Immigration Voice

Immigration Voice (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/)
-   Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum2-retrogression-priority-dates-and-visa-bulletins/)
-   -   Does "Card Production Ordered" mean I got GC (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum2-retrogression-priority-dates-and-visa-bulletins/24934-does-card-production-ordered-mean-i-got-gc.html)

nozerd 04-09-2009 12:50 PM

Does "Card Production Ordered" mean I got GC

Can someone please confirm if "Card Production Ordered" email from USCIS mean my 485 is approved and I have gotten GC ?
I have only got this "Card Production Ordered" email and not an email specifically saying "485 approved". How long does it take after "Card Production Ordered" email to get actual card.

Also if May bulletin is Unavailable it still means that GC;s issued if your date is current in April are valid ? My email came yesterday same day as the new May bulletin ?

Nikith77 04-09-2009 12:52 PM

congrats, You got green. it was a long wait. I am happy for you.

jsb 04-09-2009 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nozerd (Post 333305)
Can someone please confirm if "Card Production Ordered" email from USCIS mean my 485 is approved and I have gotten GC ?
I have only got this "Card Production Ordered" email and not an email specifically saying "485 approved". How long does it take after "Card Production Ordered" email to get actual card.

Also if May bulletin is Unavailable it still means that GC;s issued if your date is current in April are valid ? My email came yesterday same day as the new May bulletin ?

When they approve, they have to check boxes for emails/actions. Sometimes they forget some of them. Your email confirms that your GC journey is over. Congrats.

rb_248 04-09-2009 12:58 PM

Quote:

If I remember right from your older post you are the one who was waiting for some 15-18 years right ? You deserve it. Congrats my friend and enjoy your life ahead.

indio0617 04-09-2009 12:59 PM

Just sent you a PM. Check it....

va_dude 04-09-2009 01:02 PM

may bulletin takes effect from May 1.

so until then the april bulletin works and as per that your dates are current. so ur good.

have fun with ur gc.

pappu 04-09-2009 01:05 PM

Quote:

Congrats.
You are one of the oldest member. Glad you finally made it before EB3 became unavailable.

nozerd 04-09-2009 01:11 PM

Yes I have been in US since 1991. Here is my story.

1991 1996 - Did Bachelors in US.

1996 -1998 - Masters

1999 - 2009 - On H1. Have been with same firm for over 10 yrs though I have had several promotions. Always kept H1 though spouse started working on EAD in Jan 2009.

Its been some wait. There have been time I felt so frustrated with this process I literally cried or felt like punching someone.

I wont really believe till I have card in my hand. Difficult to trust USCIS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rb_248 (Post 333310)
If I remember right from your older post you are the one who was waiting for some 15-18 years right ? You deserve it. Congrats my friend and enjoy your life ahead.

zerozerozeven 04-09-2009 01:43 PM

u deserve it

it is really nice that you got it now...otherwise u will be put on a minimum 6 months more wait till Oct...u shud highlight ur case to showcase how broken the legal immigration system is..u have been in US for 18 years before u received ur green card...

bskrishna 04-09-2009 01:45 PM

Congrats

you have had one heck of a journey.
Enjoy !

eb3retro 04-09-2009 02:01 PM

congrats..

Quote:

Originally Posted by nozerd (Post 333321)
Yes I have been in US since 1991. Here is my story.

1991 1996 - Did Bachelors in US.

1996 -1998 - Masters

1999 - 2009 - On H1. Have been with same firm for over 10 yrs though I have had several promotions. Always kept H1 though spouse started working on EAD in Jan 2009.

Its been some wait. There have been time I felt so frustrated with this process I literally cried or felt like punching someone.

I wont really believe till I have card in my hand. Difficult to trust USCIS.

congrats dude. ur pd should be 1991 instead of 2001. You really deserve it. have fun.

immiusa 04-09-2009 02:26 PM

Congrats

Congrats. Very long wait. I am happy for you. Seems USCIS is trying to close all old applications. That is good sign for all long wait memebers

gapala 04-09-2009 02:43 PM

Quote:

May bulletin is effective only in May 09, so you are in good shape.
Congrats.

nrk 04-09-2009 06:53 PM

congrats

bestol 10-05-2017 05:07 PM

Quote:

I have the same situation.

Did you eventually receive the GC and how long did it take after you received "Card Production Ordered" status?