Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Priority Date
:
May-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/15/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Compare
aznj123 is infamous around these parts aznj123 is infamous around these parts aznj123 is infamous around these parts aznj123 is infamous around these parts aznj123 is infamous around these parts aznj123 is infamous around these parts aznj123 is infamous around these parts
Default All Telugu haters are Bastards............

All Telugu haters are Bastards............

Bookmark and Share Compare

Old 03-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/15/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/11/2008
Compare
Humhongekamyab is a name known to all Humhongekamyab is a name known to all Humhongekamyab is a name known to all Humhongekamyab is a name known to all Humhongekamyab is a name known to all Humhongekamyab is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwright03 View Post
What a Waste of Time...talking about non-sense things...Why can't moderate delete these kind of no-use threads, rather dividing the whole community....the INDIAN Community..!!!
Moderator this thread needs to be closed.

Old 03-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/10/2007
Compare
svr_76 is infamous around these parts svr_76 is infamous around these parts svr_76 is infamous around these parts svr_76 is infamous around these parts svr_76 is infamous around these parts

Admins Please delete this thread.

Guys understand, this is the same old tricks that folks played to rule for 180 years...until 1947. With guys like who keep lurking on our site (and u might have ex-marine or ex-politics) experience..they know how to trigger such chaos.

So please Chill down..and delete this thread.

Most of the time...people are sane enough to make out if particular post are more geared towards generating "entertainments material" or "Fun to watch the cats fight" stuff..So lets just realize that stop falling prey.

EB3 India (PD Sep 2006).
I-140 approved. I-485 (....yep. Pending peding pending)

Old 03-02-2009, 02:35 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/15/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/09/2007
Compare
conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by svr_76 View Post
Admins Please delete this thread.

Guys understand, this is the same old tricks that folks played to rule for 180 years...until 1947. With guys like who keep lurking on our site (and u might have ex-marine or ex-politics) experience..they know how to trigger such chaos.

So please Chill down..and delete this thread.

Most of the time...people are sane enough to make out if particular post are more geared towards generating "entertainments material" or "Fun to watch the cats fight" stuff..So lets just realize that stop falling prey.
Amid all this bro-ha-ha, let me state that there is a merit on both sides. However, I do not support this opinion that only Telagu people are crooks. I met people from not only India but other countries too, and they are exploiting the H1-B program. Let me tell you an imaginary scenario (And this may seem familiar to many of you): A friend of yours is involved in this monkey business, where he run the "training classes" for housewives who are on H4, and encourage them to join H1 lottery. There is nothing wrong in this BUT he also encourage his "students" to make fake resume, arrange bogus references for them , and arrange an experienced person to attend a telephonic job interview on their behalf. Not to mention that apart from taking the "training fee", he also takes a cut from their salaries as a middle man.

So dilemma is what should you do: shall you become a Gandhi and report his activities to USCIS (And offcourse spoil your relations with him) OR Just keep mum and let law decide if and when they want to catch him.

Just think about it and your perspectives will be clear.

Last edited by conchshell; 03-02-2009 at 02:41 PM.

Old 03-02-2009, 02:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimalist View Post
Most anti telugu comments seem to be based on individuals own experiences, which I doubt would form good enough sample to draw conclusions. Generally the cirle of people you come across depends on what kind of circle you could muster. The people who are good , generally tend to get into good circles and bad ones tend to fall into bad circles. If you guys haven't come across any telugus who have merits, that is probably a testament to what level you are in.
FOr example, most people who qualify for civil services(like IAS, IPS) are from Bihar. If somebody qualifies for Civil services,based on the number of people out there ,he may have a view that all Biharis are all good. (But he won't because he knows the reality since he is smart enough to not make decisions based solely on his immediate surrounding view.) On the other end , there are equally good amount of Criminals in Bihar. If a guy from other state who is in Jail and he may draw a conclusion that all Biharis are criminals.
(He will because of his capabilities.)

To aid your perspective, the population of Andhrapradesh is around 9 crores. Now hw many haveyou interacted with? If all you could see around you are bad apples, you must be in a basket designated for bad apples.
+1

Right on target.

Old 03-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/23/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/22/2007
Compare
vine93 has a brilliant future vine93 has a brilliant future vine93 has a brilliant future vine93 has a brilliant future vine93 has a brilliant future vine93 has a brilliant future vine93 has a brilliant future vine93 has a brilliant future vine93 has a brilliant future vine93 has a brilliant future vine93 has a brilliant future

I doubt the guy who opened this thread have any genuine reason to open this thread. He might have fight with Telugu guy last night @ the bar.

how easy is to start a fight in this forum Vs how difficult is to unite everyone together.

Preaching again..Lets Unite.
* Called members of Hispanic Caucus
* Approached local people to join IV

Old 03-02-2009, 02:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
clearview is just really nice clearview is just really nice clearview is just really nice clearview is just really nice
Default Telugus Flooding US

I completely agree with the fact that around 80-90% of the problems that H1B are facing is because of the Andhra Crowd. The thing is even the genuine people from Andhra are suffering because of the mess created by the fake guys from that part.

Most of the Projects currently are having bunch of the consultants from AP. The problem with them is there desperation to live in US. Although they are not ready to change even a bit by respecting other communities and people.

They have there own world and isolate themselves from others. Talk in there own mother tongue, that's fine as long as you are not sharing space with someone who dosen't understands that.

The educated and skilled lot who started major work in Software field are facing the hardships due to these people. There have been instances where even the local shopkeepers from "Telugu" have come here as Software Professionals and are now settled.

Its not only them to blame but the huge demand that came along with growing economy, where this process became very easy and proper verifications were avoided.

The skilled lot is suffering due to all this mess especially the educated and skilled lot.

Old 03-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dummgelauft View Post
I donlt mean to bash anybody, but it was in 1998, while working in the computer lab at my university, here in US. I came accross a package that had been left behind by somebody in the lab, by the printers.
I picked it up and since it was open, i saw what was inside. What I saw inside shocked me. There were
(1) A rubber stamp of " Controller of Exmainations- Osmania University"
(2) A rubber stamp of a the bank manager of a certain branch of "Andhra Bank"
(3) A rubber stamp of "Vice- Chancellor od Osmaina Univeristy"
(4) Blank Detailed Marks Cards (or Transcripts)

I handed those things over to the Chairman of my department , I do not know what happened from then on with those things, or with the application that came in from Osmania graduates.
I think OP has a point here.
So, based on this one incident, you came to the conclusion that all Andhra people are frauds? No one is saying all Telugu speaking folks are saints. They have their own share of crooks like any other community. It is outright silly to castigate an entire community based on an incident like this.

Old 03-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/25/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/25/2005
Compare
alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute

Every time I see a thread like this. I gain even more admiration for Gandhi ji. What a task he must have had to herd a divisive people like this and unite them behind a cause, any cause no matter how just.

Old 03-02-2009, 02:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rajpatelemail is infamous around these parts rajpatelemail is infamous around these parts rajpatelemail is infamous around these parts rajpatelemail is infamous around these parts
Default IV probably support this thread..

IV probably support this thread..

I got it.

Old 03-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
shree772000 is just really nice shree772000 is just really nice shree772000 is just really nice shree772000 is just really nice shree772000 is just really nice
Default Stupidity.....

I can't beleive all you guys have made this thread so active and long. I was expecting educated people live IVians to ignore something stupid like this.

If you want to blame a community there will be enough blame to go around.

Anyone can make malicious comments about any community, its the easiest thing to do.

This is a stupid thread and topic and please do not respond and it will automatically bury itself.

485 Mailed On: 08/13/2007
485 ND: 09/13/2007

Old 03-02-2009, 03:08 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
arnab221 has a reputation beyond repute arnab221 has a reputation beyond repute arnab221 has a reputation beyond repute arnab221 has a reputation beyond repute arnab221 has a reputation beyond repute arnab221 has a reputation beyond repute arnab221 has a reputation beyond repute arnab221 has a reputation beyond repute arnab221 has a reputation beyond repute arnab221 has a reputation beyond repute arnab221 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Most bad fish give the few good ones a bad name

Quote:
Originally Posted by abracadabra102 View Post
So, based on this one incident, you came to the conclusion that all Andhra people are frauds? No one is saying all Telugu speaking folks are saints. They have their own share of crooks like any other community. It is outright silly to castigate an entire community based on an incident like this.

Being racist is the last thing I want to be called . But this is bitter unfortunate truth ,that a particular community is flooding the US market .

It is case of "Most of bad fish in the pond have give the few good ones a bad name" .

The result of this sort of debate shows how much despise the other community members have for this particular community . In India there are certain religious minorities which are subjected to additional harassment ad this is the beginning of that .

This will gradually result in community stereotyping . The few good genuine ones will be subjected to harassment because most of the rest are fake .

This is already apparent in India also those days and will increase gradually all over the world

1) If the resumes comes from certain parts of India , interviewers refuse to conduct interviews

2) HR's do additional background checks to ensure validity

3) The one IT company that the community was proud of closed because of a CEO who admitted to stealing 8000 crores of hard earned employee money . All this because he wanted to buy land and land and more land .

4) Men want the US visa on the passport to "increase their value in the marriage market ".
There is a need for the community to stand up and expose the bad fish out so that they are weeded out . This is definitely not be easy considering the fact the person might be from your own town or village back home , but this is only way that the negative sentiments against this community can be put to rest .

***THE MORE I AM HURT, THE STRONGER I GET ***

Old 03-02-2009, 03:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Compare
la_guy is a jewel in the rough la_guy is a jewel in the rough la_guy is a jewel in the rough
Default Moderators Needed....

I think we should have a 24 by 7 support to this website, with 4 or 5 moderators on a rotation basis. In this way, we can delete these kinds of threads immediately and the user who posts these threads should be banned.

Old 03-02-2009, 03:15 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute insbaby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good use of time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwright03 View Post
What a Waste of Time...talking about non-sense things
Its not a waste of time.

Economy is in toilet !!!

No Green Cards !!!

Lot of problem in using EAD !!!

Delay in EAD renewal !!!

H1 extensions are denied !!!

No more H1Bs !!!

No Jobs !!!

No Food !!!

No Sleep !!!

What else a professional (!!!) can do while sitting at home staring at the ceiling.

Its just a indication of increasing crime rates in immigration community.

You see, how many people activly participate, making this thread filling up 10 pages in few hours.

Old 03-02-2009, 03:23 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by insbaby View Post
Its not a waste of time.

Its just a indication of increasing crime rates in immigration community.
Internet forums turning into tough neighborhoods. People posting after getting high on banned substances. All around gang member (IV members) lying with multiple red wounds (dots). Authorities (moderators) treating the threads as no-go zones..

The list is endless..

Last edited by antihero; 03-02-2009 at 03:29 PM.

Closed Thread