Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2006, 11:20 AM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
Others
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ragz4u is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Cybersoftec CEO arrested for immigration fraud

http://www.ice.gov/graphics/news/new...0113newark.pdf

This is good news as well as bad news

Good because hopefully the other desi consultancy firms will realize that they are not above the law and act in a more professional way. I am sure there are lots of ppl who can relate to horrific stories of gullible consultants taken for a ride by these unscrupulous con-men. These guys charge for H1 transfer, delay the GCs on purpose, ask for a bond to be signed when applying for GC in spite of the consultant paying for it and to top it all, each consultant has to find his own project for which this firm charges anywhere from 10% - 40% profit....I am really glad these guys must be feeling the heat for toturing others

Bad news for ppl who are working for cybersofttec as so many consultants must have joined this firm with the hopes of getting a green card. They did not do anything illegal, but am pretty sure that USCIS will take a second look at all these files.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote