Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2007, 07:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2000
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2000
Compare
sertasheep will become famous soon enough
Default Message from IV Core Team over Recent Visa Bulletin Developments

04 July 2007
Dayton New Jersey

Dear IV Members,

We have been getting enquiries from anxious members in light of the recent turn of events surrounding the Visa Bulletin. We at Immigration Voice are acutely aware of the current fiasco, and will be advising our members of next steps momentarily via newsalerts directly into your email inbox.

In order to communicate effectively with you, we require members to complete their profiles along with email addresses and other current information.

We are one cohesive community, and our strength is in numbers. We thank you for your support and patience, and look forward to a constructive, vibrant community in the days to come.

Here's wishing you and your families a peaceful Fourth of July.

On behalf of the Core IV Team

Click here (Youtube Broadcast) Same content as above

UPDATE from 04 July 07:
Please visit immigrationvoice.blogspot.com for requests for stories from members

Read Rajiv Thakur's story at http://immigrationvoice.blogspot.com/

Last edited by sertasheep; 07-05-2007 at 08:46 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare

Old 07-06-2007, 03:51 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Update from AILA,
AILF litigation section, says that since there is no way to know about any adverse consequences for persons choosing to be plaintiffs in a possible lawsuit, anyone concerned about that uncertainty should not submit their names and info. Anyone who is willing to go forward, should complete the questionnaire and forward it to AILF.

Old 07-06-2007, 05:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2000
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2000
Compare
sertasheep will become famous soon enough

It has come to our attention that highly-skilled professionals, several of whom, are members of Immigration Voice are undertaking initiatives to create media awareness about the recent developments over the July 2007 visa bulletin. Immigration Voice has not initiated any official media awareness campaign or other activity, AS YET. However, several of these initiatives could help make the desired impact given that they are executed in a controlled and sustained manner.

If you would like to suggest initiatives aligned with Immigration Voice's charter, please write us at info@immigrationvoice.org

NOTE: Any activity must be executed in a controlled manner, ensuring that there is a positive outcome. There must be consistency in our messaging to the external world. Immigration Voice does NOT support or approve any sarcastic or ridiculing message aimed at anybody. Please await more news on the home page shortly.

1) UPDATE: 1:10 AM Eastern Time 07 July 2007:
SAN JOSE RALLY
Please contact jay@immigrationvoice.org and pratik@immigrationvoice.org regarding the proposed San Jose Rally, date and venue

2) UPDATE: 4:50 PM Eastern Time 08 July 2007:
SEND FLOWERS CAMPAIGN
Vikas C is co-ordinating this event and working with IV Core team. Please contact info@immigrationvoice.org
Immigration Voice will be supporting this effort- HOWEVER, it is important to maintain a single tone in our message. The following is the recommended message:
Quote:
"Kindly do not return our I-485 petitions in July and honor the original DOS visa bulletin"
[ first-name last-name ] - An employment based immigrant.
At this time, Vikas and Shivakanth (IV members) are working on the best and cost-effective ways of doing this. More details will be at
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...748#post102748

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited by sertasheep; 07-08-2007 at 05:24 PM.

Closed Thread