Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2007, 03:44 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sphere41 is a splendid one to behold sphere41 is a splendid one to behold sphere41 is a splendid one to behold sphere41 is a splendid one to behold sphere41 is a splendid one to behold sphere41 is a splendid one to behold
Default ******** New Members! Welcome! Click here to catch up ********

New Members! Welcome!

Glad to see you here! This is the place of professionals gathered for a great cause. Definitely has NO entertainment contents to download, but this is the place for professionals to discuss our Green Card fate in USA (for high skilled LEGAL immigrants), it's driven solely by it's members.

There are lot of things happening here, let me put a question/answer format so that you all can quickly skim through this.

1. What is immigration voice (IV) organization all about?
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.ph...id=5&Itemid=47 (About us link)

2. Ok, what are the problems they are dealing right now?
IV org is like having IV (intravenous fluid) to the people struck in the backlog of GC processing

http://immigrationvoice.org/index.ph...id=7&Itemid=25 (FAQ link)

Hey did you read how the bill become law and why lobbying is the only means of hope now from the above link?

3. Who are the Core members of the IV org?

Believe me these are one of the people struck in the backlog but wanted to make change in the system in the immigration system with the latest techniques of lobbying and media, etc instead of the traditional way of thinking (When would I get my number)

http://immigrationvoice.org/index.ph...d=57&Itemid=49

4. I think I got something now. What is the current issue that my friends are furious about?

ok, Since 12000 people are being part of the org now, I'm sure all the new members (including me) think that something is smoking! Here is the fresh news.

http://immigrationvoice.org/index.ph...d=19&Itemid=27

Senate has introduced a bill on immigration from their side called Comprehensive immigration Reform (CIR, you can see people sometimes refer as CIRcus in the forum, because too much is going on in this bill). The House has already come up with it's version of the bill STRIVE act 2007. So you can see info on that too. But let us concentrate on the CIR as it's harming us to the core than the benefits provided by STRIVE bill. Simple example is Extending your H1B is a ding dong bell! sounds funny or threatening!, yes if it's funny then your legal staus is on doll drums buddy! I am serious, not kidding, I swear!......

So this the main area you will find yourself coming often from now on.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14

The main CIR bill interpretation and review is here; believe me our guys have sweated day and night to grow this thread! I totally respect their hard works!

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4564

Changes to the Bill are called amendment! There are amendments going on to this bill and many dedicated members are following the happenings and conveying the results in the forum daily.

So you can see Threads with "Live Updates and today's date". go here and see the threads there with the Live Updates:

There are lot of action plans going on , triggered by the IV core members like Media Drive, Call the congress drive, fund raising drive, faxing senators drive. These all will be in the home page , right side, Blue "Action Alerts" ( see for your self http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php )

o.k want to become a volunteer? there are statewide chapters running. Here is the info

http://immigrationvoice.org/index.ph...d=72&Itemid=52

o.k friend! Let me respect your time, and since I am also working from office and want to do justice to my client let us conclude this here! By the way, Don't Forget that for filing the 485 (provided you have got your Labor cleared) the last date is Aug 17th 2007.
Welcome to the new family friend! Appreciate your coming! I am sure you will soon feel at home!

Last edited by sphere41; 07-23-2007 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Made Title visibly apparent!
Bookmark and Share Compare

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:35 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/10/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Nice Work sphere41

Nice Work sphere41...

Old 12-14-2010, 05:12 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute

Bumping up an old and useful post for new members.
Some of the details about CIR need to be updated but rest of the information is quite useful

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphere41 View Post
New Members! Welcome!

Glad to see you here! This is the place of professionals gathered for a great cause. Definitely has NO entertainment contents to download, but this is the place for professionals to discuss our Green Card fate in USA (for high skilled LEGAL immigrants), it's driven solely by it's members.

There are lot of things happening here, let me put a question/answer format so that you all can quickly skim through this.

ImmigrationVoice.org - About Immigration Voice (About us link)

IV org is like having IV (intravenous fluid) to the people struck in the backlog of GC processing

ImmigrationVoice.org - FAQs (FAQ link)

Hey did you read how the bill become law and why lobbying is the only means of hope now from the above link?

Believe me these are one of the people struck in the backlog but wanted to make change in the system in the immigration system with the latest techniques of lobbying and media, etc instead of the traditional way of thinking (When would I get my number)

ImmigrationVoice.org - Immigration Voice Team

4. I think I got something now. What is the current issue that my friends are furious about?

ok, Since 12000 people are being part of the org now, I'm sure all the new members (including me) think that something is smoking! Here is the fresh news.

ImmigrationVoice.org - Web Links

Senate has introduced a bill on immigration from their side called Comprehensive immigration Reform (CIR, you can see people sometimes refer as CIRcus in the forum, because too much is going on in this bill). The House has already come up with it's version of the bill STRIVE act 2007. So you can see info on that too. But let us concentrate on the CIR as it's harming us to the core than the benefits provided by STRIVE bill. Simple example is Extending your H1B is a ding dong bell! sounds funny or threatening!, yes if it's funny then your legal staus is on doll drums buddy! I am serious, not kidding, I swear!......

So this the main area you will find yourself coming often from now on.

The main CIR bill interpretation and review is here; believe me our guys have sweated day and night to grow this thread! I totally respect their hard works!

Changes to the Bill are called amendment! There are amendments going on to this bill and many dedicated members are following the happenings and conveying the results in the forum daily.

So you can see Threads with "Live Updates and today's date". go here and see the threads there with the Live Updates:

There are lot of action plans going on , triggered by the IV core members like Media Drive, Call the congress drive, fund raising drive, faxing senators drive. These all will be in the home page , right side, Blue "Action Alerts" ( see for your self ImmigrationVoice.org - Home )

o.k want to become a volunteer? there are statewide chapters running. Here is the info

ImmigrationVoice.org - Immigration Voice State Chapters

o.k friend! Let me respect your time, and since I am also working from office and want to do justice to my client let us conclude this here! By the way, Don't Forget that for filing the 485 (provided you have got your Labor cleared) the last date is Aug 17th 2007.
Welcome to the new family friend! Appreciate your coming! I am sure you will soon feel at home!

Old 12-17-2010, 10:36 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/14/2007
Compare
vedicman has a reputation beyond repute vedicman has a reputation beyond repute vedicman has a reputation beyond repute vedicman has a reputation beyond repute vedicman has a reputation beyond repute vedicman has a reputation beyond repute vedicman has a reputation beyond repute vedicman has a reputation beyond repute vedicman has a reputation beyond repute vedicman has a reputation beyond repute vedicman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphere41 View Post
New Members! Welcome!

Glad to see you here! This is the place for professionals to gather for a great cause. Definitely has NO entertainment contents to download, but this is the place for professionals to discuss our Green Card fate in USA (for high skilled LEGAL immigrants), it's driven solely by it's members.

ImmigrationVoice.org - About Immigration Voice (About us link)

ImmigrationVoice.org - FAQs (FAQ link)

Believe me these are one of the people stuck in the backlog but wanted to make change in the system in the immigration system with the latest techniques of lobbying and media, etc instead of the traditional way of thinking (When would I get my number)

ImmigrationVoice.org - Immigration Voice Team

The main CIR bill 07 interpretation and review is here; believe me our guys have sweated day and night to grow this thread! I totally respect their hard works!

There are lot of action plans going on , triggered by the IV core members like Media Drive, Call the congress drive, fund raising drive, faxing senators drive. These all will be in the home page , right side, Blue "Action Alerts" ( see for your self ImmigrationVoice.org - Home )

ImmigrationVoice.org - Immigration Voice State Chapters

Very informative and relevant today too.

Closed Thread