Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2007, 09:16 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Mexico
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lou Dobbs' Mexican Wife broke U.S. law with loaded gun at airport

Bigot Lou Dobbs loves to call all immigrants (both illegal and legal) "Law-breakers" Did you know that his wife is Mexican and broke the law (felony)? She was arrested at Newark airport 4 years ago for breaking U.S. Homeland Security Law and tried to pass a concealed loaded gun through airport security.

Debi Segura, a Mexican, a daughter of illegal aliens and Lou Dobbs' wife ... caught in the act of committing a major felony.

So, Mr. Dobbs, the law should apply only to those immigrants that you are not married to? And what about the legal immigrants like us, who haven't broken any law (let alone try to bring a concealed loaded gun on an airplane)???? Seems like our only crime was to start Google or Bose

Pathetic

http://proinmigrant.blogspot.com/200...d-workers.html

Here's Loo's Mexican immigrant family picture:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg loodobbsfam.JPG (40.6 KB, 511 views)

We made history at the DC rally! This is only the beginning and Victory is the only option. We'll reach it together!

Let's focus on more action to stop the U.S. Reverse Brain Drain! Let's not let the iron cool!

Last edited by Jaime; 09-23-2007 at 02:47 AM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2007, 09:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sam2006 is a glorious beacon of light sam2006 is a glorious beacon of light sam2006 is a glorious beacon of light sam2006 is a glorious beacon of light sam2006 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Lou is a hypocrite

hypocrisy at its Best

Old 09-22-2007, 09:49 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Mexico
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lou Dobbs keeps illegal aliens on his payroll!!!!

Did you know that Lou Dobbs keeps illegal Mexican aliens on his payroll?

Lou Dobbs pays substantial amounts of money every month to the stables where his Mexican daughters Hillary and Heather Dobbs-Segura ride their horses and often compete in an event called "Fiesta Day" (Party Day, in Spanish) in the Hamptons.

The money goes towards the upkeep of the stables and to pay the salary of the stable's workers and horse groomers, who are illegal Mexican workers!

God knows all we could find about Loo with just the slightest of research!!!

People like this must be stopped! That is why it is so critical that we educate the American public and Congress about the differences between legal and illegal immigrants! If we do nothing then we will deserve Lou Dobbs' unfair attacks towards us legals.

http://bustardblog.typepad.com/busta...he-possib.html

We made history at the DC rally! This is only the beginning and Victory is the only option. We'll reach it together!

Let's focus on more action to stop the U.S. Reverse Brain Drain! Let's not let the iron cool!

Last edited by Jaime; 09-23-2007 at 03:28 AM.

Old 09-22-2007, 11:23 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2000
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2000
Compare
sapota is a name known to all sapota is a name known to all sapota is a name known to all sapota is a name known to all sapota is a name known to all sapota is a name known to all
Default Playing Freud

Wonder if his anger towards immigrants is actually misdirected anger towards his wife. Since he cannot take it out on wife. He takes it out poor immigrants who wanna make America their home.

Old 09-22-2007, 11:25 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Mexico
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default Probably

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapota View Post
Wonder if his anger towards immigrants is actually misdirected anger towards his wife. Since he cannot take it out on wife. He takes it out poor immigrants who wanna make America their home.
or maybe he's just the huge hypocrite that we know

Last edited by Jaime; 09-23-2007 at 03:44 AM.

Old 09-23-2007, 02:25 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime View Post
or maybe he's just the huge hypocrit that we know
we should post this in the blogosphere (if they have not already)

Old 09-23-2007, 02:30 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Mexico
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default It's out there, but maybe we should digg it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny1000 View Post
we should post this in the blogosphere (if they have not already)
It's out there, but maybe we should digg it!

Old 09-23-2007, 03:07 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Mexico
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default Lou Dobbs joins forces with white nazi group to source content!

"On the May 23, 2006 edition of Lou Dobbs Tonight, Dobbs' program displayed a map of Aztlán sourced to the white nationalist Council of Conservative Citizens. "

Read the following from the Council's website, their "Principle #2"

2) We believe the United States is a European country and that Americans are part of the European people. We believe that the United States derives from and is an integral part of European civilization and the European people and that the American people and government should remain European in their composition and character. We therefore oppose the massive immigration of non-European and non-Western peoples into the United States that threatens to transform our nation into a non-European majority in our lifetime. We believe that illegal immigration must be stopped, if necessary by military force and placing troops on our national borders; that illegal aliens must be returned to their own countries; and that legal immigration must be severely restricted or halted through appropriate changes in our laws and policies. We also oppose all efforts to mix the races of mankind, to promote non-white races over the European-American people through so-called “affirmative action” and similar measures, to destroy or denigrate the European-American heritage, including the heritage of the Southern people, and to force the integration of the races.

http://cofcc.org/?page_id=60

Old 09-23-2007, 03:23 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Mexico
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default Lou Dobbs defaces medical data in racist attempt to alter U.S. statistics

Dobbs' critics have at times accused him of presenting unclear or inaccurate information on his program to buttress his reporting on illegal immigrants. One particular criticism involved a CNN report, filed by CNN correspondent Christine Romans for Dobbs' April 14, 2005 program, on the carrying of diseases across the border by illegal immigrants, . The Romans report cited an article in the Spring 2005 issue of the non-indexed Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, written by the late medical lawyer, Madeleine Cosman, which made the statement that 7,000 cases of leprosy had emerged in the United States within the previous three years (2002-2005), an increase attributed mostly due to an influx of immigrants into the country. [27][28][29] Critics of the program argued that, in fact, the actual number of leprosy cases had reached 7,000 in the registry over thirty years, not the previous three years, with 137 cases reported in 2006.[30][31] In addressing the leprosy issue, Dobbs compared his critics from the left and right political spectrums to "commies" and "fascists."[32]

By the way, Leprosy in Mexico was down to 2000 cases in 1999 thanks to the introducton of PQT (Polychemotherapy) in 1990 which completely cures leprosy. Thanks to this, in 1994 Mexico reached the WHO (World Health Organization's) goal of having less than 1 case of leprosy per 10,000 inhabitants.

So, unless ALL 2000 Mexicans with leprosy came illegally to the U.S. together at once and then infected 5000 new people overnight, Lou Dobbs again is cooking the books to promote his xenophobia.

http://www.invdes.com.mx/anteriores/...htm/lepra.html
http://www.copo.df.gob.mx/calendario...ero/lepra.html

Old 09-23-2007, 12:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/02/2007
Compare
mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down Lou Dog !!!!!

He behaves more like a KKK member . He hates everyone who is not European and actually immigrants in general. He has no clue about H1b or PERM laws. It is another propaganda channel run by Communist News Network (CNN). If you will ask Lou Dog difference between H1b and PERM , I am sure he does not have any clue. He is barking from last 6 years and trying to establish himself as a populist but is a failure. CNN and Time Warner hate Immigrants otherwise they would have fired this bigot.

Old 09-23-2007, 12:30 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/13/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute
Default CNN hate immigrants but have their payroll has Immigrants !!

CNN has lots of immigrants in their Payroll ... They want to squeeze and use them and then spit them out after 6 years and look for fresh bodies... Now its time to realize - that's not going to work for ever !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbawa2574 View Post
He behaves more like a KKK member . He hates everyone who is not European and actually immigrants in general. He has no clue about H1b or PERM laws. It is another propaganda channel run by Communist News Network (CNN). If you will ask Lou Dog difference between H1b and PERM , I am sure he does not have any clue. He is barking from last 6 years and trying to establish himself as a populist but is a failure. CNN and Time Warner hate Immigrants otherwise they would have fired this bigot.

Old 09-23-2007, 12:30 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/02/2007
Compare
mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down Lou Dog !!!!

He's a bigot . He's no journalist and its a shame that he should be given such a powerful podium to spread hate.

SHAME on CNN....................

Old 09-23-2007, 12:34 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
raybarrone is on a distinguished road
Default go after dobbs!!

Let us go after dobbs guys!!best form is through media and to make him shutup and feel the pain let us post these articles in every newpaper, media,video etc!!!let him know now that whenever he or his mexican wife (illegal) or mexican kids (illegal again ) opens and browses internet they will see these stories!!an eye for an eye!!he has hounded us for the past 5-6 yrs ranting everyday on TV.Let him know that we can go on the offensive.Let him and his relatives feel the ire of the GC aspirants!!we are the best in the this internet business and he will start feeling the heat.infact let us day by day watch his every move and his relatives moves and post these articles.infact we should assign 5-6 people to do this job everyday!if anyone is interested please format a nice letter that we can post to the media about this guy and his wife and relatives!!also post this same letter to all the law makers!!provide his opponents with ammunition (media material) so that people know what he is!keep him in the news for the bad things and I am sure he will one day apologize on TV and then resign!!media is our key to success!!! let us GO AFTER HIM THROUGH HIS OWN MEDIA!!!!!

Old 09-23-2007, 12:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future
Default as well , bycott products that sponsor his show !!

As discussed earlier, not buy any products advertised during his show!!!

Old 09-23-2007, 01:08 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/30/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Compare
vamsi_poondla has a brilliant future vamsi_poondla has a brilliant future vamsi_poondla has a brilliant future vamsi_poondla has a brilliant future vamsi_poondla has a brilliant future vamsi_poondla has a brilliant future vamsi_poondla has a brilliant future vamsi_poondla has a brilliant future vamsi_poondla has a brilliant future vamsi_poondla has a brilliant future vamsi_poondla has a brilliant future
Default Is the research adequate?

Let us first check the facts out or else there may be no difference between Lou and us.

Anyway, I do not like these kind of journalists who do not know the subject they are passionate about. (whichever side they may be)