Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2007, 07:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
TimeSaver is infamous around these parts TimeSaver is infamous around these parts
Default Announcement expected tomorrow (7/17) noon EDT.

Here is mail from my company's lawyers:

xxxxxxxxt has learned that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), in which the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) resides, will be making an announcement tomorrow at noon eastern time regarding what they call an equitable solution related to the July I-485 application filings. xxxxxxxxt is diligently investigating the terms of the announcement and will provide an update on internal website in the upcoming hours once we receive further details.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 07-16-2007, 07:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/20/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
redindian is on a distinguished road

hope they stick to the timetable this time..

Old 07-16-2007, 07:38 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
camarasa is on a distinguished road

I'll believe it when I see it

Old 07-16-2007, 07:45 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
immigration07 will become famous soon enough immigration07 will become famous soon enough

Plz find the update from my lawyer

"t has learned that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), in which the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) resides, will be making an announcement tomorrow at noon eastern time regarding what they call an equitable solution related to the July I-485 application filing. t is diligently investigating the terms of the announcement and will provide an update on internal website in the upcoming hours once we receive further details."

Last edited by immigration07; 07-16-2007 at 11:10 PM.

Old 07-16-2007, 07:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
komaragiri will become famous soon enough komaragiri will become famous soon enough
Smile

Hopefully some good news.

Old 07-16-2007, 07:50 PM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
shimul99 is on a distinguished road
Default Waiting for some good news...

PLEASE GOD BE WITH US IS THIS CRITICAL CONDITION.

Old 07-16-2007, 07:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
jasmin45 is infamous around these parts jasmin45 is infamous around these parts jasmin45 is infamous around these parts jasmin45 is infamous around these parts jasmin45 is infamous around these parts jasmin45 is infamous around these parts jasmin45 is infamous around these parts
Default I guess the news is same as we know firnm IV core!

I guess the news is same as we know from IV core.. USCIS must be nailing down the "legally correct" words this time to leave no avenue for interpretations. Hopefully they will anounce this by noon tomorrow.

Old 07-16-2007, 07:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Everyone ... please contribute big time NOW

Since you will not only save 1000s $$$$ but also avoid the agony.... thanks to effort of our IV....

IT MAKES BSOLUTE CASE FOR HUGE FUND COLLECTION, which will be needed to fight for the issues... we all will face after filing 485...

Please contribute & encourage others to contribute....

Quote:
Originally Posted by immigration07

"Microsoft has learned that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), in which the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) resides, will be making an announcement tomorrow at noon eastern time regarding what they call an equitable solution related to the July I-485 application filing. Microsoft is diligently investigating the terms of the announcement and will provide an update on internal website in the upcoming hours once we receive further details."

Old 07-16-2007, 07:53 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
jasmin45 is infamous around these parts jasmin45 is infamous around these parts jasmin45 is infamous around these parts jasmin45 is infamous around these parts jasmin45 is infamous around these parts jasmin45 is infamous around these parts jasmin45 is infamous around these parts
Default How is this different from original post?

Quote:

"Microsoft has learned that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), in which the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) resides, will be making an announcement tomorrow at noon eastern time regarding what they call an equitable solution related to the July I-485 application filing. Microsoft is diligently investigating the terms of the announcement and will provide an update on internal website in the upcoming hours once we receive further details."
How is this different from original post? Oh.. you have the Microsoft instead of xxxxxxxxx
Thanks dude for the update

Old 07-16-2007, 08:06 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/11/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
GreenCard4US has a reputation beyond repute GreenCard4US has a reputation beyond repute GreenCard4US has a reputation beyond repute GreenCard4US has a reputation beyond repute GreenCard4US has a reputation beyond repute GreenCard4US has a reputation beyond repute GreenCard4US has a reputation beyond repute GreenCard4US has a reputation beyond repute GreenCard4US has a reputation beyond repute GreenCard4US has a reputation beyond repute GreenCard4US has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Kudos IV

From my Attorney - The formal announcement of the CIS “solution” has been held up because they need to receive approval from the Office of Management and Budget. This suggests that the CIS solution may include one or more changes to the existing regulations. In any event, all sources are reporting that, at a minimum, all July filings will be accepted. The possible regulatory changes suggest possible far reaching solutions that go beyond the immediate problem.

Attorney's previous email:
Normally, I’d wait until the CIS made an official announcement, but since they are taking so long and I’ve gotten confirmation from two independent sources (plus the usually reliable immigrationvoice.com) that a solution has been reached and will be announced shortly, I’ve decided to send this out to ease anxiety. Of significance to this group is the portion that deals with acceptance of AOS applications filed in July. The word is that they will accept all employment based AOS applications filed (physically delivered to them) in the month of July.

Old 07-16-2007, 08:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
GC_AAJA is on a distinguished road

Great News , but still keeping my fingers crossed until i see a regulation.
Tonight will be like Maha Shivaratri ...... for most of the west coast guys.

Old 07-16-2007, 08:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
byeusa is on a distinguished road

Quote:

You can get fired from yur company by disclosing this information. Please review the stuff and its consequences before putting the name of your company in here.

Old 07-16-2007, 08:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
GC08 will become famous soon enough
Default Who knows

Who knows what the so-called "solution" will finally turn out to be? Maybe it again will make some people lose and some people win... depending on your luck.... just like a lottery. And in most cases, those who wait patiently inline lose.

Not sure about you... I do not trust them for anything.

I think we need to know what we need. All people can file in July? Or They need to accept all I485 even though the visa #s are not available?

Old 07-16-2007, 08:29 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/12/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/05/2008
Compare
quizzer is infamous around these parts quizzer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GC08
Who knows what the so-called "solution" will finally turn out to be? Maybe it again will make some people lose and some people win... depending on your luck.... just like a lottery. And in most cases, those who wait patiently inline lose.

Not sure about you... I do not trust them for anything.

I think we need to know what we need. All people can file in July? Or They need to accept all I485 even though the visa #s are not available?
I guess this is what may come out tomorrow:

"All people can file in July"---This by iteslf will be a BIGGG news..

Old 07-16-2007, 08:30 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/02/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/03/2007
Compare
waiting_4_gc has a spectacular aura about waiting_4_gc has a spectacular aura about waiting_4_gc has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by GC_AAJA
Great News , but still keeping my fingers crossed until i see a regulation.
Tonight will be like Maha Shivaratri ...... for most of the west coast guys.
Well said, it is going to be Maha Shivaratri.