Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 06:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
angelfire76 has a reputation beyond repute angelfire76 has a reputation beyond repute angelfire76 has a reputation beyond repute angelfire76 has a reputation beyond repute angelfire76 has a reputation beyond repute angelfire76 has a reputation beyond repute angelfire76 has a reputation beyond repute angelfire76 has a reputation beyond repute angelfire76 has a reputation beyond repute angelfire76 has a reputation beyond repute angelfire76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyzhu77 View Post
I am not so sure where you get the impression that being a pilot is not a glamarous job any more. If you equate airline pilot to taxi drivers, you would probabily see planes dropping from sky like raining, and I bet few would dare to take commercial airline, unless one with suicidal tendency.
However, that relates another interesting part about outsourcing: lots of people are saying outsourcing are good and you can get anyone to do the IT job, but it really turned out that lots of oursourced jobs are done so poorly that eventually it costs more for the company.
I don't know how he/she equated handling a machine as complex as an airplane to a taxi cab. Bad analogy. Pilots are highly paid for a very good reason. Agreed that most of the maintenance is done by the ground crew but to make sense of the ever evolving flight instrumentation panel requires constant training and a significant amount of intelligence.

Software in certain areas has become a commodity especially coding application software which makes up about 80-85% of all systems developed. But a lot of work such as technical specification, software architecture etc. are still being seen as primarily onsite functions.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote