Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Labor Certification Stage > Backlog Processing Center
Click to log in with Facebook
Backlog Processing Center Labor processing for those who applied before Mar 28

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2008, 03:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/18/2007
Compare
cygent has a reputation beyond repute cygent has a reputation beyond repute cygent has a reputation beyond repute cygent has a reputation beyond repute cygent has a reputation beyond repute cygent has a reputation beyond repute cygent has a reputation beyond repute cygent has a reputation beyond repute cygent has a reputation beyond repute cygent has a reputation beyond repute cygent has a reputation beyond repute
Angry -ve view of some members

A) Posted by trend06 (21) 1 hour 9 minutes ago

as conan o'bien says "chill my babies!"

the IV dudes wants ppl to call a bunch of senators from Congressional Hispanic Causes (CHC) (those who support Comprehensive Immigration Reform instead on piecemeal EB reforms) and pressure them to support the 200k+ visa recapture bill. this is pretty damn routine with the IV dudes -- every time they want to pass a bill, they start phone and fax campaigns against senators/congressmen who oppose IV goals. it pretty much plays out like a PBS pledge marathon till the wee hours of the midnight. every time.

ohh... it never works by the way. the CHC has already made up its mind. the whole thing is just "muscle flexing".

B) Posted by imlikeu (189) 1 hour 2 minutes ago

Thanks for sharing the proceedings and I hope it takes effect but I think there is a very slim chance of that happening now. Let us hope 4 the the best anyway.

On a side note: I love IV philosophy, they tend to be like American Media -- create sensational news - at times without much substance to generate viewership but behind the veil of BRINGING U THE LATEST FROM AROUND THE WORLD.
U.S. STEM Graduate been here since 1997 | >$15k for GC w/no end in sight

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin, July 4th, 1776
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2008, 03:16 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
slowwin has much to be proud of slowwin has much to be proud of slowwin has much to be proud of slowwin has much to be proud of slowwin has much to be proud of slowwin has much to be proud of slowwin has much to be proud of slowwin has much to be proud of slowwin has much to be proud of slowwin has much to be proud of
Talking who cares ?

lol

Old 05-16-2008, 03:45 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Compare
NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cygent View Post
A) Posted by trend06 (21) 1 hour 9 minutes ago

as conan o'bien says "chill my babies!"

the IV dudes wants ppl to call a bunch of senators from Congressional Hispanic Causes (CHC) (those who support Comprehensive Immigration Reform instead on piecemeal EB reforms) and pressure them to support the 200k+ visa recapture bill. this is pretty damn routine with the IV dudes -- every time they want to pass a bill, they start phone and fax campaigns against senators/congressmen who oppose IV goals. it pretty much plays out like a PBS pledge marathon till the wee hours of the midnight. every time.

ohh... it never works by the way. the CHC has already made up its mind. the whole thing is just "muscle flexing".

B) Posted by imlikeu (189) 1 hour 2 minutes ago

Thanks for sharing the proceedings and I hope it takes effect but I think there is a very slim chance of that happening now. Let us hope 4 the the best anyway.

On a side note: I love IV philosophy, they tend to be like American Media -- create sensational news - at times without much substance to generate viewership but behind the veil of BRINGING U THE LATEST FROM AROUND THE WORLD.

Look at their ids, one is following 06 trend who needs to update himself to the trend of 08 and the other tells him “I am like you”. IV has left them behind and they are shi* scared about that.

Old 05-16-2008, 06:12 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/15/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/09/2007
Compare
conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future
Wink Do not worry

that's what majority of them said, when we started flower campaign last time. Majority of them smiled and said that we are trying to be a bollywood hero. Later on when the campaign picked up air, they all followed, and some of them changed their mind after a great success. All I can say is CHC members have already received 100+ phone calls. If this continues .... they will be forced to think twice.

Old 05-16-2008, 06:50 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Forget about Tracitt

There are always going to be opposing forces. You think these 2 tracitt members are the only negative voices? There is a whole lobby of NumbersUsa and FAIR that we will have to encounter after we convince the CHC. We have to keep motoring on and shut out these silly negative voices.

(There is a short story about there being an unsurmountable mountain and a race by a bunch of kids who had to scale it as a sport. The only one that made it was deaf. Why did he make it? coz he could not hear the negative voices of all the people saying how impossible it was to scale that mountain!)