Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 06:25 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imh1b View Post
To the original poster of this thread: Why don't you go to court first.

I am sure after few days of visa bulletin, his anger will fizzle out and all these people talking about action will disappear.
Has the lawsuit been filed yet?

Someone please post updates on the lawsuit.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:13 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute pcs has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Send letters NOW on this addres.......

send polite but firm letters to....

Cut and paste the rule from the thread to educate him and other...

Alejandro Mayorkas
Director USCIS
20 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC 20529

After sending letters ... post it on this thread... I have sent 4 letters on behalf of my 4 family members....

Make the noise NOW ... so that they will have REASONS to release the unused VISAs on 8th DECEMBER......

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/20/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts
Default bummer

why cant they spell out the damn rule.. instead of leaving it out for speculations...

insane!

Old 11-17-2009, 08:25 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Default and who you are?

And you are a perfect desi... who wants to get everything without giving anything and to add on to that provoke others and distract them.

Nothing is free, and nothing will happen over night. It takes time and political to get these things done.

Think for a second ..
how many members are there on IV = More than 30000
How many donate = less than 200 give or take
How many yell and suggest and expect that core will leave everything and start working on the suggestion = Everyone

Now if you are in this situation , where you are not even responsible to do anything for anyone(like desi politician)... would you even do what IV is doing? No, forget that you won't even think of creating IV.

So you know my next sentence.. keep it low and be out .. or sober up and get in line and be the one to do the right thing so that you can look into your eyes in the mirror next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointlesswait View Post
IV is acting like a desi politician.. paisa do and shut up..we know what we are doing....they refuse to even entertain such alternate remedies.

like i had said in my earlier post.. If you pay a BYTCH.. she will sing what you want to hear..hence the fake promises of CIR being a reality..and all.. (remember that 588x bill fiasco) and NOW we know..from the horses mouth.. CIR is dead for the near foreseeable future.

So i think we should pursue alternate reliefs with immediate effect.

just my 2cents.

Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness!

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

--------------------------
Result for psaxena:
Your position is 53193 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Aug-06" and Category "EB3" .
Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Sep, 2028.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointlesswait View Post
why cant they spell out the damn rule.. instead of leaving it out for speculations...

insane!
Did you file the lawsuit yet?

Someone please update on the lawsuit to enforce visa spill over

Old 11-19-2009, 01:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Aagay bado hum tumhaare peeche hain

Are you the one who created the slogan, move ahead we are behind you... !! (and will always be behind without giving any support)

Why don't you file the lawsuit, why do you look up to someone to do what you want??

Just want get everything in the world without doing anything and that too FREE??

Step up and do something rather than just pushing everyone around.
There is a lot I can say about , but then the fine line of the difference between you and me will be no more. So I leave this conversation right here!! Hope this shakes up your conscious if you got one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imh1b View Post
Did you file the lawsuit yet?

Someone please update on the lawsuit to enforce visa spill over

Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness!

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

--------------------------
Result for psaxena:
Your position is 53193 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Aug-06" and Category "EB3" .
Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Sep, 2028.

Old 12-23-2009, 05:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare

Anyone filed a lawsuit yet? Someone please update.

There was one guy who was planning to do hunger strike some time back. Did he actually do it?

Or are we all waiting for the next visa bulletin?

Old 12-23-2009, 06:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2007
Compare
apt29 is a name known to all apt29 is a name known to all apt29 is a name known to all apt29 is a name known to all apt29 is a name known to all apt29 is a name known to all
Default Law suit

Lawsuit on Visa Bulletin, Adjustment of Status | Legal Action Center

Old 12-23-2009, 06:23 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
asdfred has much to be proud of asdfred has much to be proud of asdfred has much to be proud of asdfred has much to be proud of asdfred has much to be proud of asdfred has much to be proud of asdfred has much to be proud of asdfred has much to be proud of asdfred has much to be proud of

funny as heck..
"did he actually do it?"
no...he did not..
are you waiting to get your green card if he gives up his life on capitol hill on hunger strike