Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2008, 05:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-01
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/22/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/22/2007
Compare
iv_only_hope is just really nice iv_only_hope is just really nice iv_only_hope is just really nice iv_only_hope is just really nice iv_only_hope is just really nice
Default Opinion needed for wifes H1 stamping

Friends I need an opinion regarding my wifes situation. She is currently on H4. She was on H1B before some time back which she had stamped in India itself. That H1B expired. She moved back to India. After 5 years now she applied for new H1B and got it in the quota. When the dates advanced we applied for her EAD. We were hoping to get it in 60-70 days. Now its been 75 days at TSC and no signs of approval. She had job offer based on EAD since we thought might as well use that. Now we are thinking she should get her H1B stamped because we dont know when her EAD will get approved. For that do you think going to Canada for stamping is safe. She has a Bachelors degree from India. Or do you think going to India only is thesafe option. Mainly I asked was I did some search and found out that its safest in Canada if you have US/Canadian Degree. Is that true or I am wrong and its safe for everyone. Thanks.
Amar
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote