Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 03:06 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/19/2007
Compare
chi_shark is a glorious beacon of light chi_shark is a glorious beacon of light chi_shark is a glorious beacon of light chi_shark is a glorious beacon of light chi_shark is a glorious beacon of light
Default no fun!

hello,

after the hope, followed by good news followed by anticipation followed by bad news followed by despair, depression etc has moved on, I am feeling pretty empty as far as this forum and my newly found compassion for immigration issues is concerned. What do I do now? just go back to reading all the posts without participation? id est, participate from even faraway?

of course, i dont expect great advice... cuz its not an important topic, just whiling time...
I-140 AD: Jan 2008
I-485 RD: July 20 2007
I-485 ND: Sept 29 2007
EAD: on second EAD
have used AC21
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2008, 03:28 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/14/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
mhathi has much to be proud of mhathi has much to be proud of mhathi has much to be proud of mhathi has much to be proud of mhathi has much to be proud of mhathi has much to be proud of mhathi has much to be proud of mhathi has much to be proud of mhathi has much to be proud of mhathi has much to be proud of

Action items are not over yet. call the judiciary committee for scheduling markup of 5882.
Recurring Contribution: $50 since Dec '07
Member of IV-MD/DC/VA chapter
Link to Chapter Website

Old 09-18-2008, 03:59 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
gccovet has a reputation beyond repute gccovet has a reputation beyond repute gccovet has a reputation beyond repute gccovet has a reputation beyond repute gccovet has a reputation beyond repute gccovet has a reputation beyond repute gccovet has a reputation beyond repute gccovet has a reputation beyond repute gccovet has a reputation beyond repute gccovet has a reputation beyond repute gccovet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi_shark View Post
hello,

after the hope, followed by good news followed by anticipation followed by bad news followed by despair, depression etc has moved on, I am feeling pretty empty as far as this forum and my newly found compassion for immigration issues is concerned. What do I do now? just go back to reading all the posts without participation? id est, participate from even faraway?

of course, i dont expect great advice... cuz its not an important topic, just whiling time...

Call 202-225-3951 The Judiciary Committee's Chairman's office, Hon'ble Member John Conyers (D-Mich.).