Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2007, 03:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/1900
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light
Default Quantifying impacts for potential Lawsuit becos of speculative revised July bulletin

Guys,

since many of us are experts in analyzing data, leets start coming up with qualifiable impacts that can help people respond quickly to ALIF's potential lawsuit

Last edited by yabadaba; 06-30-2007 at 04:06 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 06-30-2007, 03:42 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/1900
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light

H4- EAD impacts

break it down by 3 levels.

1. minimum wage
2. Average wage as per DOL's SOC code
3. Average wage based on education and skill level

Old 06-30-2007, 03:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
factoryman is on a distinguished road
Default The thread starter should post a minimum of ..

250 words in the body of the thread. It can't be one liners.

That will explain why and what A thread is for. Otherwise, members will be scatching their heads and will show no further interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabadaba
Guys,

since many of us are experts in analyzing data, leets start coming up with qualifiable impacts that can help people respond quickly to ALIF's potential lawsuit

Old 06-30-2007, 03:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/16/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
drirshad has much to be proud of drirshad has much to be proud of drirshad has much to be proud of drirshad has much to be proud of drirshad has much to be proud of drirshad has much to be proud of drirshad has much to be proud of drirshad has much to be proud of drirshad has much to be proud of
Default Wht if nothing changes coming week ....

Hey can we sue these law firms who have spread the rumors, I could not sleep all night yesterday. Think about those who have not submitted the paperwork to their lawyer yet ....

I saw immigration law (Matthew Oh) & Murthy publizing these rumors. Even Shusterman could have done the same he is one of the top immg attorneys but I feel just to make us already suffering souls file before the holiday these firms has run some water down our drain ....

Old 06-30-2007, 04:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/1900
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by factoryman
250 words in the body of the thread. It can't be one liners.

That will explain why and what A thread is for. Otherwise, members will be scatching their heads and will show no further interest.
factory man i tried to be as detailed as possible. please give me ur suggestion and i ll change it accordingly