Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/30/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/20/2008
Compare
seekerofpeace is a name known to all seekerofpeace is a name known to all seekerofpeace is a name known to all seekerofpeace is a name known to all seekerofpeace is a name known to all seekerofpeace is a name known to all
Default Any WAC approvals this September

Folks,
I see many many approvals and which is really good....my concern was for those cases which got shuttled around and tossed among centers. My I-140 was approved in TSC and I-485 submitted in TSC but was sent to CSC for data entry and re-sent back to TSC...So I have a WAC receipt no...i know WAC stands for Wacky too and literally so....

I read in one of the threads that EAC folks are getting fingerprint notices post approval too. I have an infopass apt tomorrow in Mass. I need to know should I ask about biometrics data upload or not....I received online case approval but my wife didn't her case is still showing as Case transfered to the center that has jurisdiction over your case...since last one and half years...I had got RFE last year but not her....I hope her case didn't get sidelined or forgotten...it is quite important that she also gets the approval....she had opened an SR on Friday....and we have an infopass appt t'row...

Is it possible that the reason I didn't get CPO or welcome email but just an approval email is becoz of the biometrics problem with transfer cases...anyone on the same boat?

If you guys think anything particular to ask plz let me know....it is quite a drive and I don't want to waste it....

Regards,

SoP
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 09-09-2009, 12:28 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/30/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
gbof has a brilliant future gbof has a brilliant future gbof has a brilliant future gbof has a brilliant future gbof has a brilliant future gbof has a brilliant future gbof has a brilliant future gbof has a brilliant future gbof has a brilliant future gbof has a brilliant future gbof has a brilliant future
Default WAC trf

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerofpeace View Post
Folks,
I see many many approvals and which is really good....my concern was for those cases which got shuttled around and tossed among centers. My I-140 was approved in TSC and I-485 submitted in TSC but was sent to CSC for data entry and re-sent back to TSC...So I have a WAC receipt no...i know WAC stands for Wacky too and literally so....

I read in one of the threads that EAC folks are getting fingerprint notices post approval too. I have an infopass apt tomorrow in Mass. I need to know should I ask about biometrics data upload or not....I received online case approval but my wife didn't her case is still showing as Case transfered to the center that has jurisdiction over your case...since last one and half years...I had got RFE last year but not her....I hope her case didn't get sidelined or forgotten...it is quite important that she also gets the approval....she had opened an SR on Friday....and we have an infopass appt t'row...

Is it possible that the reason I didn't get CPO or welcome email but just an approval email is becoz of the biometrics problem with transfer cases...anyone on the same boat?

If you guys think anything particular to ask plz let me know....it is quite a drive and I don't want to waste it....

Regards,

SoP

Good to see tsc-wac-tsc trf approvals.
My minor daughter is having a pending AOS. She was (the only one) asked for 2nd FP in june09. I will suggest NOT to worry too much on your approved aos and NEVER to rack up FP at infopass. It may only mess up. just wait for plastic

Old 09-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/30/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/20/2008
Compare
seekerofpeace is a name known to all seekerofpeace is a name known to all seekerofpeace is a name known to all seekerofpeace is a name known to all seekerofpeace is a name known to all seekerofpeace is a name known to all
Default Thanks

Thanks gbof,
It seems WAC are a rare lot and must be comprising many who are not approved yet...there may be a pattern to it...

So you ask not to rake up FP for me....that i won't ....but my wife being not approved is it good to ask what's holding her approval....

I read in the forum that some EAC cases were not approved as biometrics were not uploaded and the IO set the ball rolling and they got approvals soon...

I don't want her to miss the bus for some bureaucratic fallacy...and miss the bus again this year...

SoP

Old 09-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Compare
vxg is a glorious beacon of light vxg is a glorious beacon of light vxg is a glorious beacon of light vxg is a glorious beacon of light vxg is a glorious beacon of light vxg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Folks,

Regards,

SoP
I am not a WAC receipt no but am an EAC no where the case sent to VSC from TSC and back to TSC. I was told by IO that these cases have problems in Biometrics upload however Biometric upload is not required for approval but required before they order card. They approved my case on 9/4 however TSC tell me that cards will be ordered when biometrics are uploaded. Per IO in local office i do not need another FP as FP was renewed electronically but Bio needs upload. I am following up at TSC and via my congressman to get the cards. Call TSC, take INMFOPASS write to Congressman as these transfer cases are generally put at the back. Mine was picked up because of INFOPASS as the IO at my infopass was so nice that she called TSC and requested to have my case reviewed. She also wrote an email to them and within couple of hours of her writing it was approved.

Old 09-09-2009, 01:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/30/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/20/2008
Compare
Default Thanks VXG

thanks for your prompt response. I guess you were lucky that you got a decent IO...chances are one in a thousand that I'd get one. Any thing particular that you asked the IO.

I have taken 2 appointments one for my wife and one for her...hers ahead of me...not sure if they will let both applicants attend at the same time...I need to know if anything particular I shld ask as this was a transfered case just like me (but mine is approved and hers not).

SoP

Old 09-09-2009, 01:30 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Compare
vxg is a glorious beacon of light vxg is a glorious beacon of light vxg is a glorious beacon of light vxg is a glorious beacon of light vxg is a glorious beacon of light vxg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
thanks for your prompt response. I guess you were lucky that you got a decent IO...chances are one in a thousand that I'd get one. Any thing particular that you asked the IO.

I have taken 2 appointments one for my wife and one for her...hers ahead of me...not sure if they will let both applicants attend at the same time...I need to know if anything particular I shld ask as this was a transfered case just like me (but mine is approved and hers not).

SoP
I asked about the status of my case stating that i am current and USCIS is approving cases with PDs after me. I also raised a concern about FP as my receipt no is EAC and FP was done in NOv 2007 however the IO was so nice that i did not have to say much she started to look up and told me that file is in transit to customer service and then she called TSC and figured all out. I suggest ask that Visa nos are available and you are approved thus why are they not approving the derivative case. Biometrics and FP does not stop approval that is certain.

Old 09-09-2009, 02:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Compare
Default Biometrics found

Just spoke to an IO at TSC and she confirmed that Biometrics are now found and cards should ordered. So folks keep bugging.

Old 09-09-2009, 02:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/30/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/20/2008
Compare
Default Congrats

VXG,
How did u manage to get to IO of TSC....I always get National Service Center...Is there a different number that you called?

Congrats again...you are through....I am still stuck ...half done with my wife pending....dunno how long that wait is gonna be...

SoP

Old 09-09-2009, 03:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Compare

Quote:
VXG,
How did u manage to get to IO of TSC....I always get National Service Center...Is there a different number that you called?

Congrats again...you are through....I am still stuck ...half done with my wife pending....dunno how long that wait is gonna be...

SoP
Dial 800-375-5283 then 1-2- enter receipt no -1-listen to a long standard recorded crap-3-4
you should get to TSC.

Old 09-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/30/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/20/2008
Compare
Default Thanks VXG

Thanks...

It may be too late to call today...will see what new story the Infopass will bring forth...only consolation for my wife whose case is still pending is that the Oct EB2-I didn't retrogress...if that helps her or not is another story.....

Keeping my fingers xed for the infopass t'row....

SoP

Old 09-09-2009, 11:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/03/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
kams is on a distinguished road

My case is NSC-CSC-NSC. i-485 applied in NSC in July 07, transferred to CSC for data entry, transferred back to NSC in 2007. Welcome email received today.

EB-2 India, PD Dec 2004

Last edited by kams; 09-10-2009 at 12:40 AM.

Old 09-10-2009, 10:35 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/27/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
krisganta has a spectacular aura about krisganta has a spectacular aura about
Default Nsc-csc-nsc-???

Mine is also WAC#. No approval so far. My PD is Sep 2004. Last LUD was in Feb 2009. Did 2nd finger prints in May 2009 but there was no LUD. Called USCIS on Sep 3rd and opened SR. Yesterday received email from CRIS regarding the service request that I opened and it basically says that my application will be processed accordingly and a decision will be made. If I don't hear from them in 6 months then contact USCIS.

I think it should be worded as "processed randomly" not "accordingly". Not sure what else to do other than to wait. Sent email and fax to local senator.
Filed at NSC, got 485 receipts from CSC (WAC#), case trasnferred back to NSC on Sep 7 2007

Old 09-10-2009, 10:56 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/19/2007
Compare
scm303 will become famous soon enough
Default WAC approved

My case is NSC-TSC-NSC. I-485 applied in NSC in July 07, transferred to TSC for data entry, transferred back to NSC in 2007. Card production ordered mail today.

Hang in there and open a SR if you have not done it yet. I think it helps. I opened one on 7th and got approval on 9th.

Old 09-10-2009, 11:02 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/28/2007
Compare
overseas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kams View Post
My case is NSC-CSC-NSC. i-485 applied in NSC in July 07, transferred to CSC for data entry, transferred back to NSC in 2007. Welcome email received today.

EB-2 India, PD Dec 2004
What is data entry? (Not kidding, I know what it means literally but in this context I don't know what it is!)

How long it took for your application to transfer back from CSC to NSC? (I mean how long it was in CSC?)

Old 09-10-2009, 11:04 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisganta View Post
Mine is also WAC#. No approval so far. My PD is Sep 2004. Last LUD was in Feb 2009. Did 2nd finger prints in May 2009 but there was no LUD. Called USCIS on Sep 3rd and opened SR. Yesterday received email from CRIS regarding the service request that I opened and it basically says that my application will be processed accordingly and a decision will be made. If I don't hear from them in 6 months then contact USCIS.

I think it should be worded as "processed randomly" not "accordingly". Not sure what else to do other than to wait. Sent email and fax to local senator.
Take an INFOPASS, write to your congressman, call TSC. Do it all as one of these actions may click and get your file to an IO. SR via NSC does not help much.