Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2007, 04:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Saikrishna will become famous soon enough Saikrishna will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Satyagraha rally (Fight for Truth and Justice) Sept 18 - EVERYONE SHOULD ATTEND !!!

GUYS - PLEASE SAY YES TO RALLY AND TRY TO ATTEND

IV CORE TEAM HAVE ALREADY COMPLAINT THAT WE DONT HAVE MUCH PEOPLE TO SUPPORT THIS RALLY AS WELL.

FORGET ABOUT YOUR RECIEPT NOTICE NOW AND CONCENRATE ON THESE RALLY WHICH WILL GIVE US ULTIMATE BENEFIT TO GIVE US GREEN CARD.

OTHERWISE BE A BIG LOSER SEARCHING FOR YOUR RECIEPT NOTICE STATUS OR AP OR EAD STATUS.

aTTEND RALLY , BE POSTIVE AND ACHIEVE END-GOAL OF GETTING GREEN CARD BEFORE NEXT YEAR 2008.

AWAKE AWAKE UNTIL YOU REACH THE GOAL - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

SUPPORT THE IV CORE TEAM RALLY AT WASHINGTON DC ON 18 SEPT

Last edited by Saikrishna; 08-15-2007 at 04:53 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote