Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 11:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Telugus_Flooding_USA is a splendid one to behold Telugus_Flooding_USA is a splendid one to behold Telugus_Flooding_USA is a splendid one to behold Telugus_Flooding_USA is a splendid one to behold Telugus_Flooding_USA is a splendid one to behold Telugus_Flooding_USA is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Telugu flooding the cause of visa retrogession for EB-I

Firstly most Telugu reading this thread know what I'm about to mention is mostly true.

The current visa mess/retrogression is significantly related to the flood of the ppl coming from Andra Pradesh. The reality is although the H1/L1 visa is open for all, majority of the visas taken are by Indians and within that most of them are consumed by one group(that is telugus). Not all , but majority of Telugus are basically unqualified, fake resume, fake degree candidates. Dont tell me, the stupid argument, which I've heard from other Telugus, that they are most intelligent computer grads etc etc. We all know its big BS!

There are intelligent ppl in every class. I feel sorry for those IIT grads who can't get H1 past these years, since the fake diploma holder of QA/Testing got lucky with lottery. Its USICS fault, that they can't distinguish between both. But I'm glad I'm expressing this.

The body shoppers in and around hyderabad etc. have caused this huge backlog. These ppl spread like anything. Let me pls reiterate, I'm not being discriminatory against any Indian. But the reality is, we all know how many of these ppl who come from Andra Pradesh are fake. They have exploited the US visa system. Its sad but most this community folks have made a huge mess for the rest of the Indians here(from all other states).

These ppl have exploited the system by fake degrees. They have bought labors and gotten GCs , through there own brethren! in Andra. They even hire there own ppl mostly. I know most of the indians from other states know how likely are there chances to get hired by a telugu when competing against another telugu for the same job!

They tell us not to discriminate, but always stay as a community, consuming every opportunity/resource by hook or by crook. I admit, they have the right and have done so by finding loopholes. This is ofcourse a dog eat dog world. So here I am , using my another right to express and convey to expose the realities as a blog.(Although we know this is true and just accept this). This is not a hate expression. But most of you have flooded and destroyed the lives of the rest of the Indians, who have followed/played by the rules.

US immigration system doesn't see this. They treat us all as Indians, but the fact is if they have a quota based system against each country, its unfair to see the rest of indians(from other other states) suffering. They should put a cap on Telugus too. Either they should completely remove the quota system or making it more intelligent(wishful thinking!).
What these fake candidates have done is great for them , but at the cost of screwing the rest of us.

Now, I think I am ready for all the red dots and rebukes, but I'm glad I wrote this. No offense to the rightful candidates whether Telugu or not. But we know most of it is true!

PS: I do have some good genuine telugu friends, who sadly do believe that most ppl from there state are into fake degrees!
Bookmark and Share Compare

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/13/2012
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
misanthrope has a reputation beyond repute misanthrope has a reputation beyond repute misanthrope has a reputation beyond repute misanthrope has a reputation beyond repute misanthrope has a reputation beyond repute misanthrope has a reputation beyond repute misanthrope has a reputation beyond repute misanthrope has a reputation beyond repute misanthrope has a reputation beyond repute misanthrope has a reputation beyond repute misanthrope has a reputation beyond repute

First of all, I think you are an alter-id. I remember seeing another post by a user mentioning EB exploitation by telugus sometime back. If so, then even if your post makes sense, it would be just spineless.

BTW, I concur with most of your post. +1!

Last edited by misanthrope; 03-01-2009 at 11:34 PM.

Old 03-01-2009, 11:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
caydee has much to be proud of caydee has much to be proud of caydee has much to be proud of caydee has much to be proud of caydee has much to be proud of caydee has much to be proud of caydee has much to be proud of caydee has much to be proud of

Let me begin by stating that I am neither from Andhra Pradesh nor is my mother tongue Telugu.

I am unable to comprehend OP's objective here. Can the OP state what he/she wants to accomplish from this thread, please?

I have noticed a recent trend of blaming the telugu speaking community for all the woes prospective EB immigrants face and I wonder why. Does blaming one community solve all our problems? NO! On the contrary, our personal views reflect how dysfunctional we are as a community.

Thank-you

Last edited by caydee; 03-02-2009 at 12:06 AM.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:02 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
enthu999 is a jewel in the rough enthu999 is a jewel in the rough enthu999 is a jewel in the rough enthu999 is a jewel in the rough
Default so after telugus who is next?

there is a process to determine who is right who is fake....why do you generalize things?

The USCIS can say why all these stupid Indians and causing all the pain..If you start creating more divisions.

Old 03-02-2009, 12:11 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future

I am a from Andhra Pradesh,I speak Telugu,I take pride in it.I worked hard in college I am pretty much Straight A student all my life.I work harder about 2 times compared to any other Individual.Some of them they are lazy and cant pull and so blame us.Who blame us for our hard work is nothing more than.. Numbers USA/programmers guild.Next time any body criticize me or my people make sure about your history.

Old 03-02-2009, 12:15 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/05/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/21/2007
Compare
webm will become famous soon enough

Unnecessarily please dont create any divisions between IV'ns and it is nothing to do with TELUGU'S and other's etc..for this cause...Don't just blame anyone like this and we should all be united in this phase of EB-I crisis..

Old 03-02-2009, 12:17 AM
Priority Date
:
May-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Compare
adibhatla has a reputation beyond repute adibhatla has a reputation beyond repute adibhatla has a reputation beyond repute adibhatla has a reputation beyond repute adibhatla has a reputation beyond repute adibhatla has a reputation beyond repute adibhatla has a reputation beyond repute adibhatla has a reputation beyond repute adibhatla has a reputation beyond repute adibhatla has a reputation beyond repute adibhatla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Absolute Crap!!!

This is the most absurd allegation that I have seen at a place where it is not even apt to discuss.

I can't even imagine that someone can think in these lines. More than 1/4 who make it IIT each year are Telugu'ites. So this tells you that Andhrites suffer the H1 loss process as well.

Old 03-02-2009, 12:18 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
shiva7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default So the people of other states are gentlemen ?

Yes, I think that telugu people are so bad and the people from other states did not flood into USA because they didn't want to cause problem to the Greencard seekers

Old 03-02-2009, 12:19 AM
Priority Date
:
May-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2008
Compare
ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts
Default curios question

I guess I have seen statistics where most of the hotels in USA are being owned by Gujarati. Why is it only this community owns so many and why not others?

May be original poster can answer this. When things are getting worse people start pointing fingures..My intention is please do not start another blame game among ourselves.

Old 03-02-2009, 12:22 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sganny is a splendid one to behold sganny is a splendid one to behold sganny is a splendid one to behold sganny is a splendid one to behold sganny is a splendid one to behold sganny is a splendid one to behold sganny is a splendid one to behold sganny is a splendid one to behold
Default Please do not discriminate - it is not going to help anyone

I am not a telegu and agree to everything that is said on the original post. However, this kind of discrimination and division is not going to help anyone. there is no way USCIS is going to discriminate between Telegus and non telegus and is only adding fuel to the fire for the hundreds and thousands of anti-immigration bandwangon out there.

Lets try and be together and fight for the cause of moving EB-I forward.

Old 03-02-2009, 12:24 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telugus_Flooding_USA View Post
Firstly most Telugu reading this thread know what I'm about to mention is mostly true.

The current visa mess/retrogression is significantly related to the flood of the ppl coming from Andra Pradesh. The reality is although the H1/L1 visa is open for all, majority of the visas taken are by Indians and within that most of them are consumed by one group(that is telugus). Not all , but majority of Telugus are basically unqualified, fake resume, fake degree candidates. Dont tell me, the stupid argument, which I've heard from other Telugus, that they are most intelligent computer grads etc etc. We all know its big BS!

There are intelligent ppl in every class. I feel sorry for those IIT grads who can't get H1 past these years, since the fake diploma holder of QA/Testing got lucky with lottery. Its USICS fault, that they can't distinguish between both. But I'm glad I'm expressing this.

The body shoppers in and around hyderabad etc. have caused this huge backlog. These ppl spread like anything. Let me pls reiterate, I'm not being discriminatory against any Indian. But the reality is, we all know how many of these ppl who come from Andra Pradesh are fake. They have exploited the US visa system. Its sad but most this community folks have made a huge mess for the rest of the Indians here(from all other states).

These ppl have exploited the system by fake degrees. They have bought labors and gotten GCs , through there own brethren! in Andra. They even hire there own ppl mostly. I know most of the indians from other states know how likely are there chances to get hired by a telugu when competing against another telugu for the same job!

They tell us not to discriminate, but always stay as a community, consuming every opportunity/resource by hook or by crook. I admit, they have the right and have done so by finding loopholes. This is ofcourse a dog eat dog world. So here I am , using my another right to express and convey to expose the realities as a blog.(Although we know this is true and just accept this). This is not a hate expression. But most of you have flooded and destroyed the lives of the rest of the Indians, who have followed/played by the rules.

US immigration system doesn't see this. They treat us all as Indians, but the fact is if they have a quota based system against each country, its unfair to see the rest of indians(from other other states) suffering. They should put a cap on Telugus too. Either they should completely remove the quota system or making it more intelligent(wishful thinking!).
What these fake candidates have done is great for them , but at the cost of screwing the rest of us.

Now, I think I am ready for all the red dots and rebukes, but I'm glad I wrote this. No offense to the rightful candidates whether Telugu or not. But we know most of it is true!

PS: I do have some good genuine telugu friends, who sadly do believe that most ppl from there state are into fake degrees!
Sadly you are right.. But most people here will kick u down for that. But let us not attribute it to one single community, The cases of fake resumes etc are prevalant all over but abused by a single community more than any one else which is the truth and most of us know it. It all started with the stupid Y2k bug. so on a lighter side let's blame the Y2k for all the mess...

Old 03-02-2009, 12:24 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future
Default Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessWait View Post
again too quick to judge, my friend. i'm glad that u got an A all through out..good for you. This post is about ppl in your community who are not "A", infact far from it. They've fake certificates. The problem is a lot of them are fake. We are not blind to the fact. Its those ppl I'm trying to point out. Why should you take offense to them. Maybe is that what you want. For the sake of one community, have them prosper by fake degrees and the rest of us suffer as a result.
I work much harder than anybody the rest oy you cant pull it,they are some bad things happend,pretty much no matter we are the very first people to give IT to India and we have the toughest syllabus in India 40% IIT seats go to Andhra students.I have spent 20 hours studying every day for two years to get a seat in Engineering college.Thats the way education is Andhra Pradesh.Intermediate syllabus which is 12th grade sylabbus else where comes not even close to any place in the world, not even singapore china,CBSE and ICSE.I have to say Andhra Pradesh is world leader in engineering education and people are smarter than average.thats the reason we excel get it if you cant.

Old 03-02-2009, 12:26 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/28/2005
Compare
Green_Always has a brilliant future Green_Always has a brilliant future Green_Always has a brilliant future Green_Always has a brilliant future Green_Always has a brilliant future Green_Always has a brilliant future Green_Always has a brilliant future Green_Always has a brilliant future Green_Always has a brilliant future Green_Always has a brilliant future Green_Always has a brilliant future

Telugus_Flooding_USA - "Junior Member "

You are Junior, looks like you are just venting out and you have lot pain against Andhrawals.

You and Me cant change any thing over here, It is System and process that everyone goes thru, System and process needs to be fine tuned.

You are correct on few points, You are just fighting as you do in India ( only here you are electronic on this forum ) I mean fighting between Andhra and Tamil, Tamil and Karnataka, Maharastra and Bihar etc. Nothing will change.

Just try to go with the wind and water, If you try to stand still against forcefull Water and forcefull Wind you are the person who will FALL and get Injured.

If you see the same Grass ( even if Grass has grown TALL - not been cut for long time ) when forcefull Water and forcefull Wind passes grass will just bend, and Water and Wind just passes away and Grass will again stand still, no harm done to any one here.

So we all need to act like Grass, with current economic situation and what is going on in the world we need to keep our anger inside and control ourselves.

my 2 Paise :-)

PD - EB3 - Oct 2001
485 - RD 06/2005
1st FP - 07/13/2005
1st SR - 08/04/2006 - Shame Background check pending responce
Transfer to V to T on 03/15/07
2nd FP - 05/08/07
2nd SR - 06/28/2007 - Shame Background check pending responce
FBI NC Cleared - 10/09/2007

Waiting for 485 AD - <no ideia what date to put in here>

I was left out when my PD was current all the times.

Finally 485 Approved on -- 05/10/2008

==========================

Old 03-02-2009, 12:28 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bugmenot is just really nice bugmenot is just really nice bugmenot is just really nice bugmenot is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc_wow View Post
I work much harder than anybody the rest oy you cant pull it,they are some bad things happend,pretty much no matter we are the very first people to give IT to India and we have the toughest syllabus in India 40% IIT seats go to Andhra students.I have spent 20 hours studying every day for two years to get a seat in Engineering college.Thats the way education is Andhra Pradesh.Intermediate syllabus which is 12th grade sylabbus else where comes not even close to any place in the world, not even singapore china,CBSE and ICSE.I have to say Andhra Pradesh is world leader in engineering education and people are smarter than average.thats the reason we excel get it if you cant.

That is the most egoistic, absurd statement i've read in here, please dont make such crazy statements, i can pull up statistics and names to contradict every vague statement you've thrown in there but that serves no purpose.

No need to react to the OP's rant emotionally, but to see it rationally. And yes, no one is pointing a finger at you.

Last edited by bugmenot; 03-02-2009 at 12:31 AM.

Old 03-02-2009, 12:29 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Telugus_Flooding_USA is a splendid one to behold Telugus_Flooding_USA is a splendid one to behold Telugus_Flooding_USA is a splendid one to behold Telugus_Flooding_USA is a splendid one to behold Telugus_Flooding_USA is a splendid one to behold Telugus_Flooding_USA is a splendid one to behold
Default ha ha ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc_wow View Post
I'm just laughing seeing this response of yours. Let others respond to this.

Closed Thread