Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2006, 02:59 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/01/2005
Compare
BostonGCVictim is a glorious beacon of light BostonGCVictim is a glorious beacon of light BostonGCVictim is a glorious beacon of light BostonGCVictim is a glorious beacon of light BostonGCVictim is a glorious beacon of light

If Schedule-A numbers are used up, won't the nurses and physical therapists be in the same queue as EB3 (or EB2)? In that case their PD will be much later than many of the people already stuck in the EB queue. I think most nurses would have a PD of 2005 or so and they will have to wait for 4+ years to get in any new nurses.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2006, 04:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
katewill is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGCVictim
If Schedule-A numbers are used up, won't the nurses and physical therapists be in the same queue as EB3 (or EB2)? In that case their PD will be much later than many of the people already stuck in the EB queue. I think most nurses would have a PD of 2005 or so and they will have to wait for 4+ years to get in any new nurses.
BostonGCVictim,
do you know since when schedule A numbers seperated from EB3?
is 50K number annual or just one time action?

Old 10-05-2006, 11:00 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of
Smile Retrogression Expected to Get Worse Before It Gets Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by purethoughts
One more option is to apply for the canadian GC, find a smaller job there and move your case for counsular processing. By the time you get your GC for US, you will be the canadian citizen, your family will have the canadian GC as well and you can send the US GC with a polite note that says "The applicant of this benefit is resting in peace inside the canadian border."
Sure... and how easy is it really to find a job that matches your skill sets in the "peaceful" economy of our northern neighbor? I landed last year but don't see any rays of hope as far as jobs go.

jazz

Old 10-05-2006, 11:03 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of JazzByTheBay has much to be proud of
Smile

Quote:
Hi Pappu,

There you go...http://www.nritalk.com/

I did change the banner a little bit to make it "suitable" for my site, i do not think it will hurt anyone but USCIS !!

I will use upper case to grab some attention here:
THE BACKGROUND OF YOUR BLOG (ORANGE) AND THE TEXT COLOR COMBINATION MAKES IT UNREADABLE, MUCH AS I WOULD WANT TO READ SOME OF YOUR RECENT POSTS. IT MAKES SENSE TO AIM FOR EASIER READABILITY THAN FANCY USE OF COLORS/TYPEFACES, IMO. PLEASE FIX IT AND HELP VISITORS OF YOUR SITE/BLOG.

jazz

Old 10-06-2006, 11:19 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
purethoughts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzByTheBay
I will use upper case to grab some attention here:
THE BACKGROUND OF YOUR BLOG (ORANGE) AND THE TEXT COLOR COMBINATION MAKES IT UNREADABLE, MUCH AS I WOULD WANT TO READ SOME OF YOUR RECENT POSTS. IT MAKES SENSE TO AIM FOR EASIER READABILITY THAN FANCY USE OF COLORS/TYPEFACES, IMO. PLEASE FIX IT AND HELP VISITORS OF YOUR SITE/BLOG.

jazz
Thanks Jazz,

I changed the blog theme. I wanted this kind of positive feedbck. Let me know if you wish to contribute to the blog we will have fun.

Old 10-06-2006, 11:43 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
gc_in_30_yrs is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up how do we contribute?

Quote:
Thanks Jazz,

I changed the blog theme. I wanted this kind of positive feedbck. Let me know if you wish to contribute to the blog we will have fun.
You want points of interest to write a blog or you want us to write some articles for you? I am just confused. Please clarify.

Old 10-06-2006, 01:15 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks Jazz,

on your blog's right hand column could you post IV link as one of your favorites.
You are the first person that has posted IV banner or link on their website. Thank you.

Old 10-06-2006, 06:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Serbia
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
felix31 will become famous soon enough felix31 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu
on your blog's right hand column could you post IV link as one of your favorites.
You are the first person that has posted IV banner or link on their website. Thank you.
I am exploring options to display a one month paid advertisement for IV on my community's web site - subsection on immigration.
I know there are handful of IT and non-IT people stuck in EB (from former Yugoslavia), but the rest of the regular memebers and visitors are either with GC and USC or stuck back at home, looking for ways to immigrate to US &Canada.

But I will give it a shot - perhaps it will bring at least one person...

Who knows ....