Immigration Voice

Immigration Voice (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/)
-   IV Agenda and Legislative Updates (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum16-iv-agenda-and-legislative-updates/)
-   -   I-485 approved in less than 2 months! (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum16-iv-agenda-and-legislative-updates/5991-i-485-approved-in-less-than-2-months.html)

zvezdast 07-02-2007 07:50 PM

I-485 approved in less than 2 months!

There is hope....

AabTuAgaGC 07-02-2007 07:58 PM

Please, stop rubbing salt on our wounds:mad:

saimrathi 07-02-2007 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zvezdast
There is hope....

Was this your case? Did you get approved in two months? Whats your PD?

zvezdast 07-02-2007 08:03 PM

Yes, it's my case that just got approved. See my signature for dates.

Quote:

Originally Posted by saimrathi
Was this your case? Did you get approved in two months? Whats your PD?

delhirocks 07-03-2007 02:21 AM

Quote:

Yes, it's my case that just got approved. See my signature for dates.

Congrats, This is the only positive that came out of this fiasco. Iam sure its big relief for you and potentially 60,000 other filers. Enjoy...

Kodi 07-03-2007 11:43 AM

Congrats!! Does worldwide = ROW? If it is maybe that's why I-485 was approved so fast?

BornConfused 07-03-2007 11:47 AM

Ha, congratulations to you, I'm happy for you!!

zvezdast 07-03-2007 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kodi
Congrats!! Does worldwide = ROW? If it is maybe that's why I-485 was approved so fast?

I am from Bosnia, so yes I guess it's ROW (rest of the world).
I whish you all the best resolution of this crisis. Trully. I really feel your pain and the pain of many of my friends who are affected by this.
I know when I first came on this site, it was devastating to read about so much negative stuff, so many cases in a limbo for years. I wanted to read som positive stories too. So, I hope that cases like mine give some people hope.

Kodi 07-03-2007 12:49 PM

ROW means Rest Of the World. That's countries other than India, China and Phil.

You're not from the above countries which is probably why you got approved so fast.

BornConfused 07-03-2007 01:04 PM

Texas service center. I think they move much faster than Nebraska.

Kodi 07-03-2007 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BornConfused
Texas service center. I think they move much faster than Nebraska.

Oh... ok. Where can I see which service station the aplication should go to? I'm in NY

BornConfused 07-03-2007 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kodi
Oh... ok. Where can I see which service station the aplication should go to? I'm in NY

I'm pretty sure yours would go to Vermont, but don't take my word for it, why don't you make a quick thread and maybe someone with more experience can help you out.

alterego 07-03-2007 04:37 PM

Sadistic

I'm just wondering if there is a sadist there, who just want to see how much these guys can take.

What other reason could there be fore waiting until July2nd before announcing it. Atleast June 29th and they could have said after reviewing the full data for June we changed our mind. This smacks of being pre planned. I won't be surprised if the did this to sneak in a few cases with very recent priority dates, and just put July 1st approval dates on all those.

Why else they pick the slowest processing center NSC for 485 applications. A lot of this is so much crap it makes a cesspit seem clean.
They ought to be ashamed of what they did. Seems intentional to me however.

kerstbrd 07-04-2007 08:16 PM

Quote:

I whish you all the best resolution of this crisis. Trully. I really feel your pain and the pain of many of my friends who are affected by this.
I know when I first came on this site, it was devastating to read about so much negative stuff, so many cases in a limbo for years. I wanted to read som positive stories too. So, I hope that cases like mine give some people hope.

Thanks for the positive update.

immigrationbond007 07-04-2007 08:26 PM

congrats?

Firstly, congrats!! BTW, when did you get the fingerprinting completed in your case? Want to get an idea as to how fast the whole process was done. Lets hope it is this way when our turn comes ;)

Quote: