Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Labor Certification Stage > Backlog Processing Center
Click to log in with Facebook
Backlog Processing Center Labor processing for those who applied before Mar 28

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2007, 09:11 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/09/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Compare
gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best advise of the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreal
Please understand that your older PD is much more important because u would get ur gc that much earlier compared to 2005-07 people. Just because ppl are able to file 485 does not mean that they are going to take a number out of the quota for that year. The numbers are only taken during approval and hence they would all still be stuck in the same queue and you would have gotten an oppurtunity to file and possible get your GC too...take a deep breath, relax and think about this with a cool mind. I definitely do feel bad for you. My labor was stuck in BEC too and i left my company and joined a new one and restarted all over again. Been on H1 for seven years without ever getting any chance to file 485 until now...
-
Exactly!

Only if people stop complaining when they see how they don't loose out even if others can "apply" for I-485.

I guess, there is lot of frustration and anger which maybe clouding judgement.

Old 07-17-2007, 09:12 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rustamehind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by she81
I am in a silimar situation stuck at PBEC. I haven't posted anything because people are quick to come and bash (as you noted - even if we are just venting frustration - like the rest of everyone a few days back). Yeah, life is unfair but some things further add to it.

P.S. My husband attended the rally in SJ nevertheless (I was out of town.)
We are ready to help BEC guys in whatever way possible.Don't think you are left alone.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2007, 09:15 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Chargeability
:
United Kingdom
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
manderson is just really nice manderson is just really nice manderson is just really nice manderson is just really nice
Default i added to ur reputation (approve)

it should help u from getting banned.

on a cheerful note congrats to IV core team and everybody.

Old 07-17-2007, 09:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/18/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/10/2007
Compare
HumHongeKamiyab is on a distinguished road
Default Feel Sorry for you

I feel sorry for you. I sincerely request admins to reinstate you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime008
Hi all, this is the new ID of bigtime007. As many has noticed, I was banned for the following reason:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Disruptive posts

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

After thinking about it, I feel very very sorry for disrupting the cheerful atmosphere on this forum. It is time for champagne, not complaints. This should be a place to congratulate and applaud IV's achievements, instead of that to express one's own frustrations. People with 07 PD has the privilege to cheer when they cut in front of us, but we should not feel sad for being pushed back because it is a disruptive behavior.

Please do not list what you have done to add items in the legislation to help BEC victims, it does not look genuine any more when it is considered disruptive to express one's depression on a board specially for BEC victims.

This will be my last post, as I am sure they will ban both my ID and IP. For everyone who still reads my post, Good luck!

Old 07-17-2007, 09:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
imneedy is a jewel in the rough imneedy is a jewel in the rough imneedy is a jewel in the rough
Default Freedom of words

Everyone should have freedom of speech on a public forum.

Unless there are derogatory remarks directed towards a person or use of offensive language is a no-no, but then what is plain humor and what is offensive?

What is wrong with some one not agreeing to others? Only sheep walk in herds.

Disagreement should never be a reason to ban a person.

Expert from Spiderman -- "With great power come great responsibility!!"

Moderators please use power responsibly.
I-140 EB2 Approved ______: 1 Apr 2010 (with incorrect priority date of Jan 2006) (LUD: 11 Aug 2010)
Submitted for Interfiling soon afterward
Greened - 10 Oct 2010
"We must become the change we want to see" - MG

Old 07-17-2007, 09:29 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/1900
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light

i think this is the same guy who created a huge fuss on july 2nd when we found out that all 485s will be rejected and said that we all deserve it since we did not "remember" people in pbec.

do u want to go thru somthing like that again....by unbanning him?

bestia do not feel sorry for ppl like these...because they kick you when u r happy

Old 07-17-2007, 09:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dish is on a distinguished road
Default How many I 485 s are going to be Approved

Now the USCIS had made july bulletin Current again, Everyone with an approved LC can apply. But after Aug 17th The Visa numbers will be unavailable again. USCIS is not going to approve many 485 in this one month period. There may be few lucky ones to get approval between july 17th and aug 17th.

But PD matters when the new fiscal year starts in october. If the dates are retrogressed to 2003 or 2004, USCIS will approve 485 that have PDs before the retogressed dates. Above all Backlog centers are committed to clear their backlogs before sep 30 2007. So there is still hope for those stuck in Backlog Centers that their PD is valuable when retrogression strikes.

Also expect huge delays in getting EADs and APs. IV should urge USCIS to issue interim EADs if EAD is not issued within 90 days.

Old 07-17-2007, 09:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/15/2006
Chargeability
:
Pakistan
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
sam_i02 has a spectacular aura about sam_i02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabadaba
i think this is the same guy who created a huge fuss on july 2nd when we found out that all 485s will be rejected and said that we all deserve it since we did not "remember" people in pbec.

do u want to go thru somthing like that again....by unbanning him?

bestia do not feel sorry for ppl like these...because they kick you when u r happy
hahaha. i also remember one guy telling everyone on this bbs to not file till July 29, so the PDs remain current for August. some one later found out by reading his old posts that he had already filed his 485

Old 07-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
test101 will become famous soon enough

I'm sorry to hear your story. I feel bad for you & i hope a solution comes soon.

Old 07-17-2007, 09:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/1900
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_i02
hahaha. i also remember one guy telling everyone on this bbs to not file till July 29, so the PDs remain current for August. some one later found out by reading his old posts that he had already filed his 485
that guy was classic.. with a poll and everything..hahahaha

Old 07-17-2007, 09:42 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/09/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabadaba
that guy was classic.. with a poll and everything..hahahaha
Yeah, that was the case which definitely needs to be put on the top of the Hall of Shame we created. Does anyone remember his/her handle? I'll put him on the top of the list. But I don't think he has courage to show his face again.
LUD - 06/02/2011
CPO Email - 6/2/20111
Cards Received - 6/9/2011

Finally maDemygc

Old 07-17-2007, 09:46 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/19/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
NO_Free_Rider is a glorious beacon of light NO_Free_Rider is a glorious beacon of light NO_Free_Rider is a glorious beacon of light NO_Free_Rider is a glorious beacon of light NO_Free_Rider is a glorious beacon of light NO_Free_Rider is a glorious beacon of light
Default Good Luck BigTime**

You are right, My PD is May 2003 and is still in BEC and the guy with PD May 2007 filed his 485 on June 29th!

[quote=bigtime008]Hi all, this is the new ID of bigtime007. As many has noticed, I was banned for the following reason:

Disruptive posts

Old 07-17-2007, 09:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Georgia
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bestia is just really nice bestia is just really nice bestia is just really nice bestia is just really nice bestia is just really nice
Default intrigued

I got intrigued about bigtime. Looked something up. Here is his post

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...4985#post84985

Note, posted on 06-16-2007.
"How long has your case been pending? My case is pending for only one month, not sure if my lawyer and employer will send email for me."

Which case is pending? LC? PERM? ONE MONTHS? Is this a BEC victim?
I-485: Filed June, 2007

Whatever doesn't kill me, makes me stronger

Old 07-17-2007, 10:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
akv123 is on a distinguished road

Who are you to decide who is needed and who is not needed? Are you sure you do not access other sites for news on immigration; and, IV does not encourage people who come to it for news only?

If answer is yes, please ban my access.

Old 07-17-2007, 10:26 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
tinamatthew is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I admire you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime008
Hi all, this is the new ID of bigtime007. As many has noticed, I was banned for the following reason:

Disruptive posts

After thinking about it, I feel very very sorry for disrupting the cheerful atmosphere on this forum. It is time for champagne, not complaints. This should be a place to congratulate and applaud IV's achievements, instead of that to express one's own frustrations. People with 07 PD has the privilege to cheer when they cut in front of us, but we should not feel sad for being pushed back because it is a disruptive behavior.

Please do not list what you have done to add items in the legislation to help BEC victims, it does not look genuine any more when it is considered disruptive to express one's depression on a board specially for BEC victims.

This will be my last post, as I am sure they will ban both my ID and IP. For everyone who still reads my post, Good luck!

I admire your courage to stand up and apologise. I wish you all the best, and I hope they lift the ban. You are the type of people we need. Be positive, there is a line for green cards and I didn't know people can jump the line. I need to concurrently file so I can get an EAD. I've been sitting at home for several years as a dependent. And after that I will stand in line with the rest for a green card. All the best and I hope to see you again. Pls don't make this your last posting