Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Labor Certification Stage > Backlog Processing Center
Click to log in with Facebook
Backlog Processing Center Labor processing for those who applied before Mar 28

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2007, 04:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold
Default get infopass appt

I feel your pain. This is total BS. I would suggest get an infopass appointment and narrate your story to the person you talk to and see if they can help get it moving. I have known of people in the past who have benefited from meeting an immigration officer in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyatom View Post
Hi All,
This is my first post as I just came across this site while googling after my GC process got stuck once again. The details of my case are below, basically they finally started moving on labor certification in Dec 2006. All steps were completed and it was sent for approval in April but no word since then. The lawyer says it is on someones desk who is on sabatical or on leave and does not know how long it will be. It makes it more frustrating as more than 5 people in my office started the advertising phase in Arpil and completed labor cert by June.
Has anyone else had a similar problem at this stage of the process. After 6 years I am still not through the first stage of labor cert and the patience is running low.

Jay

Case Detiails:
---------------
PD - May 2001
EB2, traditional
California
Labour Advertising Started: 12/21/06
Labour Advertising Complete: 01/20/07
DOL recruitment report received: 03/30/07 (no resumae's received)
Labor Cert sent for approval: April
Now Waiting

Old 08-29-2007, 04:12 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold waiting4gc is a splendid one to behold
Default hurry up

If your case is closed, you are at risk of losing this labor. Quickly get your lawyer to try and find out why it is closed and see if you can get it reopened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NNReddy View Post
I checked the status, it says case has been closed. what does it mean, is it approved and closed. is it closed by mistake.

Old 08-29-2007, 05:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
NNReddy has a reputation beyond repute NNReddy has a reputation beyond repute NNReddy has a reputation beyond repute NNReddy has a reputation beyond repute NNReddy has a reputation beyond repute NNReddy has a reputation beyond repute NNReddy has a reputation beyond repute NNReddy has a reputation beyond repute NNReddy has a reputation beyond repute NNReddy has a reputation beyond repute NNReddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default No response from attorney.

I sent an email to my wife's attorney, so Far no response for two days. I left a message onphone, no response.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2007, 07:38 PM
Priority Date
:
May-01
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mightyatom is on a distinguished road
Default UCIS appointment suggestion

It may be a good idea to try and get an appointment at UCIS and talk to someone directly. I only found out my case was stuck again on Monday a pushed our HR to call the Dallas BRC, someone said they would look into it and get back to her. The lawyer was not happy with this as they said if someone pulls the case it makes it even more difficult to track down and warned us to let them handle it. So I will give it a bit of time and if nothing happens may take your approach, after all, 7 years is patience enough.

Jay
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote