Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Labor Certification Stage > Backlog Processing Center
Click to log in with Facebook
Backlog Processing Center Labor processing for those who applied before Mar 28

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2007, 09:27 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bigtime008 is infamous around these parts bigtime008 is infamous around these parts bigtime008 is infamous around these parts bigtime008 is infamous around these parts bigtime008 is infamous around these parts bigtime008 is infamous around these parts bigtime008 is infamous around these parts bigtime008 is infamous around these parts bigtime008 is infamous around these parts bigtime008 is infamous around these parts bigtime008 is infamous around these parts
Default My apologies to IV core members, and all who can file

Hi all, this is the new ID of bigtime007. As many has noticed, I was banned for the following reason:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Disruptive posts

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

After thinking about it, I feel very very sorry for disrupting the cheerful atmosphere on this forum. It is time for champagne, not complaints. This should be a place to congratulate and applaud IV's achievements, instead of that to express one's own frustrations. People with 07 PD has the privilege to cheer when they cut in front of us, but we should not feel sad for being pushed back because it is a disruptive behavior.

Please do not list what you have done to add items in the legislation to help BEC victims, it does not look genuine any more when it is considered disruptive to express one's depression on a board specially for BEC victims.

This will be my last post, as I am sure they will ban both my ID and IP. For everyone who still reads my post, Good luck!
============================
Your apologies are accepted and the ban is lifted. Please make sure not to post anything offensive or disruptive. Please also update your profile. You were anonymous and you are still anonymous. We do not welcome annonymous users and their posts. IV does not even answer any anonymous user or helps any anonymous user in PMs or emails.

Making mistakes anonymously and apologizing anonymously has zero value to us.

- Admin

Last edited by pappu; 07-24-2007 at 10:52 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2007, 09:30 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/08/2007
Chargeability
:
Bulgaria
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2007
Compare
Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of

You expressed frustration at your situation, and rightfully so, anyone one of us would have felt the same way in your situation. This is so unfair. As far as I'm concerned, you have nothing to apologize for. I hope you get approved soon so you can join the rest of us I485'ers. Good luck to you.

Old 07-17-2007, 09:34 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
piperwarrior can only hope to improve

Shows you the general herd mentality on this forum. As long as everyone is thinking the same way, everything is great. If you differ, everyone will call for a ban on you. They are all lemmings. Unfortunately, I had to come to this forum for news. I have never seen such a bunch of dimwitted people in one place...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime008
Hi all, this is the new ID of bigtime007. As many has noticed, I was banned for the following reason:

Disruptive posts

After thinking about it, I feel very very sorry for disrupting the cheerful atmosphere on this forum. It is time for champagne, not complaints. This should be a place to congratulate and applaud IV's achievements, instead of that to express one's own frustrations. People with 07 PD has the privilege to cheer when they cut in front of us, but we should not feel sad for being pushed back because it is a disruptive behavior.

Please do not list what you have done to add items in the legislation to help BEC victims, it does not look genuine any more when it is considered disruptive to express one's depression on a board specially for BEC victims.

This will be my last post, as I am sure they will ban both my ID and IP. For everyone who still reads my post, Good luck!

Last edited by piperwarrior; 07-17-2007 at 09:40 PM.

Old 07-17-2007, 09:39 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Georgia
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bestia is just really nice bestia is just really nice bestia is just really nice bestia is just really nice bestia is just really nice
Default unban him

Now I'm gonna feel guilty for criticizing bigtime. Can admins un-ban him? Is there any option like that? Well.. yes, bigtime would have to wait until the celebration is over. But banning him is over the top.
I-485: Filed June, 2007

Whatever doesn't kill me, makes me stronger

Old 07-17-2007, 09:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
VMH_GC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Please remove the ban

Please remove the ban on this guy. I sympathize for your cause. Labor Backlog elimination should be IV's Goal number 1.

Old 07-17-2007, 09:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/08/2007
Chargeability
:
Bulgaria
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2007
Compare
Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of Almond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperwarrior
Shows you the general herd mentality on this forum. As long as everyone is thinking the same way, everything is great. If you differ, everyone will call for a ban on you. There are lemmings everywhere. Unfortunately, I had to come to this forum for news. I have never seen such a bunch of dimwitted people at one place...

I generally really like this place but for the past week I have had about 5 moments where I've sat at my computer with complete disbelief at seeing people get banned or yelled at in mass just for being pessimistic or for not agreeing with others' opinions. You'd think it'd be due to cursing, or anti immigrant feelings, or constant spamming/waste of posts, etc, but no, all you have to do is disagree with people. Now who's this guy who inspired the flower movement and what was he about?? right.

Old 07-17-2007, 09:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold
Default feel your pain

I think they might not have realized that you are stuck in BEC. Welcome back, I am sure you will be able to file your 485 soon.

Just fyi, there are a lot of people who are also stuck in BEC but I think IV core might object to the attitude that they are cutting in front of you. Please realize that while they will be filing their 485 before you, they will NOT be getting their GCs before you.

Also there are lots of people who due to circumstances have been here since mid nineties but have a priority date of 2006. Do you really think that people like these getting an EAD are cutting the queue?

Quote:

Disruptive posts

Last edited by waiting4gc; 07-17-2007 at 09:47 PM.

Old 07-17-2007, 09:45 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold
Default who are you calling dimwitted

If you think there's only dimiwitted folks here, need I remind you that you are posting here too.

Anyways, mistakes are made and can be corrected. Name calling doesn't achieve anything.

Quote:
Shows you the general herd mentality on this forum. As long as everyone is thinking the same way, everything is great. If you differ, everyone will call for a ban on you. They are all lemmings. Unfortunately, I had to come to this forum for news. I have never seen such a bunch of dimwitted people in one place...

Old 07-17-2007, 09:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/02/2007
Compare
mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Guys Please remove his ban

Anyone in this situation would have expressed frusturation. He did this in BEC forum. I don't see a reason to ban him. Please....
Aman/Ashish if you can jump in and unban him.

Old 07-17-2007, 09:49 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/28/2007
Compare
asanghi is a jewel in the rough asanghi is a jewel in the rough asanghi is a jewel in the rough asanghi is a jewel in the rough
Default I understand your pain

I don't why you were banned. However I do know how you feel. I guess that probably should be one of next big item for fights - BEC elimination.

If it is any consolation however, present efforts will help you in the sense, once your labour is approved, you won't have to deal with retrogression
Partial Sponsor of a ticket to DC Rally

PD: June 2002
I-485 Filed: June 29th 2007

Old 07-17-2007, 09:55 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/09/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
None has called a ban for anyone being differ but it's just the way you express your opinions by using the words like "herd mentality", "dimwitted" etc. Not that you have accepted that you are here for news only, I don't think we need people like you.
IV is not a news site. It's a group of people who are fighting for a common cause. One needs to understand the common cause is not just helping July filers or people affected with retrogress but a bigger aim of helping all the legal employment-based immigrants. But one also needs to understand that not all the objective can be accomplished at a time and we need to strike the iron when it's hot and make every opportunity count, be it a BEC, retrogression, July filer or Visa recapturing.

Having said that, I do agree that BEC is one of the issue which should definitely be focussing on next. I'm sure IV members (even if they are not a BEC victim) will support whole heartedly any cause which can bring some relief to BEC victms. What we need is a united front and some unique ideas like flower campaign. Do not forget the flower campaign idea was pursued by one of the IV member who was not part of core.
LUD - 06/02/2011
CPO Email - 6/2/20111
Cards Received - 6/9/2011

Finally maDemygc

Old 07-17-2007, 09:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Disruptive posts

Please understand that your older PD is much more important because u would get ur gc that much earlier compared to 2005-07 people. Just because ppl are able to file 485 does not mean that they are going to take a number out of the quota for that year. The numbers are only taken during approval and hence they would all still be stuck in the same queue and you would have gotten an oppurtunity to file and possible get your GC too...take a deep breath, relax and think about this with a cool mind. I definitely do feel bad for you. My labor was stuck in BEC too and i left my company and joined a new one and restarted all over again. Been on H1 for seven years without ever getting any chance to file 485 until now...

Old 07-17-2007, 09:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/09/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/09/2007
Compare
she81 has a spectacular aura about she81 has a spectacular aura about she81 has a spectacular aura about

I am in a silimar situation stuck at PBEC. I haven't posted anything because people are quick to come and bash (as you noted - even if we are just venting frustration - like the rest of everyone a few days back). Yeah, life is unfair but some things further add to it.

P.S. My husband attended the rally in SJ nevertheless (I was out of town.)

Quote:

Disruptive posts

Old 07-17-2007, 10:08 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/31/2007
Compare
tcsonly has a spectacular aura about tcsonly has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Disruptive posts

Don't be sorry, but take action. Donate to IV and get your papers ready to file for 485.

-c.

Old 07-17-2007, 10:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2007
Compare
pns27 has a reputation beyond repute pns27 has a reputation beyond repute pns27 has a reputation beyond repute pns27 has a reputation beyond repute pns27 has a reputation beyond repute pns27 has a reputation beyond repute pns27 has a reputation beyond repute pns27 has a reputation beyond repute pns27 has a reputation beyond repute pns27 has a reputation beyond repute pns27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbawa2574
Anyone in this situation would have expressed frusturation. He did this in BEC forum. I don't see a reason to ban him. Please....
Aman/Ashish if you can jump in and unban him.
I second, remove the ban