Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2008, 03:04 PM
sc3 sc3 is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 217
sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold
Default I have to post this..

Even if I be banned.

To all the EB2s who are talking about wanting transparency (because USCIS did not approve *your* GC in this round), and talking about letter campaign, media events and what not:

Well Well Well; Why dont you guys use the same advice you have been giving to EB3s all these days??

1) Be happy for people who are getting the GCs, when they are gone, you are next in line. So stop being a cry baby.

2) By starting these letter campaign etc, you are breaking the unity of IV, so stop discussing these things; support the recapture. (repeat that like a 1000 times, for any kind of proposal that someone makes).


I am very interested to know what moral right you have to start these discussions when you shoot down every EB3 discussion that ever starts
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2008, 03:09 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/14/2007
Compare
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 99
neverbefore has a reputation beyond repute neverbefore has a reputation beyond repute neverbefore has a reputation beyond repute neverbefore has a reputation beyond repute neverbefore has a reputation beyond repute neverbefore has a reputation beyond repute neverbefore has a reputation beyond repute neverbefore has a reputation beyond repute neverbefore has a reputation beyond repute neverbefore has a reputation beyond repute neverbefore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Let's stick together always

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc3 View Post
Even if I be banned.

To all the EB2s who are talking about wanting transparency (because USCIS did not approve *your* GC in this round), and talking about letter campaign, media events and what not:

Well Well Well; Why dont you guys use the same advice you have been giving to EB3s all these days??

1) Be happy for people who are getting the GCs, when they are gone, you are next in line. So stop being a cry baby.

2) By starting these letter campaign etc, you are breaking the unity of IV, so stop discussing these things; support the recapture. (repeat that like a 1000 times, for any kind of proposal that someone makes).


I am very interested to what moral right you have to start these discussions when you shoot down every EB3 discussion that ever starts
You are right. Everyone should stick together. Let us prove the parable of 'Indian Crabs' wrong forever.
For the record, I am EB2-I. However, I like to think of myself as just one common GC aspirant like most every member here. Let us chuck all talk that disunites us.

Last edited by neverbefore; 08-29-2008 at 03:10 PM. Reason: typo
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2008, 03:11 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 203
pmb76 is just really nice pmb76 is just really nice pmb76 is just really nice pmb76 is just really nice pmb76 is just really nice
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc3 View Post
Even if I be banned.

To all the EB2s who are talking about wanting transparency (because USCIS did not approve *your* GC in this round), and talking about letter campaign, media events and what not:

Well Well Well; Why dont you guys use the same advice you have been giving to EB3s all these days??

1) Be happy for people who are getting the GCs, when they are gone, you are next in line. So stop being a cry baby.

2) By starting these letter campaign etc, you are breaking the unity of IV, so stop discussing these things; support the recapture. (repeat that like a 1000 times, for any kind of proposal that someone makes).


I am very interested to what moral right you have to start these discussions when you shoot down every EB3 discussion that ever starts
There is a huge difference between EB2/EB3 discussion. dude, USCIS made these categories based on educational background and experience. Whoever has the educational background and years of experience is eligble for EB2 and the others are not. Why is it so difficult for you people to understand ? We as EB2 don't complain about EB1. Why ? Coz we know that they are more deserving than EB2 or EB3 and ought to get 1st preference. Similarly EB2s ought to have higher preference than EB3(like they already do) since most of them have a better educational background and years of experience that the position demands.
Grow up and stop whining.
__________________
- Flower Campaign
- Contributions so far $100 and counting.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2008, 03:16 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Jan-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/12/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/02/2011
Compare
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,219
gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute
Default Let UNITE

Lets work togethar for EB system. We should put visa recapture on top list of agendas.

United we stand , divided we fail.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2008, 03:17 PM
NKR NKR is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 577
NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc3 View Post
Even if I be banned.

To all the EB2s who are talking about wanting transparency (because USCIS did not approve *your* GC in this round), and talking about letter campaign, media events and what not:

Well Well Well; Why dont you guys use the same advice you have been giving to EB3s all these days??

1) Be happy for people who are getting the GCs, when they are gone, you are next in line. So stop being a cry baby.

2) By starting these letter campaign etc, you are breaking the unity of IV, so stop discussing these things; support the recapture. (repeat that like a 1000 times, for any kind of proposal that someone makes).


I am very interested to know what moral right you have to start these discussions when you shoot down every EB3 discussion that ever starts
You will be singing a different tune if yours is 2001 EB3 and a 2004 EB3 application gets approved. Please note that I am giving an example of two cases in the same category.

We never are not against people with newer PDs who got their GCs. We are saying that ours should be approved too.

Last edited by NKR; 08-29-2008 at 03:22 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #6 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2008, 03:19 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 76
gcgreen is on a distinguished road
Default

I beg to disagree. The difference between EB2 and EB3 is NOT in the individual's qualifications, but in the JOB REQUIREMENTS. To emphasize again, it has to do with the JOB REQUIREMENTS.

So going with your analogy, a Ph.D. who applies in EB2 is not any less deserving than a Ph.D. who applies in EB1. It depends on the requirements of the job. The Ph.D. who applied in EB1 category may have done so because he applied under outstanding researcher category because the job is that of researcher. The Ph.D. who applied in EB2 may have applied in that category because the job is not a research oriented job.

Please make sure you get your facts straight. Now, this does not mean that EB3s were right to gripe. I have no opinions on that :-)

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmb76 View Post
There is a huge difference between EB2/EB3 discussion. dude, USCIS made these categories based on educational background and experience. Whoever has the educational background and years of experience is eligble for EB2 and the others are not. Why is it so difficult for you people to understand ? We as EB2 don't complain about EB1. Why ? Coz we know that they are more deserving than EB2 or EB3 and ought to get 1st preference. Similarly EB2s ought to have higher preference than EB3(like they already do) since most of them have a better educational background and years of experience that the position demands.
Grow up and stop whining.
__________________
Good Luck!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #7 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2008, 03:23 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
Feb-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/16/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/16/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 88
dagabaaj has a spectacular aura about dagabaaj has a spectacular aura about dagabaaj has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmb76 View Post
There is a huge difference between EB2/EB3 discussion. dude, USCIS made these categories based on educational background and experience. Whoever has the educational background and years of experience is eligble for EB2 and the others are not. Why is it so difficult for you people to understand ? We as EB2 don't complain about EB1. Why ? Coz we know that they are more deserving than EB2 or EB3 and ought to get 1st preference. Similarly EB2s ought to have higher preference than EB3(like they already do) since most of them have a better educational background and years of experience that the position demands.
Grow up and stop whining.

Did you mean exactly what you wrote....then I am sorry to say that higher education did not teach you the important lesson of all, Humility. Go look up the meaning in the dictionary. B'coz all that cramming for GRE / GMAT you must have missed this word. I really feel sorry for you.......
__________________
" You see things; and you say 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?'" --- George Bernard Shaw
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #8 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2008, 03:23 PM
sc3 sc3 is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 217
sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKR View Post
You will be singing a different tune if yours is 2001 EB3 and a 2004 EB3 application gets approved. Please note that I am giving an example of two cases in the same category.

We never asked “why did they approve an application with a newer PD?”. We are saying that ours should be approved too.
You miss the point. People who preach something should also follow it. I am not asking you to stop your, whatever is it that your are doing. I am just asking you about the moral grounds (if you even know what that means) you are choosing to start this campaign after asking EB3s to just support IV initiatives.

Shouldn't you be doing the same. That is just support IV initiatives?

For the record: I will not be singing any different tunes because I know quite a few 2004 applications will be approved before mine, because they have their RDs before mine.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #9 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2008, 03:26 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Oct-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2003
Compare
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 322
trueguy has much to be proud of trueguy has much to be proud of trueguy has much to be proud of trueguy has much to be proud of trueguy has much to be proud of trueguy has much to be proud of trueguy has much to be proud of trueguy has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmb76 View Post
There is a huge difference between EB2/EB3 discussion. dude, USCIS made these categories based on educational background and experience. Whoever has the educational background and years of experience is eligble for EB2 and the others are not. Why is it so difficult for you people to understand ? We as EB2 don't complain about EB1. Why ? Coz we know that they are more deserving than EB2 or EB3 and ought to get 1st preference. Similarly EB2s ought to have higher preference than EB3(like they already do) since most of them have a better educational background and years of experience that the position demands.
Grow up and stop whining.
Yes there is a difference in EB2 and EB3 and USCIS defined the difference. If you have 5 years of experience, you are qualified for EB2 otherwise EB3. Now don't USCIS understand that EB3 applicant waiting since 2001 has gained 7 years of experience by now and he is eligible for EB2 category.

If EB2 and EB3 don't unite for recapture campaign or any other efforts then current EB2 people will suffer the most. Why, because all EB3 people are applying in EB2 category and recapturing their PD. I myself EB3 with Nov 2002 PD and my EB2 labor is pending for 6months now.

What they have done to EB3 category is not fair. They are giving GC to people who just came to US couple years back who have produced most of the fake documents to be eligible for EB2 category.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #10 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2008, 03:30 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 76
gcgreen is on a distinguished road
Default

The 7 years experience is NOT required for performing the job that was advertised and on the basis of which the Labor Certification was obtained. Therefore, the USCIS cannot and will not consider the 7 years work experience. In fact, the rules are stricter. The rules (now I don't know who wrote these rules) say the beneficiary's experience in that same job cannot be used as the qualifying criteria.

But having said that, EB3 with 7 years experience and an APPROVED I140 can PORT their dates by applying for a NEW job that requires at least 5 years experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueguy View Post
Yes there is a difference in EB2 and EB3 and USCIS defined the difference. If you have 5 years of experience, you are qualified for EB2 otherwise EB3. Now don't USCIS understand that EB3 applicant waiting since 2001 has gained 7 years of experience by now and he is eligible for EB2 category.

If EB2 and EB3 don't unite for recapture campaign or any other efforts then current EB2 people will suffer the most. Why, because all EB3 people are applying in EB2 category and recapturing their PD. I myself EB3 with Nov 2002 PD and my EB2 labor is pending for 6months now.

What they have done to EB3 category is not fair. They are giving GC to people who just came to US couple years back who have produced most of the fake documents to be eligible for EB2 category.
__________________
Good Luck!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #11 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2008, 03:40 PM
NKR NKR is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 577
NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc3 View Post
You miss the point. People who preach something should also follow it. I am not asking you to stop your, whatever is it that your are doing. I am just asking you about the moral grounds (if you even know what that means) you are choosing to start this campaign after asking EB3s to just support IV initiatives.

Shouldn't you be doing the same. That is just support IV initiatives?

For the record: I will not be singing any different tunes because I know quite a few 2004 applications will be approved before mine, because they have their RDs before mine.

I do not have to tell you my moral grounds but since you have asked me, let me tell you this, just pull out one post of mine where in I have said anything against EB3.

I was supportive of EB3 efforts, read one of my previous posts below..

“I am an EB2 I applicant and my PD became current this month. If I do not care, I wouldn’t even be checking out this thread. I understand your pain and frustration, I was stuck too for a long time in the old labor process before perm came.

EB2 I people do not think EB3 I people are jealous. I do not think Rolling Flood is from India, let alone being an EB2 I applicant. He just rolled in thinking he can open a flood gate of arguments and counter-arguments, let’s just prove him wrong.”

I am against EB3 people waiting and I am against EB2 people waiting, I just want some order in processing. For your kind info, my first application was in EB3.

Last edited by NKR; 08-29-2008 at 03:47 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #12 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2008, 03:44 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/31/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/24/2007
Compare
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 277
little_willy has a reputation beyond repute little_willy has a reputation beyond repute little_willy has a reputation beyond repute little_willy has a reputation beyond repute little_willy has a reputation beyond repute little_willy has a reputation beyond repute little_willy has a reputation beyond repute little_willy has a reputation beyond repute little_willy has a reputation beyond repute little_willy has a reputation beyond repute little_willy has a reputation beyond repute
Default

This is really sad. We call ourselves highly skilled and see how low we stoop. If there is injustice fight against the system, not among ourselves, this isn't going to get us anywhere. Look at Aman, he got his GC and still works hard to make every immigrant's life better. With all this infighting, I won't be surprised nor blame him if he started thinking whether he should really care for the community anymore.

I wish, everyone here thinks a moment before posting whatever comes to their mind.
__________________
^^^^^ HELP IV TO HELP YOU ^^^^^
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #13 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2008, 03:45 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/28/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 369
ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Just curious - what is your PD/category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc3 View Post
Even if I be banned.

To all the EB2s who are talking about wanting transparency (because USCIS did not approve *your* GC in this round), and talking about letter campaign, media events and what not:

Well Well Well; Why dont you guys use the same advice you have been giving to EB3s all these days??

1) Be happy for people who are getting the GCs, when they are gone, you are next in line. So stop being a cry baby.

2) By starting these letter campaign etc, you are breaking the unity of IV, so stop discussing these things; support the recapture. (repeat that like a 1000 times, for any kind of proposal that someone makes).


I am very interested to know what moral right you have to start these discussions when you shoot down every EB3 discussion that ever starts
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #14 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2008, 03:50 PM
sc3 sc3 is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 217
sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKR View Post
I do not have to tell you my moral grounds but since you have asked me, let me tell you this, just pull out one post of mine where in I have said anything against EB3 and I will lick your feet.

I was supportive of EB3 efforts, read one of my previous posts below..

“I am an EB2 I applicant and my PD became current this month. If I do not care, I wouldn’t even be checking out this thread. I understand your pain and frustration, I was stuck too for a long time in the old labor process before perm came.

EB2 I people do not think EB3 I people are jealous. I do not think Rolling Flood is from India, let alone being an EB2 I applicant. He just rolled in thinking he can open a flood gate of arguments and counter-arguments, let’s just prove him wrong.”

I am against EB3 people waiting and I am against EB2 people waiting, I just want some order in processing. For your kind info, my first application was in EB3.
Please let us not get into slug fest here, if you haven't personally ever asked EB3s to stop the discussions, then I unreservedly apologize to you.

My comments are more towards the EB2s (sorry to generalize, I know quite a few Eb2s are nice and supportive) who have been saying that we need to get behind IV, but are now shooting off on their own because they feel USCIS should have worked according to *their* understanding of how USCIS should process applications. The premise of the initial post is for them to remember that they preached something in the past. It is now time for them to show their moral courage and implement their words for others which was to "Unite behind IV efforts".


Let me put a disclaimer to that: IV is one organization that believes in general immigration reforms -- It is not necessary that all us should only follow IV and leech off its efforts. If you have other avenues, you should pursue it. But be consistent in your message. Dont ask someone to follow IV only while you plan your own different schemes.

Last edited by sc3; 08-29-2008 at 03:59 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #15 (permalink)  
Old 08-29-2008, 03:59 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 138
dhesha is infamous around these parts dhesha is infamous around these parts dhesha is infamous around these parts dhesha is infamous around these parts dhesha is infamous around these parts dhesha is infamous around these parts dhesha is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc3 View Post
Even if I be banned.

To all the EB2s who are talking about wanting transparency (because USCIS did not approve *your* GC in this round), and talking about letter campaign, media events and what not:

Well Well Well; Why dont you guys use the same advice you have been giving to EB3s all these days??

1) Be happy for people who are getting the GCs, when they are gone, you are next in line. So stop being a cry baby.

2) By starting these letter campaign etc, you are breaking the unity of IV, so stop discussing these things; support the recapture. (repeat that like a 1000 times, for any kind of proposal that someone makes).


I am very interested to know what moral right you have to start these discussions when you shoot down every EB3 discussion that ever starts
Let me attempt to answer your concerns. First of all the condition of EB2 and EB3 is different. EB3 is not current so there is no question of expecting any thing from USCIS and hence the advise is to wait and keep working on those bills to recapture visa etc.
However for EB2, the dates are current however the folks with newer PD are getting cards while older one are waiting which is unfair, unethical and illegal and hence so much agitation.

So you should not compare these two different conditions. Once EB3 will be current and they dont follow the rule we all should do the same thing for EB3 as well.

So dont misunderstand the things and try to creation things like Eb2 vs EB3, there is no such thing, we all are together but fighting at different levels.

Hope this helps to cool you down!!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
EB2-India (PD 04/04-06/06) Any 485 LUD after 07/18-Pl post here sr1973 Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins 6 07-23-2008 01:22 PM
New post on I-140 ? brit89 Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins 1 07-12-2007 08:43 PM
someone please post mrsr Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins 1 06-25-2007 05:39 PM
Post I V Banner go_gc_way IV Agenda and Legislative Updates 0 10-02-2006 06:40 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org