Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2006, 11:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB1
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/28/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/29/2007
Compare
waitnwatch is a splendid one to behold waitnwatch is a splendid one to behold waitnwatch is a splendid one to behold waitnwatch is a splendid one to behold waitnwatch is a splendid one to behold waitnwatch is a splendid one to behold waitnwatch is a splendid one to behold
Default A big thank you to IV Core

The title says it all. A big thank you to IV core for what they have achieved. If you do agree please add a line to this thread. Let's get going guys.

I can see our CORE already blushing. Just sit back and soak it in!!!!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 05-26-2006, 11:07 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rajeev_74 has a reputation beyond repute rajeev_74 has a reputation beyond repute rajeev_74 has a reputation beyond repute rajeev_74 has a reputation beyond repute rajeev_74 has a reputation beyond repute rajeev_74 has a reputation beyond repute rajeev_74 has a reputation beyond repute rajeev_74 has a reputation beyond repute rajeev_74 has a reputation beyond repute rajeev_74 has a reputation beyond repute rajeev_74 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Great job indeed!!!

Really proud of what you guys have achieved!!!

Old 05-26-2006, 11:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sobers is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Keep it Up!

I absolutely agree the IV team has done a phenomenal job. A lot of hopes are on you guys....keep it up!!

Old 05-26-2006, 11:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-02
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/21/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/21/2007
Compare
BEC_fog is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Lets Keep Rolling!!

Great Job Guys....really appreciate all your hard work.

Old 05-26-2006, 11:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
golgappas is on a distinguished road

IV folks - a big thank you. This is a fabulous achievement.
I hope the recent nastiness is not upsetting you folks. Pls remember these are just a few idiots - the majority of us are with you folks and we trust you completely

waitnwatch - thanks for starting this thread

Old 05-26-2006, 11:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
need_EAD is on a distinguished road
Default We are with You!

Great Job IV Core Team!

Old 05-27-2006, 12:55 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
knnmbd is on a distinguished road
Default Kudos IV Core Team

Waldenpond,
Berkeleybee
Logiclife
Learning01
Ragz4u,
And all other members of IV

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Aman Kapoor for spending time with me at length over the phone this afternoon. I have been a very sharp critique of the IV core when required and I still stand by some of the things that I have said. I am also glad that Aman explained the internal workings of the IV team, their interaction with QGA and of course the issues with finances.

After this conversation I am writing to congratulate the IV core team on their efforts and hope fully Aman will convey some of the concerns I had and the reasons for some of the skepticism that was displayed on this forum. Itís a pity that our greatest hour was some what tainted , but I am convinced from my side with the intentions, efforts and integrity of the core team in making this a success for all of us and the promise to fight till this mission is accomplished.

I also urge ALL THE MEMBERS, GUESTS AND ONLOOKERS to contribute generously to this cause and I will do the same. This conversation with Aman also enlightened me on this sudden urge to gather funds and I support that and I will do my bit to spread the word around in the immigration community. GREAT WORK GUYS AND GOOD LUCK.

Old 05-27-2006, 03:04 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare
nandakumar is a splendid one to behold nandakumar is a splendid one to behold nandakumar is a splendid one to behold nandakumar is a splendid one to behold nandakumar is a splendid one to behold nandakumar is a splendid one to behold nandakumar is a splendid one to behold

I appreciate your clarification. I hope and believe that it would make all other members who are skeptical about IV to understand IV's goals and core members contribution. Contact details of IV core members are available, like knnmbd any one can contact them. It would be great if these folks try not to waste core membersí time and also distract them by posting rubbish stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knnmbd
Waldenpond,
Berkeleybee
Logiclife
Learning01
Ragz4u,
And all other members of IV

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Aman Kapoor for spending time with me at length over the phone this afternoon. I have been a very sharp critique of the IV core when required and I still stand by some of the things that I have said. I am also glad that Aman explained the internal workings of the IV team, their interaction with QGA and of course the issues with finances.

After this conversation I am writing to congratulate the IV core team on their efforts and hope fully Aman will convey some of the concerns I had and the reasons for some of the skepticism that was displayed on this forum. Itís a pity that our greatest hour was some what tainted , but I am convinced from my side with the intentions, efforts and integrity of the core team in making this a success for all of us and the promise to fight till this mission is accomplished.

I also urge ALL THE MEMBERS, GUESTS AND ONLOOKERS to contribute generously to this cause and I will do the same. This conversation with Aman also enlightened me on this sudden urge to gather funds and I support that and I will do my bit to spread the word around in the immigration community. GREAT WORK GUYS AND GOOD LUCK.

Old 05-27-2006, 09:49 AM
Priority Date
:
May-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/14/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/14/2004
Compare
jungalee43 has a reputation beyond repute jungalee43 has a reputation beyond repute jungalee43 has a reputation beyond repute jungalee43 has a reputation beyond repute jungalee43 has a reputation beyond repute jungalee43 has a reputation beyond repute jungalee43 has a reputation beyond repute jungalee43 has a reputation beyond repute jungalee43 has a reputation beyond repute jungalee43 has a reputation beyond repute jungalee43 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks

A very very big thanks to you. As I have posted several times this is a noble, selfless work. It is remarkable that out 300K+ people affected by retrogression only 13 made it to core team to do the hard work. But 5 or 6 demanded financial details without contributing anything. I doubt how many have even sent faxes or made a phone call to law makers.
Please 'stay the course' guys and girls. Once in while the world stops and takes notice.

Old 05-27-2006, 09:55 AM
Priority Date
:
Aug-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of
Default Thank you !

Aman and IV core team,

thanks for all the hard work, you turned hopes of achievers into reality. I'm sure this achievement will go long way helping so many families. Great job !! God bless,

Let's open up a champagne after the bill becomes law..
thank you again IV core team !

Old 05-27-2006, 10:30 AM
Priority Date
:
Jun-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/12/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
guy03062 is a glorious beacon of light guy03062 is a glorious beacon of light guy03062 is a glorious beacon of light guy03062 is a glorious beacon of light guy03062 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Tremendous achievement so far!

Though IV team works full-time in their respective professions and part-time volunteering for legal immigration efforts, but I EVER felt that it is run by some full-time folks very professionally. I have been member of IV since 5 months and followed this web site very closely every day. We can literally feel their hard work day and night as Senate passed immigration bill that includes IV's goal. This is really great sucess!

I strongly support IV and hope to pass immigration bill with employment based legal immigration measures very soon!

Old 05-27-2006, 10:45 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
jgh_res will become famous soon enough
Default Great job guys/gals

Great job guys/gals

Old 05-27-2006, 11:00 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2004
Compare
senthil can only hope to improve
Talking --- terrific acheivement ---

good start- not an easy job. getting a requirement done in this fashion requires lota team effort , dedication and one will. way to go IV. we are with you. have a great memorial day week-end all

Old 05-27-2006, 11:24 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
Others
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
go_gc_way is on a distinguished road
Default Discover Immigration Voice

I would like to sincerely thank IV Core Team and all others who worked closely with IV Core Team.

Waldenpond, Berkeleybee, Logiclife, Learning01, Ragz4u

I have discovered Immigration Voice by chance from a thread where it was being criticized and found this to be a very well focussed team on of a single most important issue to me (and I know to many others) -- Retrogression.

My addition of compliments to your efforts , GREAT JOB.

Old 05-28-2006, 05:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Kat is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Great Job

I am a silent reader of the forum, but I follow the articles everyday.

Great job, for the wonderful achievement. Keep it up!!!!!!