Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2007, 11:45 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
jonty_11 is a glorious beacon of light jonty_11 is a glorious beacon of light jonty_11 is a glorious beacon of light jonty_11 is a glorious beacon of light jonty_11 is a glorious beacon of light
Question Are there any ACTION ITEMS?

After CIR died there has been a lull in this forum. Whats doing on...are there any action items from IV, or what shuld be guys be doing until Bush brings theimmigration Bill back next month.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 06-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/14/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2007
Compare
ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonty_11
After CIR died there has been a lull in this forum. Whats doing on...are there any action items from IV, or what shuld be guys be doing until Bush brings theimmigration Bill back next month.

I guess we still need to keep calling senators. We need to keep educating them about our issues and concerns. That always helps.

RD: 6/7/07, ND: 6/19/07, FP: 7/21/07
485 LUDs: 7/23, 7/24 & 7/28
EAD Approved: 9/12
AP Approved : 9/24

Old 06-12-2007, 11:59 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vban2007 has a spectacular aura about vban2007 has a spectacular aura about

I agree with you... We need some direction... Where is CORE team?

Old 06-12-2007, 03:04 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/09/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Compare
gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Evil Dead - The Resurrection

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonty_11
---
America loves sequels. This lull might be a good time to catch up on some of the horror movies to get some insight into how to finally slay the monster for "good."

I suggest old classics like Evil Dead, Poltergeist, Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street. There is a new one Hostel II, just came out this Friday. I also heard you can now watch movies from Netflix directly on your PCs. What is stopping you?

On a lighter note, in one of the posts, the core members had advised us to wait and watch.

Old 06-12-2007, 06:12 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vban2007 has a spectacular aura about vban2007 has a spectacular aura about

Where is CORE Team... Any updates

Old 06-12-2007, 10:33 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
english_august is just really nice english_august is just really nice english_august is just really nice english_august is just really nice english_august is just really nice
Default Tell your story!

This is the simplest, yet most effective thing that all of us can do! Tell our story - to Senators, to media, in the blogosphere.
  • Create a Google news alert of Immigration stories in US media (Immigration location:usa) and send emails to the journalists who wrote those stories - it is easy to get their contact information. It is much more effective than sending blanket emails to every journalist. Moreover, journalists are always interest in listening to feedback on their articles and they are much more liable to pay attention to your story or your point of view if it is put in context of their own article.
  • Send emails to the Senators and ask them how and why they agreed to the number 90,000 to reduce legal immigration backlogs as compared to 20% per year for illegal immigrants
  • Create your own blog, write on other immigration blogs - create a sense of active participation
Bottomline? "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed it's the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead