Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 08:27 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts suriajay12 is infamous around these parts
Default EB3-I, PD Oct 2003, Got my GC today

Good news guys..

I know you are one from so of many of them waiting(but doing nothing) to congratulate me, and all of you are now curious how I got it, when current cut off is Oct 01.

Secret is simple, I go to different immigration forums everyday, participate in different useless threads (you know the topics, some gentleman has issue with stock, Ind-Pak match etc), .. Then before I sleep I pray to the Lord, please make my next morning, or next month bulletin very sweet.. And I did this for the last 6 years, with no real efforts as very few asses do here. I spend my time M-F 9-5 at work, work like a dog, then come home, watch TV, do some shopping in weekend apart from 2-3 movies, spend time on some blogs again, and thank god for give me one more day to live in this beautiful country.
Again as I said, I dont put any efforts in reducing backlogs or anything related. I have no clue or have any plans to participate in anything useful, but I am there to wait and wait to hope to get my moon. I am one of those precious hardworking asses that was ever dropped in this country.
If you think this felt somewhat insulting for your precios time, then let me know what are you doing to improve YOUR situation. I know (or assume) you feel insulted to wait for 5-10 years in legal queues and you are not ready to eat crap just bcose your are hungry. Similarly you dont want to wait forever.. So whats your plan, my dear.

There is nothing called Free lunch, I know you read this post, expecting one.,. no my friend. please see how you can earn it.. No shortcuts.
I know you are not like one of those undocumented workers who do expect something in those lines, but will only call them unfortunate not to have the type of profiles most of have here. They risk their lives for their families.. But our case is different. We call ourselves xyz.. So say that more loudly to the right people.. have shame.. no offense.. makes sense to any1?

Last edited by suriajay12; 02-15-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-15-2009, 09:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/16/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2007
Compare
bobbydalal will become famous soon enough bobbydalal will become famous soon enough

so how did u get it. Ur priority date is dec 07 or 03

Old 02-16-2009, 02:48 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of

dude, stop smoking watever it is, seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriajay12 View Post
Good news guys..

I know you are one from so of many of them waiting(but doing nothing) to congratulate me, and all of you are now curious how I got it, when current cut off is Oct 01.

Secret is simple, I go to different immigration forums everyday, participate in different useless threads (you know the topics, some gentleman has issue with stock, Ind-Pak match etc), .. Then before I sleep I pray to the Lord, please make my next morning, or next month bulletin very sweet.. And I did this for the last 6 years, with no real efforts as very few asses do here. I spend my time M-F 9-5 at work, work like a dog, then come home, watch TV, do some shopping in weekend apart from 2-3 movies, spend time on some blogs again, and thank god for give me one more day to live in this beautiful country.
Again as I said, I dont put any efforts in reducing backlogs or anything related. I have no clue or have any plans to participate in anything useful, but I am there to wait and wait to hope to get my moon. I am one of those precious hardworking asses that was ever dropped in this country.
If you think this felt somewhat insulting for your precios time, then let me know what are you doing to improve YOUR situation. I know (or assume) you feel insulted to wait for 5-10 years in legal queues and you are not ready to eat crap just bcose your are hungry. Similarly you dont want to wait forever.. So whats your plan, my dear.

There is nothing called Free lunch, I know you read this post, expecting one.,. no my friend. please see how you can earn it.. No shortcuts.
I know you are not like one of those undocumented workers who do expect something in those lines, but will only call them unfortunate not to have the type of profiles most of have here. They risk their lives for their families.. But our case is different. We call ourselves xyz.. So say that more loudly to the right people.. have shame.. no offense.. makes sense to any1?

Old 02-16-2009, 05:21 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of

poor guy , the long and stressful wait has finally made him go insane

its not worth it man if you loose your mind , everyone please remember the GC is not everything in life , no use loosing your emotional balance over it. take care all health is wealth

Old 02-16-2009, 08:51 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
r2i2009 is infamous around these parts r2i2009 is infamous around these parts r2i2009 is infamous around these parts r2i2009 is infamous around these parts r2i2009 is infamous around these parts r2i2009 is infamous around these parts r2i2009 is infamous around these parts r2i2009 is infamous around these parts r2i2009 is infamous around these parts r2i2009 is infamous around these parts

Suriyajay...

FYI

Prozac.....for sale in canadian pharmacies. No prescriptions.

Old 02-16-2009, 12:32 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Compare
EB3Ind is on a distinguished road
Default status of EB3 ind

can you ket me know the priority date and other details

Old 02-16-2009, 12:35 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-01
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sargon is infamous around these parts sargon is infamous around these parts sargon is infamous around these parts sargon is infamous around these parts sargon is infamous around these parts sargon is infamous around these parts sargon is infamous around these parts
Default We should highlight his story to media in our cause

When will USCIS finally wake up from its deep slumber? People are falling off the precipice here. It is heartrending to see fully healthy and happy persons going nuts in such a spectacular fashion, all in the pursuit of a stupid little green card. It has become a death march to GC. Our cause has gained one more martyr today.

Old 02-16-2009, 12:38 PM
Priority Date
:
May-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2007
Compare
Keeme is just really nice Keeme is just really nice Keeme is just really nice Keeme is just really nice Keeme is just really nice

Quote:
Good news guys..

I agree. Reading posts/forums won't change anything at USCIS end.

Old 02-16-2009, 01:15 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/02/2007
Compare
alias will become famous soon enough
Default what is your point?

Quote:
Good news guys..

Dude, what is your point? I am trying to read through your post and trying to get the message you are trying to deliver. Unfortunately, I don't see the point you are trying to make. Take some writting class, there is something called a 'flow' in writting....get it?

So how did you get your GC when the priority date is not current? USCIS might have screwed something up. You think we should point it out to them? because if they have made a mistake they should correct it, there are other people before you standing in the queue..right? so don't go over board and loose your mind....

Old 02-16-2009, 01:35 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
Nickjr has a reputation beyond repute Nickjr has a reputation beyond repute Nickjr has a reputation beyond repute Nickjr has a reputation beyond repute Nickjr has a reputation beyond repute Nickjr has a reputation beyond repute Nickjr has a reputation beyond repute Nickjr has a reputation beyond repute Nickjr has a reputation beyond repute Nickjr has a reputation beyond repute Nickjr has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats !!!
I can understand your joy at this point but mere bhai what you were trying to say is not very expicit..
I know you want to help others but what is the success Mantra.. what people who have been waiting since 2001 should do?

I am sure you have some very good points to share .

Cheers

Old 02-16-2009, 02:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold
Default Happiness grows when you share

Quote:
Good news guys..

One thing dude, Happiness grows when you share! now when you hide.

I wish you and your family happiness and joy for getting the green but. But you need to grow up!

Old 02-16-2009, 03:05 PM
Priority Date
:
May-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
MDix has a reputation beyond repute MDix has a reputation beyond repute MDix has a reputation beyond repute MDix has a reputation beyond repute MDix has a reputation beyond repute MDix has a reputation beyond repute MDix has a reputation beyond repute MDix has a reputation beyond repute MDix has a reputation beyond repute MDix has a reputation beyond repute MDix has a reputation beyond repute

He must have ported his EB3 PD to EB2, there is no magic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias View Post
So how did you get your GC when the priority date is not current? USCIS might have screwed something up. You think we should point it out to them? because if they have made a mistake they should correct it, there are other people before you standing in the queue..right? so don't go over board and loose your mind....
Thank's
MDix

Old 02-16-2009, 04:25 PM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/14/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/14/2007
Compare
cthd has a spectacular aura about cthd has a spectacular aura about

Congrats... "alpanu aishwaryam kittiyal ardharathriyilum kuda pidikkum"

go translate..its malayalam.

Quote:
Good news guys..

Old 02-16-2009, 04:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/25/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Compare
joydiptac has a reputation beyond repute joydiptac has a reputation beyond repute joydiptac has a reputation beyond repute joydiptac has a reputation beyond repute joydiptac has a reputation beyond repute joydiptac has a reputation beyond repute joydiptac has a reputation beyond repute joydiptac has a reputation beyond repute joydiptac has a reputation beyond repute joydiptac has a reputation beyond repute joydiptac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Explanation..

Quote:
Good news guys..
I know you are one from so of many of them waiting(but doing nothing) to congratulate ... But our case is different. We call ourselves xyz.. So say that more loudly to the right people.. have shame.. no offense.. makes sense to any1?
For those who are confused by this post. Here is a simple explanation. All he is saying is stop dreaming and start doing. Unless you do something significant about it nothing is going to change.

NO, He didn't get his GC. It was just meant to catch your attention.

And he is a perfectly sane person don't know for how long though 8 years is a long time to stay hopefful and balanced under these circumstances.
Evidently he is quite a bit frustrated. Rightly so, to see very few members compared to the total number who are affected, actually getting involved.

Old 02-16-2009, 07:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/19/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Compare
sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joydiptac View Post
For those who are confused by this post. Here is a simple explanation. All he is saying is stop dreaming and start doing. Unless you do something significant about it nothing is going to change.

NO, He didn't get his GC. It was just meant to catch your attention.

And he is a perfectly sane person don't know for how long though 8 years is a long time to stay hopefful and balanced under these circumstances.
Evidently he is quite a bit frustrated. Rightly so, to see very few members compared to the total number who are affected, actually getting involved.
Suri,
PD doesnt seems to be Dec 2007. But looks like very frustrated.. Bad day?.
What is the point you are trying to make.