Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Labor Certification Stage > Backlog Processing Center
Click to log in with Facebook
Backlog Processing Center Labor processing for those who applied before Mar 28

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2007, 10:27 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 75
piperwarrior can only hope to improve
Default

Yeah, let's ban everyone. Everyone should rejoice with you, because your body-shop employer won't be able to take advantage of you for much longer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by internet
You should be banned again.

People who feel happy at other people's sorrows don't deserve here. Today in the moment of happiness you only came to spoil the mood and want sympathy from everyone. Your previous posts were VERY offensive. Do not act innocent. I saw them saddistic remarks.

Infact a lot of backlog center people started posting offensive remarks and showed happiness when dates became unavailable. I will never support you guys after what I saw from you as reactions.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #32 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2007, 10:37 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 76
gunabcd can only hope to improve
Default You guys still not getting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreal
Please understand that your older PD is much more important because u would get ur gc that much earlier compared to 2005-07 people. Just because ppl are able to file 485 does not mean that they are going to take a number out of the quota for that year. The numbers are only taken during approval and hence they would all still be stuck in the same queue and you would have gotten an oppurtunity to file and possible get your GC too...take a deep breath, relax and think about this with a cool mind. I definitely do feel bad for you. My labor was stuck in BEC too and i left my company and joined a new one and restarted all over again. Been on H1 for seven years without ever getting any chance to file 485 until now...
Most people showing their cool wisdom still not getting the point. A BEC person with Feb 2005 PD may not be able to file for another 2 years while a PD 2007 person will be enjoying EAD during that time. In my dictionary this is injustice. And that's why i was kinda happy when they updated the July bulletin, now I'm not really happy even if my company has already filed my 485/EAD on july 2. I'm still wishing (and i'll be honest) USCIS come up with a reason/regulation/rule that will delay EAD for everyone until BEC people are able to file 485 OR in Oct they retrogress only till March 2005.

P.S. if you are superstitious, you want to know this: most of my relatives/freinds call me "Black Tongue" because usually when i say something unpleasent it happens. e.g. i told my wife last month that i don't believe everyone is able to file 485, something will go wrong and everyone will be disappointed. (when everyone expects something it does not happen- contrarian theory)
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #33 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2007, 10:54 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 872
singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Welcome back!, your are a part of the team
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime008
Hi all, this is the new ID of bigtime007. As many has noticed, I was banned for the following reason:


You have been banned for the following reason:
Disruptive posts

Date the ban will be lifted: Never


After thinking about it, I feel very very sorry for disrupting the cheerful atmosphere on this forum. It is time for champagne, not complaints. This should be a place to congratulate and applaud IV's achievements, instead of that to express one's own frustrations. People with 07 PD has the privilege to cheer when they cut in front of us, but we should not feel sad for being pushed back because it is a disruptive behavior.

Please do not list what you have done to add items in the legislation to help BEC victims, it does not look genuine any more when it is considered disruptive to express one's depression on a board specially for BEC victims.

This will be my last post, as I am sure they will ban both my ID and IP. For everyone who still reads my post, Good luck!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #34 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2007, 10:55 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 287
jasmin45 is infamous around these parts jasmin45 is infamous around these parts jasmin45 is infamous around these parts jasmin45 is infamous around these parts jasmin45 is infamous around these parts jasmin45 is infamous around these parts jasmin45 is infamous around these parts
Default It takes much more guts!

To apologize, it takes more courage than bashing someone in this forum. But to be honest and speak truth, .. it takes much more than courage than to bluff. I saw some of your post on this forum and you just contradicted them all with this so called “last and final” note.

For now I will vote to remove the ban on your id but its not a bad idea for you to look at yourself and think about what you were doing in this forum for past several days and promise yourself not to repeat the same. Try to be honest about your posts and that would go a long way in this partnership
__________________
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding -Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited by jasmin45; 07-17-2007 at 10:57 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #35 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2007, 10:56 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 75
piperwarrior can only hope to improve
Default

I hope you understand that Bigtime's post was thickly laced with sarcasm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinamatthew
I admire your courage to stand up and apologise. I wish you all the best, and I hope they lift the ban. You are the type of people we need. Be positive, there is a line for green cards and I didn't know people can jump the line. I need to concurrently file so I can get an EAD. I've been sitting at home for several years as a dependent. And after that I will stand in line with the rest for a green card. All the best and I hope to see you again. Pls don't make this your last posting
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #36 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2007, 10:58 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 872
singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Some of the core members are also stuck in BEC. But they still worked selfleshly. And don't preach injustice to me, I came here to study in 1999, got one labor (PD 2002) rejected on technical grounds, went in for other labor PD 2005, so my situation is probably worse than you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunabcd
Most people showing their cool wisdom still not getting the point. A BEC person with Feb 2005 PD may not be able to file for another 2 years while a PD 2007 person will be enjoying EAD during that time. In my dictionary this is injustice. And that's why i was kinda happy when they updated the July bulletin, now I'm not really happy even if my company has already filed my 485/EAD on july 2. I'm still wishing (and i'll be honest) USCIS come up with a reason/regulation/rule that will delay EAD for everyone until BEC people are able to file 485 OR in Oct they retrogress only till March 2005.

P.S. if you are superstitious, you want to know this: most of my relatives/freinds call me "Black Tongue" because usually when i say something unpleasent it happens. e.g. i told my wife last month that i don't believe everyone is able to file 485, something will go wrong and everyone will be disappointed. (when everyone expects something it does not happen- contrarian theory)
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #37 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2007, 11:00 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 76
gunabcd can only hope to improve
Default Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperwarrior
I hope you understand that Bigtime's post was thickly laced with sarcasm.
It was so intelligently written, that many "skilled workers" did not get it.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #38 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2007, 11:00 PM
Junior Member
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 11
gc1024 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunabcd
Most people showing their cool wisdom still not getting the point. A BEC person with Feb 2005 PD may not be able to file for another 2 years while a PD 2007 person will be enjoying EAD during that time. In my dictionary this is injustice. And that's why i was kinda happy when they updated the July bulletin, now I'm not really happy even if my company has already filed my 485/EAD on july 2. I'm still wishing (and i'll be honest) USCIS come up with a reason/regulation/rule that will delay EAD for everyone until BEC people are able to file 485 OR in Oct they retrogress only till March 2005.

P.S. if you are superstitious, you want to know this: most of my relatives/freinds call me "Black Tongue" because usually when i say something unpleasent it happens. e.g. i told my wife last month that i don't believe everyone is able to file 485, something will go wrong and everyone will be disappointed. (when everyone expects something it does not happen- contrarian theory)
Wow! I know someone just like you. She has been cribbing, crying and cursing because I have a 2005 PD and she has a 2004 PD and we are filing 485 together. The sad part is she is able to file 485 and her jealously is because we are doing it together. She says she should be much ahead of me by now
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #39 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2007, 11:09 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 76
gunabcd can only hope to improve
Default So you studied in US

Quote:
Originally Posted by singhsa3
Some of the core members are also stuck in BEC. But they still worked selfleshly. And don't preach injustice to me, I came here to study in 1999, got one labor (PD 2002) rejected on technical grounds, went in for other labor PD 2005, so my situation is probably worse than you.
Are you the guy who came up with a stupid idea of creating an entire thread for banning people? You probably don't even know the definition of Freedom and Injustice and you say you studied in US (did you pass?). and hey my earlier post was not a response to you.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #40 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2007, 11:11 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 75
piperwarrior can only hope to improve
Default

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunabcd
It was so intelligently written, that many "skilled workers" did not get it.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #41 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2007, 11:17 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 76
gunabcd can only hope to improve
Default Mr. intelligent GC_Hoga_re

Quote:
Originally Posted by GC_hoga_re
if i was an EB-3 applicant (thats AFTER EB-2 and AFTER EB-1) i would be careful about who i call stupid and educationally unqualified.....chill big guy....
if you read my post carefully (and if you can understand it) u'll notice that i called the "idea" stupid not the person. Filing in EB3 or EB1 does not prove your IQ.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #42 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2007, 11:18 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 57
rdoib has a reputation beyond repute rdoib has a reputation beyond repute rdoib has a reputation beyond repute rdoib has a reputation beyond repute rdoib has a reputation beyond repute rdoib has a reputation beyond repute rdoib has a reputation beyond repute rdoib has a reputation beyond repute rdoib has a reputation beyond repute rdoib has a reputation beyond repute rdoib has a reputation beyond repute
Default end it wont matter

people with earlier priority dates who are able to file/not file for I-485 at this time wont be effected much with people with recent priority dates who file their AOS remember while getting IN u may multiple doors ..exit is only one and ordered
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #43 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2007, 11:21 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/07/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
09/27/2010
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 224
ivar has a reputation beyond repute ivar has a reputation beyond repute ivar has a reputation beyond repute ivar has a reputation beyond repute ivar has a reputation beyond repute ivar has a reputation beyond repute ivar has a reputation beyond repute ivar has a reputation beyond repute ivar has a reputation beyond repute ivar has a reputation beyond repute ivar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lift the ban

I am happy for everyone who can file I-485 but its okay if some one who cannot shows frustration. We as a community should understand each other instead of banning.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #44 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2007, 11:22 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 872
singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

What freedom and justice you are talking about? The folks on this forum are not responsible for you misery. So stop venting you frustation here. Though, I sympathize with you situtation but unfortuantely the whole legal system is unfair.
What we have done here is a good start, soon we will lobby for passing of SKIL bill . And the day is not far when you too will be benefitted by these efforts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunabcd
Are you the guy who came up with a stupid idea of creating an entire thread for banning people? You probably don't even know the definition of Freedom and Injustice and you say you studied in US (did you pass?). and hey my earlier post was not a response to you.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #45 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2007, 11:25 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/11/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 129
shantak is a jewel in the rough shantak is a jewel in the rough shantak is a jewel in the rough shantak is a jewel in the rough
Default

I'm still wishing (and i'll be honest) USCIS come up with a reason/regulation/rule that will delay EAD for everyone until BEC people are able to file 485 OR in Oct they retrogress only till March 2005

This is not how you should have said, delay EAD for others just because people are struck at BEC. Comeon buddy show some wisdom, you should have said USCIS come out with a plan where as soon as BEC labor is cleared, they accept the applications for 485.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunabcd
Most people showing their cool wisdom still not getting the point. A BEC person with Feb 2005 PD may not be able to file for another 2 years while a PD 2007 person will be enjoying EAD during that time. In my dictionary this is injustice. And that's why i was kinda happy when they updated the July bulletin, now I'm not really happy even if my company has already filed my 485/EAD on july 2. I'm still wishing (and i'll be honest) USCIS come up with a reason/regulation/rule that will delay EAD for everyone until BEC people are able to file 485 OR in Oct they retrogress only till March 2005.

P.S. if you are superstitious, you want to know this: most of my relatives/freinds call me "Black Tongue" because usually when i say something unpleasent it happens. e.g. i told my wife last month that i don't believe everyone is able to file 485, something will go wrong and everyone will be disappointed. (when everyone expects something it does not happen- contrarian theory)
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where are all the old IV core members? eb3_nepa All other Green Card Issues 48 03-15-2008 01:39 AM
IV core thanks its members pappu IV Agenda and Legislative Updates 379 07-21-2007 07:36 PM
My suggestions -To Core Members fullerene IV Agenda and Legislative Updates 7 07-01-2007 10:59 PM
What is IV doing/why are IV core members not as active as before ragz4u IV Agenda and Legislative Updates 17 07-06-2006 03:00 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org