Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2007, 02:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
saimrathi is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

not sure, what the flowers will accomplish.. time will tell.. but writing to Senators/Representative may help.. so please do write to the senator/representative in your area...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexjamla
Hi Guys,

I send a letter to senator Gregg(NH) Last week about July Visa Bulletin reversal by DOS and how its going to affect all individuals who filed their 485 based on original Visa Bulletin published by DOS.

I Just got a call from Senator's office. He is sending a letter to DOS today or tomorrow asking about July Visa Bulletin reversal.
I will post DOS reply as soon as I hear back from senator's office.

Moral of the story is time for action when iron is hot.

Thanks!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2007, 02:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold

Man thats awesome............

Quote:
Originally Posted by srikondoji
Smitha,
First, questions to you: What makes you visit this website silently?
Why do you even bother reading updates about ongoing GC issues?
You very well know that GC comes when the time is ripe, so you should really enjoy your sweet time instead of lurking on these forums.

Response to your meaningless and backward looking post: Iam glad you were not born during our independence days. Otherwise, you would have said the following (rephrased your post)
"
I am a silent citizen of this country (read India).
Just my 2 paise... Don't think UK is like India where you can do something forcefully. Why don't you guys understand the real problem of British.
Do you think that by performing salt satyagraha you can win over britishers and get Independence????
Please try to understand their problem.
Also UK is the great. Why don't you guys just think that UK is your home country where you can emmigrate and brought up. Why you people can't just wait and watch?? If nothing happens to the so called Independence, then why don't you think to pack up and get out of India???????

My sincere request, please don't do strikes, quit India movements, satyagrahas, you might be arrested......you never know what they can do..... Don't you think that, it is better to go to UK rather than being embarrassed here in India???

Isn't it a shame on us to go for Rally to get Independence?????

Just think that you will get it when time comes, otherwise quit India.

Please don't take much tension as life is very short. I am assuring you all, nothing will happen with freedom struggle and strikes.Don't irritate UK by doing all this please.

Born in India
BD-1975-May
Would like to emmigrate to any country where i can enjoy without a fight.
"

Old 07-10-2007, 02:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/14/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
micofrost is infamous around these parts micofrost is infamous around these parts micofrost is infamous around these parts micofrost is infamous around these parts micofrost is infamous around these parts micofrost is infamous around these parts micofrost is infamous around these parts
Default Lets Focus on our media drive attention

guys,
lets not make this a Smitha bashing thread. This is what democracy in true sense. We should have an honest opposition , even if it is a ridiculous one to a constructive effort by the IV members.

Carry On IV Forum.

Sent flowers to be delivered on july 10th.