Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

View Poll Results: Have you sent the fax to congressmen?
Yes 9 69.23%
No 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 12:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
04/03/2012
Compare
hsingh82 has a reputation beyond repute hsingh82 has a reputation beyond repute hsingh82 has a reputation beyond repute hsingh82 has a reputation beyond repute hsingh82 has a reputation beyond repute hsingh82 has a reputation beyond repute hsingh82 has a reputation beyond repute hsingh82 has a reputation beyond repute hsingh82 has a reputation beyond repute hsingh82 has a reputation beyond repute hsingh82 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Send fax for free to congressmen meeting President today

America’s Voice | Ask Washington for a Road Map, Now!

This is what wrote:
Subject: Please include legal immigrants in CIR

In CIR road map, please include legal immigrants waiting for GC for years (in some cases decade) because of unavailability of visa numbers.

Thanks.
Sincerely,
XYZ
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2009, 01:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/18/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Is it valid?

Guys,

Can anyone in IV confirm if this is a valid source...to send faxes.

As much as I'm tempted to fill out my information on a public forum, I wanted to know if this site is NOT some crappy site trying to cash on my emotions. Really, there are blood-suckers out there...

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsingh82 View Post
America’s Voice | Ask Washington for a Road Map, Now!

This is what wrote:
Subject: Please include legal immigrants in CIR

In CIR road map, please include legal immigrants waiting for GC for years (in some cases decade) because of unavailability of visa numbers.

Thanks.
Sincerely,
XYZ

Old 06-25-2009, 01:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
04/03/2012
Compare
hsingh82 has a reputation beyond repute hsingh82 has a reputation beyond repute hsingh82 has a reputation beyond repute hsingh82 has a reputation beyond repute hsingh82 has a reputation beyond repute hsingh82 has a reputation beyond repute hsingh82 has a reputation beyond repute hsingh82 has a reputation beyond repute hsingh82 has a reputation beyond repute hsingh82 has a reputation beyond repute hsingh82 has a reputation beyond repute

IMHO, this is a legitimate website as I have been getting updates from them regularly and they are a supporting group for illegal immigrants path to legalization. As per the email I received today, anti-immigrants have sent 693,437 faxes to Washington this month to oppose reform.

Last edited by hsingh82; 06-25-2009 at 01:13 PM.

Old 06-25-2009, 01:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Default fax campaign

Guys lets do it and send as many we can...........

Ahoy sailors !!! sail ahead full throttle.

Quote:
IMHO, this is a legitimate website as I have been getting updates from them regularly and they are the supporting group for illegal immigrants. As per the email I received today, anti-immigrants have sent 693,437 faxes to Washington this month to oppose reform.

Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness!

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

--------------------------
Result for psaxena:
Your position is 53193 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Aug-06" and Category "EB3" .
Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Sep, 2028.

Old 06-25-2009, 01:20 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Dec-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2007
Compare
svn has a brilliant future svn has a brilliant future svn has a brilliant future svn has a brilliant future svn has a brilliant future svn has a brilliant future svn has a brilliant future svn has a brilliant future svn has a brilliant future svn has a brilliant future svn has a brilliant future
Default This is our chance to reach out to Congress and the White House

All,
Please use this opportunity to contact Congressmen and White House - it's extremely easy and simple to do so! All you have to do is fill in your address and send a message which will automatically be faxed to each of the targeted Congressmen as well as the White House. I just spent the following message - feel free to use this as a template:

Subject: "What is the RoadMap for reforming Legal Immigration Process?"
Message: "I am writing today to express deep concern about the legal immigration process! Are you aware that there are over a million legal and highly skilled applicants,who have been working in this country legally and paying taxes, but are waiting in line for an Employment based Green Card, some for over 8 years? A majority of these Legal Immigrants have been impacted by horribly slow administrative processing by the Deparment of Labor between 2002-2006 which resulted in the pipeline for Legal Immigration becoming clogged at that time. Now that obstacle has been finally been cleared, the line of Legal Immigrants is coming up against annual limits to Legal Immigration (both overall and country based) followed by the USCIS. This is directly a result of the Deparment of Labor dragging its heels and holding up applications during over the years mentioned above, resulting in several hundreds of thousands of visa numbers going unused during that time. I request you to act now to relieve the pain and suffering of these Legal Immigrants by recapturing those unused Visa Numbers and allowing these Legal Immigrants to progress through the Immigration System.

This reform will strengthen the rights of all workers, value families, hold employers accountable, and move America forward. During the election, President Obama pledged to reform our nation's immigration laws in just this way. I am writing today because I want to see the plan to get this done.

Please let me know what the road map looks like to passing immigration reform. Our families, our communities, and our economy cannot wait any longer for this urgent reform.

Sincerely,"

LINK: http://americasvoiceonline.org/page/speakout/Roadmap

Just click on green "Participate" button to begin!

I cannot stress how important it is to send them these faxes so as to drive focus on the plight of Legal Immigrants!

Here since Jun '98
Applied in Dec '02

GO IV, GO!

Last edited by svn; 06-25-2009 at 01:45 PM.

Old 06-25-2009, 01:29 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/18/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow I liked the matter...

But...I'm not comfortable with subject, that is starting with a question.. ( reply to svn's post)

IMO, it might backfire as...'What da xxxx is in it for legal immigrants?'( depending upon ones mood at that time)

I'm more for a lowered tone...request, that is.

Thanks hsingh82! for the post and validating the site.

Last edited by Leo07; 06-25-2009 at 01:35 PM.

Old 06-25-2009, 01:39 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Default What is the deadline

what is the deadline for the final letter and when can we start the campaign.

Also I would really appreciate if someone can post the instruction on how to send the fax.. step by step so that the non IT layman also can do that.

Please keep bumping this post and put a poll on this thread or start a thread just to get the count on how many did it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo07 View Post
But...I'm not comfortable with subject, that is starting with a question.. ( reply to svn's post)

IMO, it might backfire as...'What da xxxx is in it for legal immigrants?'( depending upon ones mood at that time)

Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness!

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

--------------------------
Result for psaxena:
Your position is 53193 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Aug-06" and Category "EB3" .
Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Sep, 2028.

Old 06-25-2009, 01:41 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Dec-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2007
Compare
svn has a brilliant future svn has a brilliant future svn has a brilliant future svn has a brilliant future svn has a brilliant future svn has a brilliant future svn has a brilliant future svn has a brilliant future svn has a brilliant future svn has a brilliant future svn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo07 View Post

Leo, that was just a suggestion - as I said, feel free to modify as you deem appropriate! The important thing is to send the faxes so we can draw attention to our plight!

Here since Jun '98
Applied in Dec '02

GO IV, GO!

Old 06-25-2009, 01:49 PM
ganguteli

Quote:
IMHO, this is a legitimate website as I have been getting updates from them regularly and they are a supporting group for illegal immigrants path to legalization. As per the email I received today, anti-immigrants have sent 693,437 faxes to Washington this month to oppose reform.
See they took your personal information and now spamming you. How are you sure they wll not share your personal information with anyone?

Old 06-25-2009, 01:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/20/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
shukla77 is infamous around these parts shukla77 is infamous around these parts shukla77 is infamous around these parts shukla77 is infamous around these parts shukla77 is infamous around these parts shukla77 is infamous around these parts
Default time to act is now

folks,
Send the faxes. It is now time to act,not just discuss. Just Modify text and write about skilled immigration.

Cheers

Old 06-25-2009, 01:53 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
04/03/2012
Compare

I have added the poll.

Ganguteli - I told you what I think, its your choice now.

Old 06-25-2009, 01:54 PM
ganguteli

Quote:
Originally Posted by psaxena View Post
what is the deadline for the final letter and when can we start the campaign.

Also I would really appreciate if someone can post the instruction on how to send the fax.. step by step so that the non IT layman also can do that.

Please keep bumping this post and put a poll on this thread or start a thread just to get the count on how many did it.
This is about illegals. Do not fall for that trap.

These organizations are looking for bodies to send faxes. Illegals do not know computer and English. But programmers who sit in a cubicle all day and have plenty of time to go on websites and post, are a perfect fit to further the agenda of this organization.

Just ask yourself:
Has this organization leader spoken to you or IV asking for support and promised that they will work for legals?

So why are you promoting them?
They will not do anything for you if CIR comes.

Old 06-25-2009, 01:55 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/12/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
abhishek101 has a reputation beyond repute abhishek101 has a reputation beyond repute abhishek101 has a reputation beyond repute abhishek101 has a reputation beyond repute abhishek101 has a reputation beyond repute abhishek101 has a reputation beyond repute abhishek101 has a reputation beyond repute abhishek101 has a reputation beyond repute abhishek101 has a reputation beyond repute abhishek101 has a reputation beyond repute abhishek101 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile This is what I posted

Sub: Legal Immigration and CIR

Body:

I am here to talk about LEGAL immigration. In all the noise about illegal immigration and their path to legalization a very important subject is lost and that is LEGAL immigration, and delays and problems they are facing.
I came to US in 2000 with a perfect business plan and dream to start a company and spread prosperity, but the path I had to take was H1B visa. After coming here my last 9 years have been spent on getting Green Card ( I have recently filed for my 10th year H1B Extension), and my GC application with a priority date of 2003 March is still waiting in Backlog.
While there is some opposition for illegal immigration more than 90% of people I meet support the improvement in process for LEGAL immigrants. I hope in this CIR while looking at illegal immigration you pay special attention to LEGAL immigration.

Together we can build a happy and prosperous America for future generations.

Sincerely

Old 06-25-2009, 01:55 PM
ganguteli

Quote:
I have added the poll.

Ganguteli - I told you what I think, its your choice now.
I am also asking people to think so that they are not taken advantage of.

Old 06-25-2009, 01:59 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
04/03/2012
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganguteli View Post
This is about illegals. Do not fall for that trap.

These organizations are looking for bodies to send faxes. Illegals do not know computer and English. But programmers who sit in a cubicle all day and have plenty of time to go on websites and post, are a perfect fit to further the agenda of this organization.

Just ask yourself:
Has this organization leader spoken to you or IV asking for support and promised that they will work for legals?

So why are you promoting them?
They will not do anything for you if CIR comes.
Ganguteli, I hope you are not just a 'body'. Has anyone on this thread faxed anything through that website supporting illegals?? People @ IV (may be not all) are smart enough to use their tool for our advantage.