Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 01:42 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rajuram is a glorious beacon of light rajuram is a glorious beacon of light rajuram is a glorious beacon of light rajuram is a glorious beacon of light rajuram is a glorious beacon of light
Default GC aspirants - Fresh ideas needed

One thing is clear just lecturing members to go meet up with the lawmakers is NOT working. IV needs to come up with some fresh ideas, I mean, we all need to come up with new ideas.

Lets start brainstorming again. Here is a start

1. Some how IV meets with the president or his staff and requests visa recapture an interim fix. Ask for visa lottery numbers to be allocated to EB numbers for 3 years
Ask for relaxation in rules for changing jobs.

2. Run full page or a big advertisement in a national daily asking for the above. I am sure people will contribute if IV takes initiative.

3. Get USCIS working on our FOIA request asap. Complain to the president about it.

4. Legal action
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote