Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 11:55 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why do we need greencard and citizenship?

U.S. Expat Taxes Drive Americans to Give Up Citizenship - TIME

Many citizens and greencard holders are giving up citizenship?

These people do not value it so much as us.

They should give that to others in Q. So every year if people return greencards, it should be added to our quota.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2010, 02:59 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/02/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/02/2004
Compare
nitinboston is infamous around these parts nitinboston is infamous around these parts nitinboston is infamous around these parts nitinboston is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastindia View Post

They should give that to others in Q. So every year if people return greencards, it should be added to our quota.
LOL this is one of the crazier demands i have seen made. Why don't they remove all restrictions from adoptions so that we all can get adopted by citizen and get our citizenship. It seems some of us are ready to go to any length out of desperation. A truly sad situation

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
kumar1305 is a splendid one to behold kumar1305 is a splendid one to behold kumar1305 is a splendid one to behold kumar1305 is a splendid one to behold kumar1305 is a splendid one to behold kumar1305 is a splendid one to behold kumar1305 is a splendid one to behold
Default This is common

If citizens and green card holders have businesses in other countries and US wants them to file tax returns here than they may chose to give up citizenship and greencards. No matter what people never want to pay taxes and America is one country which very strict about collecting them. Imagine how many people really pay taxes in India? One of my friend left US forever and moved to India. He was a multi millionaire and he invested heavily on power projects in India. I do not know how many of you will stay here if you have at least 20 crores in India?

Old 04-22-2010, 09:36 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
h1-b forever is a name known to all h1-b forever is a name known to all h1-b forever is a name known to all h1-b forever is a name known to all h1-b forever is a name known to all h1-b forever is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar1305 View Post
If citizens and green card holders have businesses in other countries and US wants them to file tax returns here than they may chose to give up citizenship and greencards. No matter what people never want to pay taxes and America is one country which very strict about collecting them. Imagine how many people really pay taxes in India? One of my friend left US forever and moved to India. He was a multi millionaire and he invested heavily on power projects in India. I do not know how many of you will stay here if you have at least 20 crores in India?
How do you propose I get "at least 20 crores" ?
and Yes, if I had that kind of money, I would return to India too...........

Old 04-22-2010, 10:03 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-10
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
UKannan has a reputation beyond repute UKannan has a reputation beyond repute UKannan has a reputation beyond repute UKannan has a reputation beyond repute UKannan has a reputation beyond repute UKannan has a reputation beyond repute UKannan has a reputation beyond repute UKannan has a reputation beyond repute UKannan has a reputation beyond repute UKannan has a reputation beyond repute UKannan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastindia View Post

EastIndia,
Please get the contact details of people who are giving-up Citizenship/GC and contact them with a request to propose your name

Old 04-22-2010, 10:03 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/26/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by h1-b forever View Post
How do you propose I get "at least 20 crores" ?
and Yes, if I had that kind of money, I would return to India too...........
I just need 5 crores to retun back to India,not 20 crores

Total contributions $120

Old 04-22-2010, 10:25 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uma001 View Post
I just need 5 crores to retun back to India,not 20 crores
Could you set up a meeting with Laxmi today and will tell her that.