually banned a guy ("dummyid") for posting the video and posting against the itserve and they talk about IV and openness. May be now the users will see the true colors of that website and its admins.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #5 (permalink)  
Old 07-14-2016, 12:22 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 59
RandomizedPrecision is a jewel in the rough RandomizedPrecision is a jewel in the rough RandomizedPrecision is a jewel in the rough
Default

Clearly many of them are misguided and/or misinformed. I think folks who believe in the IV cause need to also focus on getting more of the naysayers to join our cause because ultimately it is their cause too. The means they are using are sadly going to harm all of us.

It is easier said than done but even of we have a small subset of those folks or the ones on the sidelines join in, this issue would get solved a lot faster.


Quote:
Originally Posted by thankstooptx View Post
I don't understand the IV hate, IV was the only organization that put out excellent comment arguing for us in the I140-EAD proposal. Other "organizations" have done nothing but talk. I would rather be a part of the organization that talks less and acts more.

That website actually banned a guy ("dummyid") for posting the video and posting against the itserve and they talk about IV and openness. May be now the users will see the true colors of that website and its admins.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #6 (permalink)  
Old 07-14-2016, 12:27 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 118
stuckinline is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thankstooptx View Post
I don't understand the IV hate, IV was the only organization that put out excellent comment arguing for us in the I140-EAD proposal. Other "organizations" have done nothing but talk. I would rather be a part of the organization that talks less and acts more.

That website actually banned a guy ("dummyid") for posting the video and posting against the itserve and they talk about IV and openness. May be now the users will see the true colors of that website and its admins.
They "banned" dummyid because he was so obviously someone in India - it was embarrassing. Half his posts were in Hindi. I think the very name "dummyid" was an inside joke for trukitt call-center employees.

This is the game they play on truckitt - fake ID's just mindlessly talk to each other to create drama - they aren't disappointing this time .

I have seen hundreds of times, some poor soul is trying to support IV, and someone from a sweatshop call center posts, "what about May 5th announcements", another sweatshop fellow (or maybe the same fellow with a different ID) posts "what about get your papers ready" and so on. 3 or 4 years ago, I used to try to get support for IV on truckitt, but it became obvious to me the game that they were playing.

I think it is very unfortunate most people in our community cannot see through the transparent fakery that goes on there. Now, I just like to enjoy the show and don't take any IV bashing too seriously. As you said, most of us who are not in call-centers know where IV stands on the issues.

As far as why they are against IV, it is the same game the lawyers play - would any of us go back to that miserable site if we got our GC's? Their whole business model hangs on us going there. They are a conglomerate of crooks, they sell/advertise insurance, they run (and who knows what else) - their are just another bunch of blood-suckers. So there is a synergy - create drama to get more visitors, sell products and make sure we just talk to each other and do nothing concrete to improve our situation - so we will go back to the drama. If we ever get our GC's - the cycle ends.

Read more here.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #7 (permalink)  
Old 07-14-2016, 12:55 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 118
stuckinline is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckinline View Post
They "banned" dummyid because he was so obviously someone in India - it was embarrassing. Half his posts were in Hindi. I think the very name "dummyid" was an inside joke for trukitt call-center employees.

This is the game they play on truckitt - fake ID's just mindlessly talk to each other to create drama - they aren't disappointing this time .

I have seen hundreds of times, some poor soul is trying to support IV, and someone from a sweatshop call center posts, "what about May 5th announcements", another sweatshop fellow (or maybe the same fellow with a different ID) posts "what about get your papers ready" and so on. 3 or 4 years ago, I used to try to get support for IV on truckitt, but it became obvious to me the game that they were playing.

I think it is very unfortunate most people in our community cannot see through the transparent fakery that goes on there. Now, I just like to enjoy the show and don't take any IV bashing too seriously. As you said, most of us who are not in call-centers know where IV stands on the issues.

As far as why they are against IV, it is the same game the lawyers play - would any of us go back to that miserable site if we got our GC's? Their whole business model hangs on us going there. They are a conglomerate of crooks, they sell/advertise insurance, they run P@th2USA (and who knows what else) - their are just another bunch of blood-suckers. So there is a synergy - create drama to get more visitors, sell products and make sure we just talk to each other and do nothing concrete to improve our situation - so we will go back to the drama. If we ever get our GC's - the cycle ends.

Read more here.
LOL - looks like IV forum software also filters out P@th2USA in addition to truckitt

I fixed my post above.

Looks like IV already knows this

IV admins - if you are reading, it would be nice of you to give us the ability to edit our posts.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #8 (permalink)  
Old 07-14-2016, 05:51 PM
shv shv is offline
Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 61
shv is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckinline View Post
Tonight, my comments are directed at poor trukitt user [b]eadap4i140[\b] who is going crazy arguing with some Desi call-center operators who are paid to be unreasonable and waste everyone's time
I'm that poor user [b]eadap4i140[\b] on truckitt and I was the one arguing with other people and trying to get them in right direction. Hope my arguments made sense to them. Yes they banned dummyid bcoz that user got personal and used abusive language against me and the website banned him.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #9 (permalink)  
Old 07-14-2016, 05:59 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 173
Blog Entries: 4
krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts
Default Bug in "Final Action Chart for Both EB & FB 485 Filing in August"

Hello

It look like "Final Action Chart for Both EB & FB 485 Filing in August" page is pointing previous month (July-16) page.

https://www.uscis.gov/visabulletin-aug-16

and

https://www.uscis.gov/visabulletin-jul-16

out put are one and same for both URL.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #10 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2016, 01:00 AM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Mar-08
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/02/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 182
whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future whiteStallion has a brilliant future
Default

I think its fine now. Its pointing to the August page : https://www.uscis.gov/visabulletin-aug-16
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #11 (permalink)  
Old 07-18-2016, 02:12 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 118
stuckinline is on a distinguished road
Default

Sample posts on truckitt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govinda2011
We are stuck at 45K. We need to reach 100K+ ASAP. There is already Immigration discussion happening between GOP presidential candidates we need to stand on top of this to bring this to their notice. If you already have signed please do it again with other email id. Until we reach 100K+ we are 0 even if total count is 45K
Quote:
Originally Posted by "dubnis'
1615-AC05 Final Rule has to be reviewed but OMB before it becomes effective. It has not even in the list of rules pending review. Once OMB receives it one may get a better picture of where it stands. Surely, not before that!
These are all either morons or paid employees of truckitt/consulting companies putting up bullshit in order to muddy the waters.

As IV said on the call, we need to stay way from distractions and be laser focused on HR.213. We have a chance to get it done this year - I140-EAD is unlikely to occur. These people would love for us to be talking to each other in an echo chamber and not do anything that will actually help us - like visit our Representatives office.

I just started reading IV's guide, but it is seems very clear and simple. We need to stay away from this petition bullshit and other "thoretical" distractions like Recapture, Dependent exemption and lawsuit.

We need to stay laser focused on the opportunity in front of us - which is HR.213 passing in September.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 07-18-2016, 02:57 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 31
messengerofgod is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckinline View Post
These are all either morons or paid employees of truckitt/consulting companies putting up bullshit in order to muddy the waters.

As IV said on the call, we need to stay way from distractions and be laser focused on HR.213. We have a chance to get it done this year - I140-EAD is unlikely to occur. These people would love for us to be talking to each other in an echo chamber and not do anything that will actually help us - like visit our Representatives office.

I just started reading IV's guide, but it is seems very clear and simple. We need to stay away from this petition bullshit and other "thoretical" distractions like Recapture, Dependent exemption and lawsuit.

We need to stay laser focused on the opportunity in front of us - which is HR.213 passing in September.
You are right on both counts - these are moron employees of truckitt or consulting companies. My guess would be truckitt.

I have always suspected that a lot of the postings on there were "wrong" somehow. There are a few genuine people out there like shv, but it is mostly employees and people like a0000007 going - "please sign petition".

Remarkable call yesterday - we need to get out off the forums and start acting in the real world.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2016, 01:02 AM
Junior Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 3
vsound1 is on a distinguished road
Default

If we had a pokemon go for HR 213, with gyms around HR's town halls, it may work better I guess
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #14 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2016, 08:15 AM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 118
stuckinline is on a distinguished road
Default

Brothers and sisters - please sign petition: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//pe...lp-their-cause


IV, before you delete my post, please read it - it is true, sad and funny.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #15 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2016, 09:04 AM
Junior Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2
ashwink is on a distinguished road
Default Liars

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckinline View Post
Brothers and sisters - please sign petition: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//pe...lp-their-cause


IV, before you delete my post, please read it - it is true, sad and funny.
Good and timely petition.

Quote:
1. How do you plan to achieve green cards with an online petition?
You cannot. If anyone is telling you anything differently, they are liars.

Quote:
2. Do you think the White House has the powers to recapture unused green cards?
The White House does not. If anyone is telling you differently, they are liars.

Quote:
3. Are you aware of the fact that only the Congress alone has powers to decide the fate of green cards issuance or the numbers?
They are aware - they are just lying to their members just so they feel important and like "leaders".

Quote:
5. Why are your moderators banning all those members who are aware that legislations are not made by merely collecting 100K signatures?
Because they are liars.

Quote:
6. Do you expect signing your petition will get you green cards?
They are fully aware of it. But their pathological need to feel like an "important leader" is more important than actually solving the problem.

Quote:
7. Is **** aware that it is promoting 'Slacktivism'?
They are fully aware of it. See #6 above.


Apparently, they are making fliers and Videos about the petition. The only thing anyone should be doing right now - meeting their Reps to talk about HR.213. We have a window of opportunity to get it done that is being wasted by these petitions
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DREAM Act defeat reveals failed strategy: good read to understand how politics works go_guy123 News articles and reports 10 12-20-2010 11:39 AM
Simple Questions to All Users bank_king2003 Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins 7 03-12-2010 05:57 PM
Lot of new users psaxena Interesting Topics 0 06-03-2009 09:54 PM
Dear Lou, What part of LEGAL donít you understand? vivekjay News articles and reports 2 10-19-2008 03:06 PM
US Senators renew campaign against H-1B visa users jnraajan News articles and reports 52 04-16-2008 08:40 AM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org