Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2007, 06:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
brit89 is infamous around these parts
Default Let us carry a cross like Jesus did

We should all carry a huge H symbol (representing H1 visa) on our back (like Jesus Christ did) and get ourselves tied in that H symbol in front of white house.
We should alert the whole world that USA is mean country which poses like a land of opportunity to the rest of the world creating a false image so far.
USA invites all brains all over the world, brings them here cunningly, extracts their knowledge, and trash them like used up toilet paper.
Dirtiest labor practices can only be found here in name of capitalism.
Lets put an end to these 'devil may care' attitude of governmental agencies by exposing their sub-standard practices.
They want to legalize 7 million illegal immigrants (mostly spanish) and crush all the legal immigrants like us with least botheration. What a sadistic people are these. We made a wrong decision to come over here and loosing values in life here. What can we teach to our kids? What is the future holding for our next generations? We are now no better than day laborers or slaves kissing these people's bottom for nothing. Disgusting.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 07-03-2007, 06:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/16/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2004
Compare
krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future

they will not even let within a few miles of the White house.. lets concentrate on the effort already started with flowers sign up and join the brigade

Old 07-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
storm is on a distinguished road

errrrrr....Jesus didn't complained though. Did he?

Old 07-03-2007, 08:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/08/2007
Chargeability
:
Bulgaria
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2007
Compare
Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of

No he did not...he said "forgive them father for they do not know what they do" and he also said when you get slapped to "turn the other cheek". i don't know that I'm that good of a person, USCIS is pissing me off nowadays.

Old 07-04-2007, 12:49 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
storm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brit89
We should all carry a huge H symbol (representing H1 visa) on our back (like Jesus Christ did) and get ourselves tied in that H symbol in front of white house.
We should alert the whole world that USA is mean country which poses like a land of opportunity to the rest of the world creating a false image so far.
USA invites all brains all over the world, brings them here cunningly, extracts their knowledge, and trash them like used up toilet paper.
Dirtiest labor practices can only be found here in name of capitalism.
Lets put an end to these 'devil may care' attitude of governmental agencies by exposing their sub-standard practices.
They want to legalize 7 million illegal immigrants (mostly spanish) and crush all the legal immigrants like us with least botheration. What a sadistic people are these. We made a wrong decision to come over here and loosing values in life here. What can we teach to our kids? What is the future holding for our next generations? We are now no better than day laborers or slaves kissing these people's bottom for nothing. Disgusting.
....and I didn't know that Jesus carried a big H on his back instead of a big wooden cross. Are you sure we're referring to the same Jesus?

Old 07-04-2007, 12:48 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hara_patta_for_rico is on a distinguished road
Default Refrain from this kind of topics please

I believe there should be respect for religion.....Jesus dint carry the cross for fun nor was he trying to prove something to someone....please do not talk about stuff like this....it hurts religious sentiments.....I apologize if I am coming out strong....