Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Labor Certification Stage > Backlog Processing Center
Click to log in with Facebook
Backlog Processing Center Labor processing for those who applied before Mar 28

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2006, 12:45 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/05/2007
Chargeability
:
Saudi Arabia
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
snhn is infamous around these parts snhn is infamous around these parts snhn is infamous around these parts snhn is infamous around these parts snhn is infamous around these parts
Default EB3 NON RIR labor from Dallas BEC

SO I have a question. I received my 45 day letter way back in Jan 2006. As of today, no action has been taken on my application. I have recentlly acquired the help of my congressmen to find out what the hold up is. I am waiting since Oct 2001.

I have done a PERM and it has been approved, my I140 has been approved and now waiting for dates to become available. Here is my status as of yet.

I am in my 8th year of h1. I will be applying for extention of my 9th year within a couple of months. I will use my I140 to get 3 years extension. SUppose my old labor is up, can I use my Perm advertisement for that. The job oppourtunity was same for PERM as it is for old labor. Will it be different advertisemtn. Those who have go that labors approved, what kind of advertisement does the DOL requires when its NON RIR. How long does that usually take.

My company might be getting sold in the near future. So there is a possibility that I will loose my job. what are my options then. I only have 5 monts left on my 8th year H1b visa. Suppoe my extension is approved for 3 years base of my I140, before the company is sold. Can I transfer my H1b visa toanother compnay. what if it is in a different state.

Can congressional inquiry help the process speed up a little bit.

Anyone who has gone through this, your response will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-14-2006, 12:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/05/2007
Chargeability
:
Saudi Arabia
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
snhn is infamous around these parts snhn is infamous around these parts snhn is infamous around these parts snhn is infamous around these parts snhn is infamous around these parts

One other question. CAn I submit a query to DOL and find the status of it. Are employees allowed to do that. I remeber sending them email a while ago, and they never replied. if there is a method of obtaining this information, can somebody pleae direct me to that.

Thanks!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote