Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2017, 01:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dangkhoa is on a distinguished road
Default Employer wants to cancel my wife's H1-B

Hi all,

My wife came to the US by H4 (Since I am on H1-B) 3 years ago.
She got her H1-B aproved in 2007, but was unable to work for a year since she got pregnant and had to take care of the kid.
She got her EAD along with me during November 2007.
She started working in August 2008(Using her H1-B). She finished one project which lasted for 4 months. She is looking for a new job now from 1 month and has no luck yet
She has been out of project for a little over a month now.
Now her employer wants to cancel her H1-B, as it is afraid that there can be an audit and it might be a risk for them as well as her, as she is without a job now.
They tell her to start using her EAD.
I am confused....
Can you please guide me what path I should take.

Appreciate your valuble inputs.

Thanks
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote