Immigration Voice

Immigration Voice (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/)
-   Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum2-retrogression-priority-dates-and-visa-bulletins/)
-   -   guys its time for us to thank the iv and its members who worked hard (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum2-retrogression-priority-dates-and-visa-bulletins/10363-guys-its-time-for-us-to-thank-the-iv-and-its-members-who-worked-hard.html)

sangmami 07-17-2007 06:47 PM

guys its time for us to thank the iv and its members who worked hard

Thanks a load from members to all who worked hard for this day a memorable one for thousands...........way to go iv.....keep up ur good work..:) :) :)

Special Thanks to Logiclife and Pappu

Sangmami and GC genie

mrsr 07-17-2007 06:51 PM

cheers and thank you very much core group

amitjoey 07-17-2007 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sangmami
Thanks a load from members to all who worked hard for this day a memorable one for thousands...........way to go iv.....keep up ur good work..:) :) :)

Sangmami and GC genie

The only big way to show appreciation and thanks is to make sure, that each one of us continues to participate in each and every action item.
Also, Contribute generously so IV can go out and fight bigger battles without worrying about funds.

amitjoey 07-17-2007 06:52 PM

Quote:

Sangmami and GC genie

The only big way to show appreciation and thanks is to make sure, that each one of us continues to participate in each and every action item.
Also, Contribute generously so IV can go out and fight bigger battles without worrying about funds.

thomascannivady 07-17-2007 06:54 PM

Thank IV with monthly fund subscription

Even the smallest amount - $50/month will help. You now KNOW that IV has a say in these matters.

Congrats to all LEGAL would-be-immigrants!!

desibechara 07-17-2007 06:59 PM

Thanks Very Much

I MUST THANK ALL OF YOU.

MY LABOR FINALLY WAS CERTIFIED AFTER 5.5 YEARS..PD OCT 2001..

I EVEN MOVED TO VANCOUVER..IN FRUSTRATION BUT KEPT MY JOB RUNNING..AND LABOR GOT CERTIFIED ON JUNE28..9THOUGH WAITING FOR THE HARD COPY..MAYBE ANYDAY NOW..)..

and this news...

bayareagc 07-17-2007 07:00 PM

kudos to IV team

Kudos to IV team.

kevinqin1230 07-17-2007 07:05 PM

a round of aplaud

Quote:

Sangmami and GC genie

All the people who devoted their time and effort to make this happen deserve a round of applaud!!! The Core team, Logiclife and Pappu, you guys ROCK!!! We should continuously support IV by participating and/or funding their activities, just for the sake of ourselves and others like us.

pappu 07-17-2007 07:07 PM

Quote:

Sangmami and GC genie

Thanks a lot.

This is a victory for all our members. IV had worked very hard and had been pushing for this in the background. We are happy that our efforts are successful. This is a happy day for IV and that IV has been able to make a difference.
Please continue your support so that this journey can continue and we can end retrogression and have immigrationvoice as our voice.

ilikekilo 07-17-2007 07:08 PM

way to go.....i hope we all still fight for long term solutions

franklin 07-17-2007 07:08 PM

Agreed - thanks guys

The battle is won, the war is far from over. Please contribute so that we can carry on the fight!

http://immigrationvoice.org/index.ph...owToContribute

:D

fromnaija 07-17-2007 07:10 PM

Birthday Gift

Today my son turned 20 and was very worried of aging out if our I-485 was not accepted. But thanks to IV, I can give him a birthday gift (at least a promise that he will not age out no matter how long it takes to get green card).

brahmam 07-17-2007 07:13 PM

Seriously guys,

Thanks a lot for all your efforts. super effort. and to every one that braved the hot sun for the rally, every one that sent mails, faxes, phone calls ... every one that made it look like a concerted effort and made Emilio say

"in line with public expectations.�"

ThanksIV 07-17-2007 07:16 PM

As my user name~~ Thanks IV for everything.
I will always support IV!!

antonyabraham 07-17-2007 07:18 PM

Big Thanks!

Thanks IV core and the group, you guys Rock!!

We will keep this momentum and mobilize funds… I see now we have 20,000 members, how much it will help us if we all contribute at least $100.