Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2006, 03:20 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-03
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Berkeleybee is on a distinguished road
Arrow IV and USINPAC Pledge to Work Together

In the last few weeks, as we worked to get our amendments in, USINPAC has proved to be a tremendously important ally.

Read our joint press release .

We view their continued support as critical to our efforts once the Senate returns from recess.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2006, 03:28 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
Others
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ragz4u is on a distinguished road
Default And before someone starts posting why have we aligned with an 'Indian' org

Let us be very clear, we are MORE THAN WILLING to associate with any org that can be beneficial to us. One of the members of IV had established contact with USINPAC and it has been a very fruitful association

If anyone can do the same thing with any other org (could be 'Chinese Physicians Association', or 'Russians in America' or 'Canadians in USA' or even 'Americans for High Skilled Immigrants' - please note that I made up all the names, but please get the gist) please take the inititative and let us know how it goes.

Also note, that even if we associate with an org primarily working for a particular country, all our issues will benefit EVERYONE from every country. It is impossible to press for an amendment like 'Ability to file I485 without regard to visa number for Indian Nationals only'. The US Government doesn't allow that and neither will IV go in that direction.

The keywords here are 'publicity and exposure'. We really need that to protect our amendments in the Senate and the House Conference

Thanks

Last edited by ragz4u; 04-12-2006 at 04:03 PM.

Old 04-12-2006, 03:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/07/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/04/2007
Compare
glen is on a distinguished road

Kudos to Mr.Aman Kapoor and Ms.Shilpa Ghodgaonkar !!!!