Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2007, 07:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
abqguy is a jewel in the rough abqguy is a jewel in the rough abqguy is a jewel in the rough
Default Response from Senator Jeff Bingaman (NewMexico)

I had contacted all the senators and house reps in New Mexico via their website and heard back from Senator Jeff Bingaman.

Please see his reply:

Thank you for your letter regarding relief measures to raise the quota of employment-based legal immigration visas. I appreciate your taking the time to write. I understand the important contributions made by high-skilled immigrant workers in our economy, and I will certainly keep your concerns in mind as we debate immigration reform in the 110 th Congress.

Again, thank you for writing. Please continue to keep me informed regarding this or any other issue of importance to you.

Sincerely,

JEFF BINGAMAN
United States Senator
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2007, 07:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/22/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare
amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abqguy
I had contacted all the senators and house reps in New Mexico via their website and heard back from Senator Jeff Bingaman.

Please see his reply:

Thank you for your letter regarding relief measures to raise the quota of employment-based legal immigration visas. I appreciate your taking the time to write. I understand the important contributions made by high-skilled immigrant workers in our economy, and I will certainly keep your concerns in mind as we debate immigration reform in the 110 th Congress.

Again, thank you for writing. Please continue to keep me informed regarding this or any other issue of importance to you.

Sincerely,

JEFF BINGAMAN
United States Senator

Thanks for your efforts at raising awareness, here is one of the first instances where we did not get a standard letter talking about H1 back.

HR3012 Wiki | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter

Attended SJ Rally, flower campaign, DC Rally, Contributor since2007, Attended SJ 2012- HR3012 Rally.

New EB2 started April 2011
Greened Oct 2012

Old 03-16-2007, 03:48 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Sep-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/27/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/22/2007
Compare
bkarnik has a brilliant future bkarnik has a brilliant future bkarnik has a brilliant future bkarnik has a brilliant future bkarnik has a brilliant future bkarnik has a brilliant future bkarnik has a brilliant future bkarnik has a brilliant future bkarnik has a brilliant future bkarnik has a brilliant future bkarnik has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Follow up....

Abqguy:

I have not seen the letter myself, but from the content, it appears to be a specific reply to your letter. I request you to get a couple of friends together and schedule a meeting with the Senators local office. IV website has lots of resources and if you were to let us know once you have the meeting set up, one of us will get in touch with you and brief you on how to conduct the meeting.

Thank you for your help. Keep us posted.

Bkarnik