Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2007, 08:55 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
payur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by royus77
Its is always advisable to file the petition as AILA clearly stated that they are going to identify "class" of people. The court may or maynot give benefit for all classes .so better file and be in the "Best Class" where if AILA wins the case you will get benefited ,Dont be penny foolish as if you already spent money in getting other stuff ..what you are loosig in 1 grand for attorney fee , ( think of desi employers who gets 2 grands every month on you )

Also with todays's rumor some thing positive is in pipeline ..even july VB flip-flop also started as a rumor
Thanks for the info. Mine is already filed FYI. I am trying to help my friends you missed the boat due to Attorney's inefficiency to file it at the right time and employers greed.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2007, 04:00 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jan-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/13/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/13/2007
Compare
lacrossegc is a splendid one to behold lacrossegc is a splendid one to behold lacrossegc is a splendid one to behold lacrossegc is a splendid one to behold lacrossegc is a splendid one to behold lacrossegc is a splendid one to behold
Default Visa Bulletin Mess Update: Rumors and Innuendo

http://www.hammondlawfirm.com

HLG has confirmed that the CIS is not returning I-485 Applications back to those who filed I-485 during the first week of July. This is leading many to speculate that the CIS may reverse course and re-re-amend the July Visa Bulletin; whether the Visa Bulletin actually reopens remains to be seen. HLG normally refrains from commenting on rumors, but we have talked to several Washington insiders and believe that this is seriously being considered.

What does this mean for foreign nationals who planned on filing I-485s in July 2007?

HLG recommends that all foreign nationals who planned on filing I-485s in June take two actions:

1. Have your medical appointments completed. Medical appointments can back up quite quickly. Therefore we urge people to complete their medicals.

2. Send in your documents to HLG. HLG’s I-485 Step By Step Guide has a list of documents that we need for all I-485 filing. HLG will not begin preparing the I-485 at this time, but we still recommend that you send us all of the items on the list.
HLG I-485 Step By Step Guide: http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/485step_by_step.htm

What does this mean for foreign nationals who planned on filing via Consular Processing?

We urge all foreign nationals to attend consular appointments. The Consulates are clearly issuing visa stamps to those with appointments.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote