Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2006, 12:07 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/09/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2008
Compare
truthinspector is a splendid one to behold truthinspector is a splendid one to behold truthinspector is a splendid one to behold truthinspector is a splendid one to behold truthinspector is a splendid one to behold truthinspector is a splendid one to behold truthinspector is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Please advise!

Does anyone have the latest on labor substitution? I am being offered a pre-approved labor. I will have to switch to a not so good employer for the same. I want to know if there are known rumors at this moment about cancellation of pre-approved labor.
Any advice would be highly appreciated.
Bookmark and Share Compare

Old 12-12-2006, 02:39 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/11/1999
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/11/1999
Compare
zCool has much to be proud of zCool has much to be proud of zCool has much to be proud of zCool has much to be proud of zCool has much to be proud of zCool has much to be proud of zCool has much to be proud of zCool has much to be proud of

Be very very careful.. There are lots of carcasses along the highway of pre-approved labor..
In any case.. I have almost never seen this work when people enter it solely based on labor based logic, If every thing else is fine like project/attitude/salary and approved labor is add-on.. then you got lucky.. and Good Luck!
But rule of thumb is .. if it's too good to be true.. mostly IT IS..

Old 12-12-2006, 11:03 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Pls change the title to the thread to be more descriptive.

Closed Thread